Y my game is not working? Call of duty and yes i have the preorder 100 dollar one.

Discus and support Y my game is not working? Call of duty and yes i have the preorder 100 dollar one. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Y my call of duty 100 dollar preorder not CD copy not working? 02450194-8291-45ec-a0bf-74930c418e17 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Big john7998, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Big john7998
    Big john7998 Guest

Y my game is not working? Call of duty and yes i have the preorder 100 dollar one.

Y my call of duty 100 dollar preorder not CD copy not working?

:)

Big john7998, Oct 26, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello John,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns the inability to launch and play Call of Duty Modern Warfare on your Xbox One console.

The game has yet to release, the official time for release is
    provided as October 24th, of 2019 at 8:00PM. We hope that this information helps and we wish you the best!
  3. Big john7998 Win User

The game may not be available to play in your timezone yet.

The current posts have said 6PM PT
    What pt mean?
  4. Become Ash Win User

The game may not be available to play in your timezone yet.

The current posts have said 6PM PT
  5. LarryVan Doren Win User

Call oF Duty Ghosts

Oh yes! One more Call of Duty game I can spend $120.00 dollars on (maps included of course) just so it can sit on my shelf 2 years later and be unplayable. You cant play any of the old Duty games anymore due to lack of support by the developers. Go and try
    to play Call of Duty 4 online or World at War and see what happens to you. Yippie!
  6. MrBelvedere-9A09E121 Win User

If we get a free game in USA what game would you want?

Call of Duty would be my pick. I already have BF4 on preorder.
Thema:

1. Y my game is not working? Call of duty and yes i have the preorder 100 dollar one. - Similar Threads - game working Call

2. Game pass games won't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass games won't work: I can't seem to run Gears 5 or The Outer Worlds, any help would be greatly appreciated. Whenever I run them I get this error code. "Location of exe... File system error (-1069586941)" When I try...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Games Doesn't Work On Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Games Doesn't Work On Pc: Dear Support! I have a problem with the Game Pass Ultimate. I have purchased it on Xbox and I want to play on PC, too, but unfortunately, I cannot launch all of the games of the Game Pass...
  4. Game sharing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sharing not working: Me and my friend recently started game sharing so I could get modern warfare off of him. There is no install for the game there is no icon either and when I go to the store it says I have to buy...
  5. Can't get game streaming to work at all

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get game streaming to work at all: In the U.K. , service provider is Virgin Media, I'm getting around 100 down, 15 up. I tried streaming in my home on the same network, wired and unwired xbox and I also tried it at my work which...
  6. Xbox sound only in games doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox sound only in games doesn't work: I haven't messed with the settings but my game sounds aren't working but my YouTube tv sounds are working fine submitted by /u/pixxxelstar [link] [comments]
  7. Call of Duty Black Ops 4 game share not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 4 game share not working: EDIT: This has been going on for a few months, not related to days content issue of 8/6/2019 So I gameshare with my younger brother who owns BO4. Before this I did not own the game at all, BUT I...
  8. Xbox one call of duty advanced warfare online gaming not worked for days,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one call of duty advanced warfare online gaming not worked for days,: hi all, I'm having problems playing call of duty advanced warfare on xbox live, im able to watch movies it's just the online game play. I've tried to join a game but it's doesn't add any players,...
  9. kinect wont work in call of duty ghost game chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    kinect wont work in call of duty ghost game chat: I tired unplugging it several times and still can't get it to work the kinect works for every other game just not ghost any solutions? 37d5528c-f26d-44a1-b8d1-015652fcf344
  10. my call of duty game is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    my call of duty game is not working: my game call of duty ghost on the xbox one is not working ef618552-e649-485b-ab79-b301a6e4d553