Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or...

Discus and support Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/xXzoomerXx [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xXzoomerXx, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or...

/u/xXzoomerXx, Dec 4, 2019
  2. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Poor design decision(?)

im waiting on a quick charge third party device...i dont like the controller stands, i want to be able to switch batteries only, and not have to put them into a controller and then connect them or switch out controllers. Ya though, its been atleast 8 years
    since i've used a wired controller...
  3. MonsterGuy2014 Win User

Xbox One Getting Another $150 Controller, This One From Razer

For the same asking price, I more so would go with a first party controller than a third party one. Though I'm not getting either this or the elite since I'm not a professional competitive player.
  4. Aquarian Rising Win User

How can I use my smartphone as a microphone headset for NON-PARTY ONLINE GAME CHAT through Xbox gamepad?

Hello ,

Thank you for your post. You are able to use your phone or a Windows 10 PC to join party chat but there is no way to use an external device besides a headset plugged into your controller to speak in Game Chats.

I hope this answers your question.
    I understand this is the official position because Xbox representatives aren't supposed to recommend third party software, on an Android phone or elsewhere, in case the software in question proves to be malicious. However, to suggest that there's "no way"
    to use one's Android phone as a stand-in for an actual headset is just patently false. I can appreciate the position you're in, but the technologies involved are just too dynamic for there to not be a solution, especially given the particulars of the task
    at hand.

That is to say, there's no way for the Xbox One to detect that the audio device attached to the gamepad is anything other than an audio device, I simply don't know of any specific Android app that achieves the intended function.

Now, that being said, I just need to wait for a more knowledgeable user to come along and make a suggestion. MS employees obviously can't make such recommendations, and again there's nothing shocking or upsetting about that, but unless I'm in entirely the
    wrong part of the support site, I should be able to get some input from some other users fairly quickly, I hope. (Worst case scenario, there's some obscure regulation about even users asking about third-party apps, and even then all I have to do is find some
    third party website without such restriction.)

So, yeah, no harm no foul, but if any other users can make a recommendation on something to try, I'd appreciate the nudge in the right direction. I can't exactly get out to buy a new headset with these stupid lockdowns, so I'm kinda stuck having to use what
    I've got.
  5. DENAz666 Win User

Bumpers on this controller are AWEFUL! I can't play like this! The bumpers work sometimes and sometimes not! 2 out of 2 BRAND NEW Controllers, same issue.

Took me a while to get used to the bumpers, they just need to be pushed on the outside of the controller, they aren't like the 360 where the whole bumper was a button. DA has given you all the relevant info for suggestions however, so would reccomend following
    that :)

Also, a quick google of "Xbox One Third Party Controllers" will give you quite a few results, and there are more here:

www.xbox.com/.../third-party
  6. Venerate Win User

Gaming Gloves?

I don't know because I'm not much of a fan of third-party controllers ever since I had one before and it broke easily (GC Controller lol), I don't mind wired though
Thema:

Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or...

1. Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or... - Similar Threads - Yeah I'm Quick

2. Enforcement? Yeah, right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement? Yeah, right...: Enforcement usually deletes profane messages, indicating they're taking action. This hasn't happened recently and the messages have become much worse...yeah, yeah, mute, block, blah, blah....
  3. This code has already been redeemed? Well yeah!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code has already been redeemed? Well yeah!: I got my Closed Beta Fifa 21 code on my email. Went to https://redeem.microsoft.com/ and pasted the code. All good, system told me once my Xbox turns online I'll find my Fifa 21 Closed beta ready...
  4. Yeah, old topic, but is the Netflix always on HDR issue still getting some attention?!...

in XboX Insiders
    Yeah, old topic, but is the Netflix always on HDR issue still getting some attention?!...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  5. Yeah, after the 2.0 patch on Warhammer 40k inquisitor martyr I can't leave the system I'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yeah, after the 2.0 patch on Warhammer 40k inquisitor martyr I can't leave the system I'm...: After the patch I started an assassin but deviated from finding the magos biologist. Now I can't leave the chernobw/e system. Is there a fix? b2f37ac8-c075-4bae-bbb5-1dd0fa8ca5b2
  6. Yeah it's about my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Yeah it's about my account: so my friend changed my principal xbox onto his xbox and it was my last try so yeah...can you help me coz I need to wait the first of December to change it back but I need it!...
  7. I WANT A FREE TRAIL YEAH

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I WANT A FREE TRAIL YEAH: I want to know if I can have a free trail thank you 23d35059-a52c-46f3-ab67-1dcd270d20cc
  8. Yeah how is it that a game I purchased is removed? Zero explanation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yeah how is it that a game I purchased is removed? Zero explanation: I I paid what 59.99 for Far Cry 5 played it for however long now I go to play it this evening and it says I need to purchase it when I've already purchased it. No explanation of course the service...
  9. yeah i wont pay for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    yeah i wont pay for it: my brother owns a ps4 and i an xbox but i find it funny that xbox has to charge for the game skyforge when its free to play on the playstation so i think if you buy the game your wasting your...
  10. So... Yeah... Sea Of Thieves... Is It As Bad As I Think It Is Gonna Be?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So... Yeah... Sea Of Thieves... Is It As Bad As I Think It Is Gonna Be?: Title pretty much says it all. Does anyone have it? What do you think? Totally unrelated... kinda - Is it just me or does the COMING SOON section for Xbox at the moment seem totally lame?...