Yakuza 7 Legendary Hero Edition

Discus and support Yakuza 7 Legendary Hero Edition in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have purchased Yakuza Like a Dragon Legendary Hero Edition on MS store and yet I can't install two of the packs that come with that edition. The stat... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Won Kim111, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Won Kim111
    Won Kim111 Guest

I have purchased Yakuza Like a Dragon Legendary Hero Edition on MS store and yet I can't install two of the packs that come with that edition. The stat boost pack and the crafting mat set don't appear in my queue and they still say I have to pay for them when the bundle I bought includes them

:)

Won Kim111, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Yombi Win User

2020... what game are you most excited about?

Cyberpun and Yakuza 7 ... DBZ Kakarot.
  3. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Best Story In Your Opinion

Final Fantasy 7

Yakuza 3

Persona 3
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is yakuza 7 will be in gamepass?

They won’t say until its happening

You cant possibly be finished with the other ones already.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Fortnite - Limited Edition Founder’s Pack

Hi Larzen,

Thank you for coming to the forums today. Can you further explain what in the Founders pack you have not received?

This is what the
    edition
    includes: The Limited Edition Founder’s Pack includes: • Access to “Save The World” PvE Campaign • 2 Exclusive Legendary Heroes (for your favorite class) • 1 Exclusive Legendary Weapon • 10 Troll Stash Llamas • 2 Exclusive In-Game Defenders • 10
    Extra Backpack Inventory Slots.

Where did you get this edition? It currently is not available for purchase on the Microsoft Store.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!
  6. Brookejoanne Win User

How do I buy Overwatch Origins Edition?

If that’s the case, that’s insanely stupid especially since the Legendary Edition is so much more expensive than the Origins Edition and most people can’t afford the Legendary Edition.
Thema:

1. Yakuza 7 Legendary Hero Edition - Similar Threads - Yakuza Legendary Hero

2. yakuza like a dragon add on isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    yakuza like a dragon add on isn't working: I bought the stat booster add on for yakuza but it not showing up in my downloads and it says i have bought it but says i have to buy it again 147fffc4-765f-4765-bd9d-e44e8e7ff121
  3. When I try starting any Yakuza game it sends me to the microsoft store and tells me to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try starting any Yakuza game it sends me to the microsoft store and tells me to...: So, basically i was able to play Yakuza for a while, but then this started happening and after some time i noticed it wasnt all games like that, games like Minecraft Dungeons, and Sea Of Thieves...
  4. Yakuza Kiwami 2 on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 on Xbox one: I bought the game from Xbox Store (digital), but when I tried to launch it, it said I need to renew my Xbox Game pass. I had one before but my subscription has been cancelled a long time ago. What...
  5. Yakuza 0 - fishing crashing the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza 0 - fishing crashing the game: Hello, I am using Xbox game pass to play Yakuza 0 on PC. While fishing as Mojima my game crashes. I have no other problems with the game, it works fine everywhere. But as soon as I start...
  6. Xbox achievements not unlocking on Yakuza 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox achievements not unlocking on Yakuza 4: Hello, Started playing Yakuza 4 Remastered via Xbox Game Pass on Xbox Series X yesterday. Played for 4 hours, and completed story parts 1 and 2. Those related achievements did not unlock when...
  7. Yakuza 3 4 and 5 are missing a feature in the Xbox app version.

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza 3 4 and 5 are missing a feature in the Xbox app version.: On steam there is an option in the Gameplay Settings to change the inputs from Xbox prompts with color, Xbox prompts without color, and Dualshock 4. In the Xbox store version this option is...
  8. Yakuza Like a Dragon missing from Xbox Windows 10 App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza Like a Dragon missing from Xbox Windows 10 App?: I bought the Yakuza Like a Dragon from the Windows Store with my user. No problem there. But the game doesn't appear in the Xbox Window app, not even in the acquired game list or ready to install...
  9. Yakuza 0 language stuck as Japanese

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza 0 language stuck as Japanese: I played it just fine earlier this year, but after starting it today I found the whole game to be stuck in Japanese. I tried the registry edit someone else suggested in an old thread, but looks...
  10. Missing dlc on yakuza 7 legendary edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing dlc on yakuza 7 legendary edition: Hi everyone, I just bought yakuza like a dragon legendary edition and 2 dlc which are included, the booster and fabrication lot are missing. I can't download them like the others, the only...