Yay taidara it worked!

Discus and support Yay taidara it worked! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey taidara. You told me to post another thread and it went good thanks! Now it never signs me out now. Thanks!, -Blade... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Patient Zerro, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Yay taidara it worked!

Hey taidara. You told me to post another thread and it went good thanks! Now it never signs me out now. Thanks!,

-Blade

:)

Patient Zerro, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Cant Connect a second live account to xbox without it dissconnecting from xbox live.

@taidara Yay! Now I can go play halo 2! Thanks for the info. At the time I posted this the service alert was still live.

xxALICEinOZxx, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Sitmus
    Sitmus Guest
    Gamepointsnow.com

It worked, yay. Thank you. Yay taidara it worked! :)

Sitmus, Feb 15, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Yay taidara it worked!

Glad to hear that you were helped.

Happy gaming and play safe! Yay taidara it worked! :)

taidara, Feb 15, 2014
  5. taidara Win User

Yay taidara it worked!

Glad to hear that you were helped.

Happy gaming and play safe! :)
  6. xxALICEinOZxx Win User

Cant Connect a second live account to xbox without it dissconnecting from xbox live.

@taidara Yay! Now I can go play halo 2! Thanks for the info. At the time I posted this the service alert was still live.
  7. The Raider777 Win User

Verizon Issue Still Happening..

That didn't work for me taidara
  8. goKrush Win User

Error Code (Security Proofs)

This worked, thanks Taidara for all the help!
  9. Chesterfield308 Win User

Lost Profile/80151011

Thank you, taidara! Worked like a charm!
Thema:

Yay taidara it worked!

1. Yay taidara it worked! - Similar Threads - Yay taidara worked

2. The Crew 2 is finally out, yay me :)

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Crew 2 is finally out, yay me :): Happy weekend peeps. I finally got The Crew 2 for Xbox One X. Reason why I didn't get it for PC is because the Xbox One X is just as powerful as a gaming PC (the 12GB GDDR5 326GB/s bandwidth)...
  3. Yay! Fortnite is dying!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yay! Fortnite is dying!: I have long awaited the day I could officially say Fortnite is dying. Now by no means am I saying within a week this game will be gone, I am just stating the obvious. Now before you get mad, I'll...
  4. Yay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yay: [img] 58528c4e-72f1-4afc-92c0-9fabfc910316
  5. Yay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yay: Anyone else finally enjoying a decent CoD game without the wallrunning rubbish and halo jumping rubbish that we've had in the last few CoD titles? It's so nice to be able to play one of the best...
  6. Virtual Xbox 360 games from bought from marketplace. Yay or nay for Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Virtual Xbox 360 games from bought from marketplace. Yay or nay for Xbox one?: So as you may know, games like Rise of the Tomb Raider, GTA V, and the like on the Xbox Marketplace have a Xbox 360 version of the download and an Xbox One version, and I was wondering if it were...
  7. yay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    yay: best game I've plaid at a friends home 1d23cb02-08d6-48e3-8407-25b837d8b4ef
  8. Advice! The Golf Club game... yay or nay?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advice! The Golf Club game... yay or nay?: What are your thoughts?? Really want a golf game to play with my old man, when he pops over. As there is none other till PGA 2015 in June. I have heard different views on it, but looks pretty...
  9. Divinity Original Sin: yay or nay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Divinity Original Sin: yay or nay?: It's in this week's deals with gold. I just want to hear some thoughts. Is it any good? Does it have good story telling and combat? b429c747-313a-4010-81de-87ce6fd95eb4
  10. Kinect Yay or Kinect Nay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Yay or Kinect Nay: Hi All Again As stated in my last thread I have definatly decided to trade of my PS4 and come back to XboxOne as theres some games I really miss and as I said I feel PS4 is...