year one achievement not unlocking

Discus and support year one achievement not unlocking in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i have the year one email and goods im a day one holder my year one achievement is not unlocking please help 75917b02-22fb-4700-8e7c-757c8180dc2d Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Xx TwoFace 007, Nov 22, 2014.

1. year one achievement not unlocking

i have the year one email and goods im a day one holder my year one achievement is not unlocking please help

:)

Xx TwoFace 007, Nov 22, 2014
  2. MrTweak616
    MrTweak616 Guest
    MrTweak616, Nov 22, 2014
  3. Reb7rtHLo3uS
    Reb7rtHLo3uS Guest
    Heip me plz, there's some thing wrong with my achievements

Last year, I played "Gears of war"(Xbox360 version) on my xbox one in 28/Nov/2017, and unlocking four achievements. But on the xbox one, I can't see the unlocking time of this achievements, and I use browser on PC to check theachievements on “account.xbox.com”,it
    said I unlocking this four achievements in 1/Jan/1753.

I ask the Support Center, they said it's a bug and need to fix, and I must wait to fix. Half year past, the wrong is still exist.How can I fix this wrong?

Thanks!

Reb7rtHLo3uS, Nov 22, 2014
  4. LoS JaVieR95
    LoS JaVieR95 Guest

i bye the console on june

other people has bought it on july and they win a copy of LIMBO but i no

is the possibility that sunday send more messages on xbox live?

LoS JaVieR95, Nov 22, 2014
  5. LoS JaVieR95 Win User

i bye the console on june

other people has bought it on july and they win a copy of LIMBO but i no

is the possibility that sunday send more messages on xbox live?
  6. Malacath Win User

1200/1200 Club

Signed.

Took just over 3 years to get final achievement.

Unlocked first achievement 23/11/2007

Unlock final achievement 23/01/2011
  7. Itz chibi Win User

My achievements do not want to unlock

well sometimes when you do a achievement it wont unlock ,if you look at the achievement's it will say 100 percent unlocking normally when this happen's it will unlock later... another thing Ive noticed being a achievement hunter is some achievements are
    bugged and that's the developers fault...............apb reloaded >.> has had one broken for a year

another thing is my kids used cheats in games and disabled the achievements but it will normally warn you but i would check what the achievement progress says if its 100 percent unlocking it will unlock sometime in the future even if your not on the xbox
  8. SFKAT Win User

Achievement showing 100% but not unlocking

I completed the "Divide & Conquer" achievement for Shadow of Mordor GOTY Edition for the Xbox One. According to my achievements it is 100% complete but it is still listed as locked. I have gotten other achievements in the same game after completing this
    one and they unlocked fine. I tried hard resetting my Xbox & the achievement still will not unlock. Considering the issue of achievements not unlocking was discovered over 4 years ago, and the fact that this never happened on the 360, the fact that it STILL
    is NOT FIXED on the Xbox One is ridiculous and completely unacceptable.
  9. AbiX MichMasteR Win User

Achievement problems?

Hello Portia, thanks for the reply, this was the first time my achievements started unlocking one day later, but I had another few issues last year when achievements didn't unlock at all so this hasn't been actually solved for me. Sometimes it unlocks everything
    perfectly, sometimes it doesn't and this was really ankward cause it never happened before, I've changed my internet service last year but still I had some achievement issues with the new one. Hope I could actually really solve this out soon
Thema:

1. year one achievement not unlocking - Similar Threads - achievement unlocking

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) Achievement Liberation UNLOCKING SOLUTION FOUND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) Achievement Liberation UNLOCKING SOLUTION FOUND: UPDATE 1/17/20 BOOM answer found I tried all the options one would try Hard resets waiting playing am additional one even though everyone insisted that you only need the OG 4 (crosswind, Palladin,...
  3. Locked Xbox Achievements in Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered (But Unlocked in Ubisoft's Uplay)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked Xbox Achievements in Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered (But Unlocked in Ubisoft's Uplay): I was playing Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed 3: remaster and painstaking getting 100% synchronization in all the mail sequences. I finally ended up playing though sequences 12 beating the game...
  4. nba 2k20 my team achievements not unlocking

in XBoX on Consoles
    nba 2k20 my team achievements not unlocking: Hello my game i am doing the correct things you have to do to get the achievements but they are still not unlocking. Are there any fixes to this? 874f31bd-ce9c-4d08-97b0-77bb7e15a560
  5. Unlocked WP achievements (Angry Birds Star Wars II) not showing on Xbox Live profile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unlocked WP achievements (Angry Birds Star Wars II) not showing on Xbox Live profile: I picked up my old Windows Phone recently and started playing some of my old games again. I unlocked a couple of achievements in Angry Birds Star Wars II; the achievement unlocked pop up appeared...
  6. Fifa 19 Achievement Won't unlock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 19 Achievement Won't unlock: Hello This seems like a silly issue but I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this. I have gone back and fourth between division 4 and 5 in Fifa 19 Ultimate team and have never received...
  7. Achievements are not Unlocking with PC play.

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements are not Unlocking with PC play.: I have noticed that achievements are not unlocking with at least the following games that I am playing on my PC: State of Decay 2, Thimbleweed Park, Everspace, Ori and the Blind Forest. In fact I...
  8. Achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking: Not sure if there is a solution or really who to ask but here goes... What do I do about achievements not unlocking? The achievements 'Reign of Terror' and 'May His Death Satisfy You' in Diablo...
  9. Achievements not unlocking and stats not being recorded in Halo: MCC PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements not unlocking and stats not being recorded in Halo: MCC PC: As the title says, I've been playing Halo MCC on Windows 10 since the day it came out, I have it through Xbox Game Pass. My game is not recording stats or unlocking achievements for me. I've...
  10. Kingdom Come Deliverance - achievements unlocked on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom Come Deliverance - achievements unlocked on Xbox One X: Hello everyone, i play Kingdom Come Deliverance on Xbox One X, and many achievements not been unlocked even after fulfilling the goal. Is there a way to solve the problem? Thanks....