YAHTZEE

Discus and support YAHTZEE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; YAHTZEE IS SLOW AND FREEZE UP 8b98c7a4-cfe1-4181-8b34-a0ebc7e6cac2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BOBKENDALL2, Aug 14, 2019 at 11:03 AM.

1. BOBKENDALL2
    BOBKENDALL2 Guest

YAHTZEE

YAHTZEE IS SLOW AND FREEZE UP

:)

2. XBF Amber M Win User

YAHTZEE

Hi Bob,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. If you're experiencing a game freeze with Yahtzee, you may wish to troubleshoot the issue directly using one of our support articles to help you out depending on what device you're using to play:

If you're on an Xbox One: “My Xbox One game won’t start or freezes during gameplay”

If you're on a Windows 10 PC: Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device

Should this be happening on a different device than a console or PC, please let us know with your reply, as well as if you've received any error messages or codes relating to what is happening.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

YAHTZEE

Try to reinstall. Where do you play it, dear sir? On which platform? Can we get some more information? Maybe is a problem with the internet page you playing it on. Or with your internet connection. It is a free game playable on the web page.
  4. Ookami Kurayami Win User

Gotta say one thing MS got right with Xbox One are the games

Everything that is not CoD,isn't CoD enough. -Yahtzee
  5. godofdeath300 Win User

First Mass Effect 3 Review Surfaces (SPOILERS!)

hello my Yahtzee brother go to see anther.
  6. Yousef Islam Win User

The Official "Bring back the party option" thread

How could you say that without bursting into flames, Yahtzee?
Thema:

YAHTZEE