Yakuza 0 on Xbox game pass for PC won't load

Discus and support Yakuza 0 on Xbox game pass for PC won't load in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've got Yakuza 0 on the Xbox Game Pass for PC. The game loads up fine (past the SEGA logo, intro movie and pressing space to continue) but then its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pogbom, Mar 27, 2020 at 3:32 AM.

1. Pogbom
    Pogbom Guest

I've got Yakuza 0 on the Xbox Game Pass for PC. The game loads up fine (past the SEGA logo, intro movie and pressing space to continue) but then its stuck on "Connecting... Please wait." I've tried reinstalling the game, reinstalling the entire Xbox PC app,
    and restarting the Xbox Live Auth Manager in services.msc.

Any help is greatly appreciated Yakuza 0 on Xbox game pass for PC won't load :)

:)

Thema:

1. Yakuza 0 on Xbox game pass for PC won't load - Similar Threads - Yakuza game pass

2. Why can't I purchase a simple game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I purchase a simple game?: I'm very disappointed with Microsoft. I'm deployed and having issue after issue. I can't purchase a simple 360 game (Black Ops 1). First I can't buy it via Xbox One nor the Microsoft store itself....
  3. Game paid add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game paid add ons: Paid game add ons downloaded but don't show up in game d2fedf24-6567-41e4-9aaf-57e1e7f96bb9
  4. Xbox shuts off when playing games!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox shuts off when playing games!: Every time I open a game my xbox (xbox one model) shuts down after a few seconds it shuts off e3260194-7c6a-4d98-8c2a-e5637811cdb6
  5. Game pass ultimate not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate not working: So I recently bought a Game pass ultimate card from the store today and I went to put the code in, putted it in, and then pressed next and continue and confirm, then it showed me a error that says...
  6. XBOX One X ISSUES AFTER UPDATE YAKUZA 0 SLOW BOOT

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One X ISSUES AFTER UPDATE YAKUZA 0 SLOW BOOT: Since the last update I have been suffering multiple issues these include video issues I have put on a separate post. Since the update although on INSTANT-ON power mode the Xbox seems to hang a...
  7. Yakuza 0 Gamepass Saves

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza 0 Gamepass Saves: SO i bought Yakuza 0 on steam after playing it on game pass to support the developers more, and want to start playing over on steam, but I don't want to start all over again, is there some way to...
  8. Yakuza 0 is up on gamepass and for purchase!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 is up on gamepass and for purchase!: Anyone else psyched to try this out? dddf4600-9a0e-40c0-a121-bb011139e054
  9. Yakuza 0, KH3 and others coming Soon to GamePass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0, KH3 and others coming Soon to GamePass.: def looking forward for that Ninja Gaiden 2!! 07bad2c4-5680-43fd-9ed2-4ec1ae0497d8
  10. Yakuza Kiwami 1/2 and Zero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 1/2 and Zero: After hearing of the Yakuza franchise being added to Xbox last year I have been eagerly awaiting the release. After lengthy searching I'm unable to find an exact release date. Does anyone in the...