yakuza like a dragon add on isn't working

Discus and support yakuza like a dragon add on isn't working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the stat booster add on for yakuza but it not showing up in my downloads and it says i have bought it but says i have to buy it again... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tyru Kai, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Tyru Kai
    Tyru Kai Guest

I bought the stat booster add on for yakuza but it not showing up in my downloads and it says i have bought it but says i have to buy it again

:)

Tyru Kai, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Julien83's Win User

my xbox series x crash in some games with buzzing noise

no i have no updates with these games, (hitman season1 and 2, dead rising 2, deus ex mankind divided). the problem happens randomly. i play yakuza like a dragon and gears of war series with no crash, the problem just happens recently.
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Sega

i'd like that, sega has a lor of incredible sagas, they could even bring the entire yakuza series on xbox one, or even to game pass as they did with yakuza 0
    There are more Yakuza games coming to GamePass in 2020 :-D it was announced at XO19 that we will have Yakuza Kiwami and Yakuza Kiwami 2 as well :)
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

Finding new games through Game Pass missions

I like yakuza and final fantasy
  5. Pain130798 Win User

Sega

i'd like that, sega has a lor of incredible sagas, they could even bring the entire yakuza series on xbox one, or even to game pass as they did with yakuza 0
  6. LilySnaps Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (06 March - 08 March 2020)

I have been playing Men of Medan with a friend and ALOT of Yakuza 0.

Highly recommend Yakuza 0 to anyone how likes a fun (but a little silly at times) open world game.
Thema:

1. yakuza like a dragon add on isn't working - Similar Threads - yakuza dragon add

2. Yakuza 0 settings.ini file.

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza 0 settings.ini file.: Hello is there any way to find this file? I got this account as a gift from a friend so I could play Yakuza 0, however I am using another Microsoft account and when I tried adding this one to...
  3. When Yakuza 5 will be patched? Facing a ton of gamebreaking bugs

in XBoX on Windows
    When Yakuza 5 will be patched? Facing a ton of gamebreaking bugs: As the title says. I see steam already patched the game more than 1 week ago while in game pass not only the game is not patched but due the Game Pass client politics I just can't manually install...
  4. yakuza 0

in XBoX on Windows
    yakuza 0: Just installed this game a few minutes ago tried to start it but no connection to the xbox live servers dont know whats the real problem here maybe somebody got a fix
  5. Yakuza Like a Dragon missing from Xbox Windows 10 App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza Like a Dragon missing from Xbox Windows 10 App?: I bought the Yakuza Like a Dragon from the Windows Store with my user. No problem there. But the game doesn't appear in the Xbox Window app, not even in the acquired game list or ready to install...
  6. Yakuza: Like a Dragon Legendaery Hero Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza: Like a Dragon Legendaery Hero Edition: I have purchased Yakuza Like a Dragon Legendary Hero Edition on Xbox yet I can't install two of the packs that come with that edition. The stat boost pack and the crafting mat set don't appear in...
  7. Yakuza Like a Dragon Won't Start

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza Like a Dragon Won't Start: I have a problem with yakuza : like a dragon windows 10 version. The game cant launch at start, its only transition to start then its closing itself. Any help for this? I hate to restart it all...
  8. Can't install Pachinko on my PC version of Yakuza Like a Dragon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Pachinko on my PC version of Yakuza Like a Dragon: When I go to install on my devices, my PC isnt listed as an option for the pachinko!! HELP PLEASE!! fa8673f2-924a-4bd8-9967-074746d8ddc2
  9. Yakuza Like a Dragon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Like a Dragon: It says requires internet. Is that really true? And why does it need internet to play? b3347fc9-2568-4b32-a5b8-6bd260b5dd86
  10. Yakuza Like A Dragon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Like A Dragon: Cant access game, doesnt get any further than the Syncing part. Havent played yet so shouldn't take long, greeted with Theres a Temporary Network Problem.screen (0x80832003). What's going on MS...