Year shown wrongly on latest update

Discus and support Year shown wrongly on latest update in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; the year is reflected wrongly in the latest xbox one update in your microsoft page. 93dcf9e7-c59a-42bf-b9f1-d3a69784a1aa Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TallerSnow45360, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Year shown wrongly on latest update

the year is reflected wrongly in the latest xbox one update in your microsoft page.

:)

TallerSnow45360, Feb 20, 2019
  2. TheRohan Win User

Hey there,

Good find. Could you possibly provide the link to this page? Cheers
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to disable your console cant connect to xbox live

4. Stevepm1970 Win User

games not appearing in ready to install

Has any games shown up? If not you may need to check you have the latest update. If they have you may need to restart your Xbox for them to show up
  5. adrenalize24 Win User

where is Defiance episode 11?

The latest Episode of any currently shown on Xbox Video is normally updated around 24 hours after it has Aired. You should have access to the next episode as soon as it become available.
  6. Daftsoup52207025 Win User

can not open Game bar

Sir, Thanks for your advise. I remember that I have updated the Xbox Game bar app from the Microsoft store. After the installation, the date shown in the setting page > Apps > Xbox Game Bar is the latest.

However, I don't know whether the OS is the latest, I will check it after work today. I will update the status this night. Thanks a lot.
Thema:

1. Year shown wrongly on latest update - Similar Threads - shown wrongly latest

2. Il gamertag mostrato non è come volevo [Mod Translation - The gamertag shown is not as I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Il gamertag mostrato non è come volevo [Mod Translation - The gamertag shown is not as I...: Buona sera a tutti Oggi ho modificato il gamertag del mio profilo Xbox. Ho inserito correttamente il nome e accettato, ma il risultato non è quello che speravo. Ora il mio gamertag risulta come...
  3. Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...: Hallo, i cant download recore or other games in xbox beta app anymore. When i try to download recore it seams that it starts and i see the download in the microsoft store but on the next day when...
  4. Redeemed a code and link my account to a PS4 account but purchase hasn't shown?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a code and link my account to a PS4 account but purchase hasn't shown?: Hi, i had a minecoins voucher to redeem. I play minecraft on the ps4. I redeemed via my phone linking my mircosoft account to the ps4. My coins havent shown up in game play? Can you help? Doesnt...
  5. Zero friends shown yet I have a ton!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zero friends shown yet I have a ton!: For some reason—and this only happens when i’m on xbox one—does it show that i have ‘0 friends online’ under my people tab. The only way i can check if they’re online is through my conversations...
  6. How do I set up the console streaming? I've looked at lots of videos but they haven't shown...

in XboX Insiders
    How do I set up the console streaming? I've looked at lots of videos but they haven't shown...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CALL_ME_JIG [link] [comments]
  7. Another NAT type error, does anyone have a fix for this? All other network tests shown open...

in XboX Insiders
    Another NAT type error, does anyone have a fix for this? All other network tests shown open...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ienjoytomatoes [link] [comments]
  8. gamerpic will not shown on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamerpic will not shown on xbox one x: Hello, i have a german xbox account and i get in contact with microsoft support ~2 month ago. i have made all changes they provide me to solve the problem but nothing works. i've already sent a...
  9. Wrong cover art shown for my games section on dashboard!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong cover art shown for my games section on dashboard!: Hi. When I goto my games on the Xbox 360 dashboard most of my games are showing the cover art for Jetpack Joyride (Windows Phone 8 cover). Please fix ASAP, thanks!...
  10. Shown Gold is wrong (-2555)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shown Gold is wrong (-2555): Hey there, since today the shown value of my gold is wrong. It currently shows -2555. Yesterday, I had approx. 9k gold and didn't spend something for new collections. Where is it gone? Thank...