Yakuza Kiwami 2 on Xbox one

Discus and support Yakuza Kiwami 2 on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the game from Xbox Store (digital), but when I tried to launch it, it said I need to renew my Xbox Game pass. I had one before but my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThangNguyen291296, Feb 23, 2021 at 4:13 AM.

1. Yakuza Kiwami 2 on Xbox one

I bought the game from Xbox Store (digital), but when I tried to launch it, it said I need to renew my Xbox Game pass. I had one before but my subscription has been cancelled a long time ago. What can i do? Yakuza 0 and Kiwami 1 work just fine

:)

ThangNguyen291296, Feb 23, 2021 at 4:13 AM
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Sega

i'd like that, sega has a lor of incredible sagas, they could even bring the entire yakuza series on xbox one, or even to game pass as they did with yakuza 0
    There are more Yakuza games coming to GamePass in 2020 :-D it was announced at XO19 that we will have Yakuza Kiwami and Yakuza Kiwami 2 as well :)
  3. SilentJay76 Win User

Yakuza Kiwami 1/2 and Zero

Only thing I can find is "early 2020." Shouldn't be much longer then. ;-)
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

There wasn't a public statement. Only that they are coming along with all FF and Kingdom Hearts games. Since Phill is in the Japan, maybe we will get announcements soon.
  6. TheDarkJustice Win User

Xbox Game Pass Uninstall Issue

I started the download for Yakuza Kiwami via Game Pass, at around the 27% mark there was an error and the download wouldnt resume, so i cancelled the installation. However the game is still taking up space on my hard drive and the contents havent been removed.
    Everytime i restart the Xbox app the game reappers in the sidebar on the left with the error.

I even uninstalled the xbox app but the disc space has still not been freed and the game has not been removed.
    I am having the same exact issue :( A solution would be appreciated.
Thema:

Yakuza Kiwami 2 on Xbox one

1. Yakuza Kiwami 2 on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Yakuza Kiwami

2. yakuza like a dragon add on isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    yakuza like a dragon add on isn't working: I bought the stat booster add on for yakuza but it not showing up in my downloads and it says i have bought it but says i have to buy it again 147fffc4-765f-4765-bd9d-e44e8e7ff121
  3. When I try starting any Yakuza game it sends me to the microsoft store and tells me to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try starting any Yakuza game it sends me to the microsoft store and tells me to...: So, basically i was able to play Yakuza for a while, but then this started happening and after some time i noticed it wasnt all games like that, games like Minecraft Dungeons, and Sea Of Thieves...
  4. YAKUZA KIWAMI can not be downloaded

in XBoX on Windows
    YAKUZA KIWAMI can not be downloaded: I bought the game at original price in XBOX app on my PC, but it does not show up on my owned game list(left side) i can not find download button available even i purposely click into the game...
  5. Yakuza Kiwami and some other games doesn't work on game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza Kiwami and some other games doesn't work on game pass.: The others I've found so far are: Worms W.M.D., which doesn't launch, Both Yakuza Kiwami and Kiwami 2 give "fatal error. Please check system requirements (AVX)" even though they work on steam. Fix...
  6. Yakuza Kiwami doesn't work on game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza Kiwami doesn't work on game pass: I keep getting this error when I try to play Yakuza Kiwami on game pass, despite the fact that the game worked fine when I tried it on Steam: [img] If anyone has any solutions, please post them...
  7. Xbox Game Pass - Can't install Yakuza Kiwami 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass - Can't install Yakuza Kiwami 2: Hi fellas, few weeks ago i bought a xbox Gamepad wich also included a 4 Week xbox Gamepass Code. I don't have a xbox console so I Activated the Gamepass code with my xbox app on Windows 10. So...
  8. Yakuza Kiwami stuck on Connecting... please wait

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza Kiwami stuck on Connecting... please wait: Every time I start up Yakusa Kiwami it gets stuck on the connecting screen I have tried installing and and uninstalling but nothing is working. I also allowed it through the firewall and it still...
  9. Yakuza Kiwami Issue on Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza Kiwami Issue on Game Pass for PC: Hi I'm trying to play this game however, once I save in-game once, it prevents me from saving again unless I relaunch the game. I click the save button and nothing happens. I've deleted all save...
  10. Yakuza Kiwami 1/2 and Zero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 1/2 and Zero: After hearing of the Yakuza franchise being added to Xbox last year I have been eagerly awaiting the release. After lengthy searching I'm unable to find an exact release date. Does anyone in the...