ya'll need to fix the blessed server !!!!!

Discus and support ya'll need to fix the blessed server !!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tired of being kicked off in the middle of a game or being kicked out of the site. and what the heck is this aka.ms/msbingost anyway? doesn't do any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RevertantYeti52, Oct 24, 2016.

1. ya'll need to fix the blessed server !!!!!

Tired of being kicked off in the middle of a game or being kicked out of the site. and what the heck is this aka.ms/msbingost anyway? doesn't do any good. I will report this to the authorities if you don't fix it. This is no way to do people. XBOX should
    be ashamed !!!!

:)

RevertantYeti52, Oct 24, 2016
  2. Crappy Microsoft Server

What do ya'll expect? That is why I PAY for POGO. When the Microsoft server goes down, I go somewhere else.

fortworthdave, Oct 24, 2016
  3. Turn On Xbox - Not Connected to Xbox Live (again)

You are a genius! I can't thank you enough for your fix! Have a blessed day!

RockCoast224133, Oct 24, 2016
Thema:

ya'll need to fix the blessed server !!!!!

1. ya'll need to fix the blessed server !!!!! - Similar Threads - ya'll need fix

2. I can't play games that I own because it says I need game pass even though I haven't had it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play games that I own because it says I need game pass even though I haven't had it...: This all happened when a nice customer support person was trying to help me fix minecraft. He told me to factory reset my console and so I did. Then I had to reinstall minecraft. It was going to...
  3. Owned games stating need game pass to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned games stating need game pass to play: Yesterday evening, after playing earlier in the day with no problem, my son kept getting redirected to choose a game pass package to play his games. These are owned games, no disc. We've power...
  4. (Party chat error code help needed)

in XboX Insiders
    (Party chat error code help needed): I often get error code [0x80190193] I am I insider my update version is 19h1_release_xbox_dev_2002.200113-2000 I’m getting disconnected from party chats often with the above error code Destiny...
  5. XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?: Hello, I've bought an XBOX One X and I wanted to install and play Xbox 360 Games from the disc and what I bought in microsoft/xbox live store. For the disc part it says you need to download the...
  6. Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ImJustSlick [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Live - To play this you will need to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live - To play this you will need to buy it: Hello, I am currently subscribed to Xbox Live Gold and have been playing my downloaded games for weeks. Today I went to access one of these same games and received the following error; "To play...
  8. My friend is working on an improvement to xbox and needs my help. And now I need yours.

in XboX Insiders
    My friend is working on an improvement to xbox and needs my help. And now I need yours.: Would anyone ever risk sending an xbox in the mail to someone who is only an hour away? Thanks! submitted by /u/Ruby_Dutch [link] [comments]
  9. Dolby Atmos Needs Fixed by Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos Needs Fixed by Xbox: Okay Xbox i just received this from the Dolby support team. So please please please get this feedback to the right people and make your support team aware so people know whats going on and xbox...
  10. purchased a xbox live card and needed a gaming card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    purchased a xbox live card and needed a gaming card: how can i exchange xbox live for xbox gaming card 958df291-a51e-4abd-aeb2-79c70330e3c1