Yeah, after the 2.0 patch on Warhammer 40k inquisitor martyr I can't leave the system I'm...

Discus and support Yeah, after the 2.0 patch on Warhammer 40k inquisitor martyr I can't leave the system I'm... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After the patch I started an assassin but deviated from finding the magos biologist. Now I can't leave the chernobw/e system. Is there a fix?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KristianNeal, Oct 12, 2019.

1. KristianNeal
    KristianNeal Guest

Yeah, after the 2.0 patch on Warhammer 40k inquisitor martyr I can't leave the system I'm...

After the patch I started an assassin but deviated from finding the magos biologist. Now I can't leave the chernobw/e system. Is there a fix?

:)

KristianNeal, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Yeah, after the 2.0 patch on Warhammer 40k inquisitor martyr I can't leave the system I'm... - Similar Threads - Yeah patch Warhammer

2. Yeah it's about my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Yeah it's about my account: so my friend changed my principal xbox onto his xbox and it was my last try so yeah...can you help me coz I need to wait the first of December to change it back but I need it!...
  3. I WANT A FREE TRAIL YEAH

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I WANT A FREE TRAIL YEAH: I want to know if I can have a free trail thank you 23d35059-a52c-46f3-ab67-1dcd270d20cc
  4. Yeah how is it that a game I purchased is removed? Zero explanation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yeah how is it that a game I purchased is removed? Zero explanation: I I paid what 59.99 for Far Cry 5 played it for however long now I go to play it this evening and it says I need to purchase it when I've already purchased it. No explanation of course the service...
  5. yeah i wont pay for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    yeah i wont pay for it: my brother owns a ps4 and i an xbox but i find it funny that xbox has to charge for the game skyforge when its free to play on the playstation so i think if you buy the game your wasting your...
  6. yeah yall need to ban MENNIG1 for hacking boosting aimbotting trolling spawn traping and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    yeah yall need to ban MENNIG1 for hacking boosting aimbotting trolling spawn traping and ...: plz ban MENNING1 a 4 like ban he is hacking aimbotting godmode going invisible going under the map he was flying telporting trolling team killing spawn trapping booting people off stealing care...
  7. So... Yeah... Sea Of Thieves... Is It As Bad As I Think It Is Gonna Be?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So... Yeah... Sea Of Thieves... Is It As Bad As I Think It Is Gonna Be?: Title pretty much says it all. Does anyone have it? What do you think? Totally unrelated... kinda - Is it just me or does the COMING SOON section for Xbox at the moment seem totally lame?...
  8. Yeah, my last case wasn’t solved. So don’t lock it. Unreliable and non helpful mods ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yeah, my last case wasn’t solved. So don’t lock it. Unreliable and non helpful mods ...: Refer to my previous post. it was not solved! So stop avoiding helping me forums. I swear I’m going to report it if I’m not helped. Don’t lock it either. Moderators being lazy and annoyed that...
  9. yeah my xbox 360 want read nothing did everything support say in want really close just do not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    yeah my xbox 360 want read nothing did everything support say in want really close just do not ...: am on ever social site really that nothing with solution just said it a894be86-7d7a-48ef-a793-3349d34b46f0
  10. Yeah me too...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yeah me too...: apparently it's an ongoing issue which ther tech guys are working on as we speak . Definately not the kinda service we expect when we pay for it f48a2883-5a41-4370-abfc-edae4d70c63e