Y'all got any more of them...cloud streaming beta invites for PC?

Discus and support Y'all got any more of them...cloud streaming beta invites for PC? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don't own an Xbox but I am already playing on Android where it mostly works great, even over WiFi! Hoping for another round of keys soon to join in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/polaarbear, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Y'all got any more of them...cloud streaming beta invites for PC?

I don't own an Xbox but I am already playing on Android where it mostly works great, even over WiFi! Hoping for another round of keys soon to join in the test!

submitted by /u/polaarbear
    [link] [comments]

/u/polaarbear, Apr 25, 2021
  2. CamaroGuy96 Win User

Aug 2 - 4 beta weekend

Finally got my beta key! See y'all on the battlefield this weekend.
  3. Bradders1187 Win User

How can i apply to the Beta program?

Is there any chance of an invite please? I was apart of all 360 dashboard betas but never got an invite to the Xbox one betas. :(
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Xbox Cloud PC

Hi James,

Unfortunately, Xbox cloud gaming for PC (Windows 10)

and Apple devices is currently only available to selected Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members.

We aren’t able to give out invites here on the forum,

neither can support. There’s also no set date or time

frame as to when you’ll receive an invite.

This is a limited beta, there will be more invites sent out on a continuous basis to players in all

22 supported countries

https://news.xbox.com/2021/04/19/xbox-cloud-gaming-windows-pc-and-apple-limited-beta/

As stated in the FAQ here -

Invitations are sent out from Xbox. Please check the

email account associated with your Xbox profile to see

if you have received an invitation.

If you haven’t received an invitation, stay tuned as we

expand to more Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members.

Please note, being an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member does not guarantee access to the beta.

Invitations to the beta are unique to your Xbox profile and gamertag. They may not be shared or traded.

Invitations are not associated with past participation in

Project xCloud (Preview).

Once you’re eventually invited to join; you can play

Game Pass games through a compatible browser at

https://www.xbox.com/play

as long as you have an active Ultimate

subscription, and of course a compatible Xbox controller, device, and Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.

Cloud gaming on compatible Android devices, however,

is available to all Ultimate members through the Xbox

Game Pass app. You don’t need an invite for this version.

How to use cloud gaming | Xbox Support

More information on this here: Xbox Cloud Gaming Support Hub on Reddit.

Hope this helps! Hopefully you’re invited soon :)
  5. RainingRoses Win User

Cloud Gaming Beta iOS June 2021

Hi,

Unfortunately, Xbox cloud gaming for PC (Windows 10)

and Apple devices is currently only available to selected

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members. An invitation is required to join. We aren’t able to give out invites here on the forum,

neither can support. There’s also no set date or time

frame as to when you’ll receive an invite.

This is a limited beta, there will be more invites sent out on a continuous basis to players in all 22 supported countries

https://news.xbox.com/2021/04/19/xbox-cloud-gaming-windows-pc-and-apple-limited-beta/

As stated in the FAQ here -

Invitations are sent out from Xbox. Please check the

email account associated with your Xbox profile to see

if you have received an invitation. If you haven’t received an invitation, stay tuned as we expand to more Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members.

Important to note:

Being an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member does not guarantee access to the beta. Invitations to the beta are unique to your Xbox profile and gamertag. They may not be shared or traded. Invitations are also not associated with past participation in

Project xCloud (Preview).

Once you’re eventually invited to join; you can play Xbox Game Pass games through a compatible browser at

https://www.xbox.com/play as long as you have an active Ultimate subscription, and of course a compatible Xbox controller, device, and Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.

Cloud gaming on compatible Android devices, however,

is available to all Ultimate members through the Xbox

Game Pass app. You don’t need an invite for this version.

How to use cloud gaming | Xbox Support

More information on this here: Xbox Cloud Gaming Support Hub on Reddit.

Hope this helps! Hopefully you’re invited soon :)
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Information

No, both digital and disc based games you own will install the title. You can use a disc to install a title without having to be online and download it, though it will have to download available updates, but instillation is required.

They are in private xCloud beta, which will stream the game directly from the cloud and not require
    any instillation, save for instillation of the Xbox Streaming app. But again, that is still in Beta and testing and not available for the general public. They will likely have more information about this for general release in 2020.
Thema:

Y'all got any more of them...cloud streaming beta invites for PC?

1. Y'all got any more of them...cloud streaming beta invites for PC? - Similar Threads - Y'all got more

2. Can y'all unban my GloSnow account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can y'all unban my GloSnow account?: i did nothing wrong or go against y'all Terms of services im just a innocent individual that defends his self to weirdos, i defended myself against a racist and I still get suspended/banned for...
  3. Why do y'all keep on sending me the same thing every time I order something

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do y'all keep on sending me the same thing every time I order something: Please do not message me every time I buy something for my Xbox grow up the reason I had to return the stuff I asked y'all nice to return was because the crappy content didn't work that I paid for...
  4. Y'all should definitely remake Brute Force back!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Y'all should definitely remake Brute Force back!!!: Brute force was an awesome game and story was good. Should definitely think about remaking. Multiplayer would be awesome as well. submitted by /u/Ok_Pace_5994 [link] [comments]
  5. Fuck All You Guys, Some Of Y'all Are Massive Dicks

in XboX Insiders
    Fuck All You Guys, Some Of Y'all Are Massive Dicks: Instead of yelling at a lost redditor, how bout you fucking help him out and politely tell him you're in the wrong subreddit. P.S I can already see the comments coming in submitted by...
  6. Aha, the dash y'all have been talking about... I definitely prefer it to Dash B mind you

in XboX Insiders
    Aha, the dash y'all have been talking about... I definitely prefer it to Dash B mind you: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments]
  7. Since y'all shutting down, could you help me with the "GOLDEN GOD" Mychallenge?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Since y'all shutting down, could you help me with the "GOLDEN GOD" Mychallenge?: So I already completed the other two levels(stay gold for 3 & 6 months). Now I'm in the process of getting this last level for staying gold for a year. I renewed my gold a few months ago for a...
  8. Since y'all shutting down, could you help me with the "GOLDEN GOD" Mychallenge?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Since y'all shutting down, could you help me with the "GOLDEN GOD" Mychallenge?: So I already completed the other two levels(stay gold for 3 & 6 months). Now I'm in the process of getting this last level for staying gold for a year. I renewed my gold a few months ago for a...
  9. People keep reporting my gamertag and I have no money to change it can y'all help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    People keep reporting my gamertag and I have no money to change it can y'all help me?: People keep reporting my gamertag and I have no money can you help me? 61d02ef7-f826-4424-80f5-9cc4484bb977
  10. Y'all never unbanned my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y'all never unbanned my account: yeah y'all never unbanned my account you liars if y'all don't unbann my account I'm gonna make a complaint to y'all and say how bad your customer service is and tell everyone not to go to Xbox...