Yakuza: Like a dragon disappeared

Discus and support Yakuza: Like a dragon disappeared in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I have been really enjoying playing “Yakuza: Like a Dragon”, but the game seems to be no longer available on Xcloud. Does anybody know if this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sewook5, Jul 21, 2021.

1. /u/sewook5
    /u/sewook5 Guest

Hello, I have been really enjoying playing “Yakuza: Like a Dragon”, but the game seems to be no longer available on Xcloud. Does anybody know if this is a temporary issue or the game won’t be available at all going forward?

submitted by /u/sewook5
    [link] [comments]

/u/sewook5, Jul 21, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Yakuza Like a Dragon crash error 0xc0000005

Since you have tried all fixes but the issue persists, it would be best to get in touch with our windows department to check the issue and provide you with further assistance regarding this matter.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

4. ArtemRybin Win User

I did many solutions for my problem but nothing works!
  5. Julien83's Win User

my xbox series x crash in some games with buzzing noise

no i have no updates with these games, (hitman season1 and 2, dead rising 2, deus ex mankind divided). the problem happens randomly. i play yakuza like a dragon and gears of war series with no crash, the problem just happens recently.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Sega

i'd like that, sega has a lor of incredible sagas, they could even bring the entire yakuza series on xbox one, or even to game pass as they did with yakuza 0
    There are more Yakuza games coming to GamePass in 2020 :-D it was announced at XO19 that we will have Yakuza Kiwami and Yakuza Kiwami 2 as well :)
Thema:

1. Yakuza: Like a dragon disappeared - Similar Threads - Yakuza dragon disappeared

2. Xbox App On PC - getting error 0x00000000 when attempting to install Yakuza Like A Dragon

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App On PC - getting error 0x00000000 when attempting to install Yakuza Like A Dragon: I had this game previously installed on my PC. After doing a completely fresh wipe of the Hard Drives and reinstalling Windows, now when I attempt to install I was getting the "Please wait a few...
  3. Yakuza Like a Dragon crash error 0xc0000005

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza Like a Dragon crash error 0xc0000005: Hello , I paid for XBOX game pass ultimate but the game don't work correctly Why does this game crash every time? I can't play completely Look at my screenshot I have fresh drivers, C++, NET...
  4. Yakuza: Like a Dragon not launching on Game Pass (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza: Like a Dragon not launching on Game Pass (PC): As the title states Yakuza: Like a Dragon is not launching on Game Pass at all. It just sits idle at the Background processes part of the task manager. I have tried installing it again, making a...
  5. yakuza like a dragon add on isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    yakuza like a dragon add on isn't working: I bought the stat booster add on for yakuza but it not showing up in my downloads and it says i have bought it but says i have to buy it again 147fffc4-765f-4765-bd9d-e44e8e7ff121
  6. Yakuza Like a Dragon missing from Xbox Windows 10 App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza Like a Dragon missing from Xbox Windows 10 App?: I bought the Yakuza Like a Dragon from the Windows Store with my user. No problem there. But the game doesn't appear in the Xbox Window app, not even in the acquired game list or ready to install...
  7. Yakuza: Like a Dragon Legendaery Hero Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza: Like a Dragon Legendaery Hero Edition: I have purchased Yakuza Like a Dragon Legendary Hero Edition on Xbox yet I can't install two of the packs that come with that edition. The stat boost pack and the crafting mat set don't appear in...
  8. Yakuza Like a Dragon Won't Start

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza Like a Dragon Won't Start: I have a problem with yakuza : like a dragon windows 10 version. The game cant launch at start, its only transition to start then its closing itself. Any help for this? I hate to restart it all...
  9. Can't install Pachinko on my PC version of Yakuza Like a Dragon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Pachinko on my PC version of Yakuza Like a Dragon: When I go to install on my devices, my PC isnt listed as an option for the pachinko!! HELP PLEASE!! fa8673f2-924a-4bd8-9967-074746d8ddc2
  10. Yakuza Like a Dragon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Like a Dragon: It says requires internet. Is that really true? And why does it need internet to play? b3347fc9-2568-4b32-a5b8-6bd260b5dd86