year one achievement not unlocking

Discus and support year one achievement not unlocking in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i have the year one email and goods im a day one holder my year one achievement is not unlocking please help 75917b02-22fb-4700-8e7c-757c8180dc2d Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Xx TwoFace 007, Nov 22, 2014.

1. year one achievement not unlocking

i have the year one email and goods im a day one holder my year one achievement is not unlocking please help

:)

Xx TwoFace 007, Nov 22, 2014
  2. MrTweak616
    MrTweak616 Guest
    MrTweak616, Nov 22, 2014
  3. Reb7rtHLo3uS
    Reb7rtHLo3uS Guest
    Heip me plz, there's some thing wrong with my achievements

Last year, I played "Gears of war"(Xbox360 version) on my xbox one in 28/Nov/2017, and unlocking four achievements. But on the xbox one, I can't see the unlocking time of this achievements, and I use browser on PC to check theachievements on “account.xbox.com”,it
    said I unlocking this four achievements in 1/Jan/1753.

I ask the Support Center, they said it's a bug and need to fix, and I must wait to fix. Half year past, the wrong is still exist.How can I fix this wrong?

Thanks!

Reb7rtHLo3uS, Nov 22, 2014
  4. LoS JaVieR95
    LoS JaVieR95 Guest

i bye the console on june

other people has bought it on july and they win a copy of LIMBO but i no

is the possibility that sunday send more messages on xbox live?

LoS JaVieR95, Nov 22, 2014
  5. LoS JaVieR95 Win User

i bye the console on june

other people has bought it on july and they win a copy of LIMBO but i no

is the possibility that sunday send more messages on xbox live?
  6. Malacath Win User

1200/1200 Club

Signed.

Took just over 3 years to get final achievement.

Unlocked first achievement 23/11/2007

Unlock final achievement 23/01/2011
  7. Itz chibi Win User

My achievements do not want to unlock

well sometimes when you do a achievement it wont unlock ,if you look at the achievement's it will say 100 percent unlocking normally when this happen's it will unlock later... another thing Ive noticed being a achievement hunter is some achievements are
    bugged and that's the developers fault...............apb reloaded >.> has had one broken for a year

another thing is my kids used cheats in games and disabled the achievements but it will normally warn you but i would check what the achievement progress says if its 100 percent unlocking it will unlock sometime in the future even if your not on the xbox
  8. SFKAT Win User

Achievement showing 100% but not unlocking

I completed the "Divide & Conquer" achievement for Shadow of Mordor GOTY Edition for the Xbox One. According to my achievements it is 100% complete but it is still listed as locked. I have gotten other achievements in the same game after completing this
    one and they unlocked fine. I tried hard resetting my Xbox & the achievement still will not unlock. Considering the issue of achievements not unlocking was discovered over 4 years ago, and the fact that this never happened on the 360, the fact that it STILL
    is NOT FIXED on the Xbox One is ridiculous and completely unacceptable.
  9. AbiX MichMasteR Win User

Achievement problems?

Hello Portia, thanks for the reply, this was the first time my achievements started unlocking one day later, but I had another few issues last year when achievements didn't unlock at all so this hasn't been actually solved for me. Sometimes it unlocks everything
    perfectly, sometimes it doesn't and this was really ankward cause it never happened before, I've changed my internet service last year but still I had some achievement issues with the new one. Hope I could actually really solve this out soon
Thema:

1. year one achievement not unlocking - Similar Threads - achievement unlocking

2. Achievements not unlocking for Final Fantasy 8 Remaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking for Final Fantasy 8 Remaster: Hi, I having trouble unlocking the Ifrit achievement or any other achievement. I restarted my console, I also uninstalled the game, I also tried to get Ifrit a few times and I also waited 72...
  3. Castaway achievement not unlocking on PE edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castaway achievement not unlocking on PE edition: Hi I have been eating kelp for the past 3.5 hours so about 6 or 7 in game days and I have been unable to unlock the castaway achievement. I don't know if its some kinda of bug in the game but...
  4. Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct: This started happening a few days ago. About 90% of the time when I use the Xbox Console Companion app or Xbox.com website, it will show that I have 0 Gamerscore in every game that I've played....
  5. Can Microsoft unlock/update a no longer possible achievement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft unlock/update a no longer possible achievement?: I am playing through Saints Row the Third right now and trying to 100% the achievements. I have a few more to clean up but one is to upload a character to the online server. At the time I started...
  6. No Achievements Unlocking in Xbox Pc Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    No Achievements Unlocking in Xbox Pc Beta: Hello, I am wondering if achievements can be unlocked on the Xbox PC Beta App? I got a few to unlock on some games but recently none have been unlocking. Just wondering if this problem is a new...
  7. Bloodstained achievements not unlocking on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Bloodstained achievements not unlocking on pc: So im about half way through the game and realized im not getting any achievements for anything and was wondering if theres a fix that im not finding. tried logging out of the console companion...
  8. My score is still 0/500 on the new gamepass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My score is still 0/500 on the new gamepass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements...: My score is still 0/500 on the new game pass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements today from the list of games eligible. All achievements were unlocked within the lastest two hours. 2...
  9. Far Cry 5 DLC: MARS: The Queen Is Dead! Achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 5 DLC: MARS: The Queen Is Dead! Achievement not unlocking.: Hi All, as mentioned in the title, I have completed the requirements for the achievement in game. Kill 15 Alien Queens, however in the achievement tracker, it is only showing as 96% completed....
  10. Achievements won’t unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements won’t unlock: Hey guys im hoping you can help me, i played a game offline (tomb raider: definitive edition) and got some achievements mainly mission progress ones. Ive logged online and they haven’t sync’d up....