Year One reward is horrible.

Discus and support Year One reward is horrible. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So first of all, found out they expire REALLY quick. The Halo movie thingy expired 2 days after I got the email. How lame is it to put an expiration... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MattSkorczewski, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Year One reward is horrible.

So first of all, found out they expire REALLY quick. The Halo movie thingy expired 2 days after I got the email. How lame is it to put an expiration to redeem, and then to make the time limit so short??

Secondly, the Dragon Ball Z stuff is all the dubbed versions. Seriously? They cant even let us have the English version? How cheap and pathetic is that?

Otherwise, the rest of the stuff is worthless garbage. Everyone that didn't get the email should REALLY not worry about it, you aren't missing anything!

Oh, and its nearly impossible to figure out how to redeem any of it.

:)

MattSkorczewski, Nov 26, 2014
  2. Eden0032
    Eden0032 Guest
    Not been receiving emails from Xbox Live Rewards

Hi,

I haven't received any emails from Xbox Live Rewards in over a year. Can you please check my account? Have a horrible feeling I'm missing out on quite a lot!

Thanks

Eden0032, Nov 26, 2014
  3. What's with the Price of add-on's for older games ?

Rewards for gamerscore is a horrible idea, regardless if it would "boost" sales as you claim.

xEnvoy of Chaos, Nov 26, 2014
  4. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Enforcement Team.

COD franchise been horrible for years. Last decent ones to play was COD4 and W@W.
  5. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

What's with the Price of add-on's for older games ?

Rewards for gamerscore is a horrible idea, regardless if it would "boost" sales as you claim.
  6. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Summer of Arcade 2013

this years SOA is horrible, and the promotion is just laughable.
  7. Alpha 3 3 0 Win User

Gears of War: Exile (Kinect game) cancelled.

Owh looks like we found the horrible idea of the year...
  8. magicARSHAVIN Win User

FIFA 14 OR PES 2014- What demo impressed you and why.

Pre ordered pes2014. Fifa 2014 is horrible and a change is in order this year.
Thema:

Year One reward is horrible.

1. Year One reward is horrible. - Similar Threads - reward horrible

2. Microsoft Rewards won’t let me join although I’m an insider.

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards won’t let me join although I’m an insider.: submitted by /u/batmanreaper12 [link] [comments]
  3. Microsoft rewards points yearly limit

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards points yearly limit: Yes I was just checking and wondering were you would see the time and day that you'll be able to start redeeming theme again because I think it sucks how you just have to keep trying to see once...
  4. Game Pass Quests and Rewards Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests and Rewards Quests: Am I the only one who has problems with Game Pass Quests and Rewards Quests? Game Pass Daily: Play Any Game Pass Game (Played several, non work) Rewards: Get 1 Achievement in any of these games...
  5. Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards: can i get reward in pakistan?????? I love so much rewards but it show me that rewards service are unavailable in Pakistan c977549d-2b74-47f0-8efc-d681437219d5
  6. Missão do Microsoft Rewards bugada [Microsoft Rewards Mission Bugada]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missão do Microsoft Rewards bugada [Microsoft Rewards Mission Bugada]: A missão da série semanal da Microsoft Rewards de fazer 50 buscas no Bing não está sendo concluída, por mais que você faça a missão. [Translation-The microsoft rewards weekly series mission to do...
  7. Bing não contabiliza as minhas pesquisas no microsoft rewards [Mod Translation-Bing doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bing não contabiliza as minhas pesquisas no microsoft rewards [Mod Translation-Bing doesn't...: Olá, por causa de um erro no contabilizador da Bing acabei de perder minha série consecutiva de desafios semanais no microsoft rewards e provalevemente não irei conseguir cumprir um dos desafios...
  8. Problemas nas solicitações do Rewards[Translation-Rewards requests issues]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas nas solicitações do Rewards[Translation-Rewards requests issues]: Não consigo concluir a série semanal do Rewards, já fiz um monte de pesquisa no Bing e lá aparece como se eu não tivesse feito nenhuma, já fiz mais de 50 pesquisas e foi tudo na minha conta, a...
  9. Rewards points expiration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards points expiration: I received a message on my Xbox about using my points before they expire on December 2. It’s currently November 25. I’ve saved over 200,000 points because I was hoping to put them towards Xbox...
  10. Cuando llega Microsoft rewards a Colombia? [Mod Translation-When does Microsoft rewards...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cuando llega Microsoft rewards a Colombia? [Mod Translation-When does Microsoft rewards...: Cuando llega Microsoft rewards a Colombia? [Mod Translation-When does Microsoft rewards arrive in Colombia?] b8659cd8-1222-4450-a118-ab80ce608627