Y'all never unbanned my account

Discus and support Y'all never unbanned my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; yeah y'all never unbanned my account you liars if y'all don't unbann my account I'm gonna make a complaint to y'all and say how bad your customer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Donny111111111, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Y'all never unbanned my account

yeah y'all never unbanned my account you liars if y'all don't unbann my account I'm gonna make a complaint to y'all and say how bad your customer service is and tell everyone not to go to Xbox cause I have a cousin that works for Xbox Unban my account now
    ok Y'alls service sucks Unban my account my account is

:)

Donny111111111, Aug 30, 2017
  2. XposeD JnUt
    XposeD JnUt Guest
    Ok so I just recently got console banned for nothing

Okay so I just got console bad recently yesterday and I've had that Xbox for over 4 years and now its a pointless xbox but my problem is that I never did anything to harm the Xbox community and also someone kept signing out of my account and using it on
    there Xbox I guess that's how I got banned idk but I really how y'all would unbanned my xbox I've waisted so much money on Xbox live gold I would appreciate it mine got unbanned thank you my account name was CrUeL PuLsE

XposeD JnUt, Aug 30, 2017
  3. FinalSparkz
    FinalSparkz Guest
    Bann for no reason

Xbox enforcement team has never unbanned anyone thats what a head account told me

FinalSparkz, Aug 30, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Donny111111111! Double check the email the Enforcement team sent you regarding the suspension/ban and see if it clarifies whats going on. The email Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Aug 31, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Donny111111111! Double check the email the Enforcement team sent you regarding the suspension/ban and see if it clarifies whats going on. The email Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can y'all unban my GloSnow account?

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans and they do not use the forums. You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review; however, there is an issue with the site right now that is not showing current suspensions, so all you can do is wait for it to show up.

In situations like that, it's best to just report and block instead of responding yourself.
  7. Enforcmentisajoke Win User

Can y'all unban my GloSnow account?

Only the enforcement team can unban. Alot of people are saying their website and stuff is messed up. You just have to wait it out. Playstation is starting to look appealing to me.
  8. XposeD JnUt Win User

Ok so I just recently got console banned for nothing

Okay so I just got console bad recently yesterday and I've had that Xbox for over 4 years and now its a pointless xbox but my problem is that I never did anything to harm the Xbox community and also someone kept signing out of my account and using it on
    there Xbox I guess that's how I got banned idk but I really how y'all would unbanned my xbox I've waisted so much money on Xbox live gold I would appreciate it mine got unbanned thank you my account name was CrUeL PuLsE
  9. DylanButterworth3 Win User

Account permanently banned

How can I get my account unbanned I will never do it again
Thema:

1. Y'all never unbanned my account - Similar Threads - Y'all never unbanned

2. Can y'all unban my GloSnow account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can y'all unban my GloSnow account?: i did nothing wrong or go against y'all Terms of services im just a innocent individual that defends his self to weirdos, i defended myself against a racist and I still get suspended/banned for...
  3. Why do y'all keep on sending me the same thing every time I order something

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do y'all keep on sending me the same thing every time I order something: Please do not message me every time I buy something for my Xbox grow up the reason I had to return the stuff I asked y'all nice to return was because the crappy content didn't work that I paid for...
  4. Y'all should definitely remake Brute Force back!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Y'all should definitely remake Brute Force back!!!: Brute force was an awesome game and story was good. Should definitely think about remaking. Multiplayer would be awesome as well. submitted by /u/Ok_Pace_5994 [link] [comments]
  5. Y'all got any more of them...cloud streaming beta invites for PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Y'all got any more of them...cloud streaming beta invites for PC?: I don't own an Xbox but I am already playing on Android where it mostly works great, even over WiFi! Hoping for another round of keys soon to join in the test! submitted by /u/polaarbear...
  6. Fuck All You Guys, Some Of Y'all Are Massive Dicks

in XboX Insiders
    Fuck All You Guys, Some Of Y'all Are Massive Dicks: Instead of yelling at a lost redditor, how bout you fucking help him out and politely tell him you're in the wrong subreddit. P.S I can already see the comments coming in submitted by...
  7. Aha, the dash y'all have been talking about... I definitely prefer it to Dash B mind you

in XboX Insiders
    Aha, the dash y'all have been talking about... I definitely prefer it to Dash B mind you: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments]
  8. Since y'all shutting down, could you help me with the "GOLDEN GOD" Mychallenge?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Since y'all shutting down, could you help me with the "GOLDEN GOD" Mychallenge?: So I already completed the other two levels(stay gold for 3 & 6 months). Now I'm in the process of getting this last level for staying gold for a year. I renewed my gold a few months ago for a...
  9. Since y'all shutting down, could you help me with the "GOLDEN GOD" Mychallenge?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Since y'all shutting down, could you help me with the "GOLDEN GOD" Mychallenge?: So I already completed the other two levels(stay gold for 3 & 6 months). Now I'm in the process of getting this last level for staying gold for a year. I renewed my gold a few months ago for a...
  10. People keep reporting my gamertag and I have no money to change it can y'all help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    People keep reporting my gamertag and I have no money to change it can y'all help me?: People keep reporting my gamertag and I have no money can you help me? 61d02ef7-f826-4424-80f5-9cc4484bb977