Year of GOLD for $34.99

Discus and support Year of GOLD for $34.99 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I haven't used this site before, but people on Neogaf say it is legit and a haven't had any problem ordering.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PICK 34, Mar 9, 2015.

1. PICK 34
    PICK 34 Guest

Year of GOLD for $34.99

PICK 34, Mar 9, 2015
  2. 12 month gold deal at Amazon $34.99

[quote user="SparkStormrider"]

Seems like the $34.99 deal is over at Amazon. It's $39.99 now for the online code.

[/quote]

Yup I just noticed that today. Purchased both of them for $39.99 each instead of $34.99. Thats okay its still way better than $60.00 for each gold renewal. We are all set now until 8/9/14. Year of GOLD for .99 :)

CAMMofTHRONES, Mar 9, 2015
  3. PhilMarck
    PhilMarck Guest
    12 Month LIVE Cards For $35 Again Today

$34.99 is a pretty good offer for 12 Months of Xbox LIVE.

-

I really can't stand using my Xbox 360 without Gold, it's just so kind of useless and empty.

PhilMarck, Mar 9, 2015
  4. voteDC Win User

Xbox Live Codes?

5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

12 month gold deal at Amazon $34.99

Seems like the $34.99 deal is over at Amazon. It's $39.99 now for the online code.

[/quote]

Yup I just noticed that today. Purchased both of them for $39.99 each instead of $34.99. Thats okay its still way better than $60.00 for each gold renewal. We are all set now until 8/9/14. :)
  6. PhilMarck Win User

12 Month LIVE Cards For $35 Again Today

$34.99 is a pretty good offer for 12 Months of Xbox LIVE.

-

I really can't stand using my Xbox 360 without Gold, it's just so kind of useless and empty.
  7. Clockwork Panda Win User

credit card # to get a free game on Gold not sure why

I had it downloaded through games with gold, played it last night, and now cannot play it without the disc or purchasing the digital download @$ 34.99. Xbox live support basically told me too bad.
  8. Daniel6591 Win User

12 month gold deal at Amazon $34.99

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

[/quote]

Yup I just noticed that today. Purchased both of them for $39.99 each instead of $34.99. Thats okay its still way better than $60.00 for each gold renewal. We are all set now until 8/9/14. :)

[/quote]

I am all set now until 8/4/2015 ;)
Thema:

Year of GOLD for $34.99

1. Year of GOLD for $34.99 - Similar Threads - GOLD $34

2. got billed while trying to redeem a games with gold free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got billed while trying to redeem a games with gold free game: I tried to redeem project CARS 2 since it's now free with gold and I got billed 70 EUR instead! I need a refund asap 95180b07-2a34-4ddd-9ced-fe74b06de62d
  3. Não consigo resgatar um jogo ganho na Xbox Live Gold[Translation-I can't redeem a game won...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo resgatar um jogo ganho na Xbox Live Gold[Translation-I can't redeem a game won...: Olá pessoal boa tarde, Recentemente fiz a assinatura da Xbox Live Gold e ganhei três jogos. Quando fui resgatar os jogos, não tinha espaço suficiente, então cancelei o download e fui ver os...
  4. Xbox360 Xbox Live Gold doesn't join games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 Xbox Live Gold doesn't join games: I have an issue regarding my Xbox 360 and joining online matches. I have a Xbox Live Gold membership so that I can play games online. If I want to join a game in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 it...
  5. I have game pass ultimate but am unable to download games for gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass ultimate but am unable to download games for gold.: So by means of a friend, I learned that Sonic Generations is here for gold for the month of March. It’s the last day of March, yet I am still unable to download the game. From research it says...
  6. Xbox One Error: 0x803f800f

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Error: 0x803f800f: I own Game Pass Ultimate, but I can't start Game Pass or Gold Live games. The subscription ends on 2020. april 28. It's on my account not a linked, homed account, i don't know what is the problem....
  7. Xbox live gold not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold not working: After purchasing a months membership xbox live gold, why is it when i try and play a game online it comes up with “the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live” ?...
  8. Why don’t you give us any good games with gold Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don’t you give us any good games with gold Xbox?: Seriously these games with gold are terribly and have been for a while, not to mention that more often than not you give us games that are all ready on game pass like fable. Come on Xbox give us...
  9. 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online: I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire that day. So I checked back today and it still...
  10. Someone is Selling XBOX Live 12 Month Gold Memberships on Gameflip.com for only $34!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is Selling XBOX Live 12 Month Gold Memberships on Gameflip.com for only $34!: At gameflip.com if you search for "12 Month XBOX Live" then you will see gift cards come up to purchase. On a consistent basis there is a user named "Waleed Nagy" who sells 12 Month XBOX Live...