Year shown wrongly on latest update

Discus and support Year shown wrongly on latest update in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; the year is reflected wrongly in the latest xbox one update in your microsoft page. 93dcf9e7-c59a-42bf-b9f1-d3a69784a1aa Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TallerSnow45360, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Year shown wrongly on latest update

the year is reflected wrongly in the latest xbox one update in your microsoft page.

:)

TallerSnow45360, Feb 20, 2019
  2. TheRohan Win User

Hey there,

Good find. Could you possibly provide the link to this page? Cheers
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to disable your console cant connect to xbox live

4. Stevepm1970 Win User

games not appearing in ready to install

Has any games shown up? If not you may need to check you have the latest update. If they have you may need to restart your Xbox for them to show up
  5. adrenalize24 Win User

where is Defiance episode 11?

The latest Episode of any currently shown on Xbox Video is normally updated around 24 hours after it has Aired. You should have access to the next episode as soon as it become available.
  6. BlaineHunter1 Win User

Everybody Report my Xbox Bio, Please

What are you talking about? You can't contact Xbox Enforcement which is who is responsible for undoing my gamertag which was wrongly changed in error. And if you mean Microsoft support then you did not even read my original post as I showed a screenshot
    of their response, I did contact them and they agreed it was wrongly changed as shown. Just please report the bio on my Xbox Live account FancyPup8138691" Thank you so much
Thema:

1. Year shown wrongly on latest update - Similar Threads - shown wrongly latest

2. gamerpic will not shown on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamerpic will not shown on xbox one x: Hello, i have a german xbox account and i get in contact with microsoft support ~2 month ago. i have made all changes they provide me to solve the problem but nothing works. i've already sent a...
  3. 无法登录,详见下图 [Translation - Unable to log in, as shown in the figure below]

in XBoX on Windows
    无法登录,详见下图 [Translation - Unable to log in, as shown in the figure below]: 法登录,怎么修复? [Mod Removed] ---------- [Mod Translation - Can't log in, how to fix it?] ac27f3db-fcb6-46fa-a117-6b7746858e76
  4. Recovery email not shown

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovery email not shown: I am trying to access an old microsoft account which was assocated with a x360 account. I have access to the email associated with the account, but it is not on the list of emails i can use to...
  5. Xbox One X In Warranty, but only out-of-warranty repair option shown?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X In Warranty, but only out-of-warranty repair option shown?: Hi, I had an issue with Xbox One X tonight where it suddenly turned off and now won't turn back on, despite the usual troubleshooting, unplugging and waiting etc. Clearly it needs repaired. I...
  6. System error code is not shown on the site

in XBoX Accessibility
    System error code is not shown on the site: I was playing a game and the screen went black. I did a cold restart and all i got was a “something went wrong” screen. And it showed the code E202, and i could not find it anywhere on the site,...
  7. Dantes Inferno not shown in available Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dantes Inferno not shown in available Games: Split from this thread. Hi, I have a similar problem... But since I get Dante's Inferno thanks to GWG and simply I can download game and at the end of download discover that is not shown in...
  8. Dantes Inferno not shown in available Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dantes Inferno not shown in available Games: Hi, I had bought Dante's Inferno for my Xbox 360 some years ago. When I look in the Xbox store it is shown as already bought. But I can't install the game on my Xbox One X as it is not available...
  9. Wrong cover art shown for my games section on dashboard!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong cover art shown for my games section on dashboard!: Hi. When I goto my games on the Xbox 360 dashboard most of my games are showing the cover art for Jetpack Joyride (Windows Phone 8 cover). Please fix ASAP, thanks!...
  10. Shown Gold is wrong (-2555)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shown Gold is wrong (-2555): Hey there, since today the shown value of my gold is wrong. It currently shows -2555. Yesterday, I had approx. 9k gold and didn't spend something for new collections. Where is it gone? Thank...