Year using X1 Smartglass

Discus and support Year using X1 Smartglass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; http://oi60.tinypic.com/ilvh1z.jpg lol what is MS thinking in 2099 im going to be dead so i wont get a chance to download this skin lol.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by APEXASSASSlN, Aug 25, 2014.

1. APEXASSASSlN
    APEXASSASSlN Guest

Year using X1 Smartglass

http://oi60.tinypic.com/ilvh1z.jpg lol what is MS thinking in 2099 im going to be dead so i wont get a chance to download this skin lol.

:)

APEXASSASSlN, Aug 25, 2014
  2. "We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to the same network as this device."

This used to work to wake the X1 from sleep and now it does not. I can connect fine when the X1 is already on.

The SmartGlass setting on X1 is still set for allow all connections.

I am using Win10 X1 SmartGlass app.

ItsGameOvrMan, Aug 25, 2014
  3. Amonix
    Amonix Guest
    SmartGlass don't work !

Hi there i was using Smartglass on Xbox 360 and now i own an Xbox One, i wanted to connect my one to smartglass, but my device can't find my X1 !!!

It always tries to connect to my old 360 !!!!

Is that normal ??

Amonix, Aug 25, 2014
  4. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

Year using X1 Smartglass

Not necessarily you could be a brain living in a jar and hooked up to super computer.

John Dowding, Aug 26, 2014
  5. John Dowding Win User

Year using X1 Smartglass

Not necessarily you could be a brain living in a jar and hooked up to super computer.
  6. ItsGameOvrMan Win User

"We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to the same network as this device."

This used to work to wake the X1 from sleep and now it does not. I can connect fine when the X1 is already on.

The SmartGlass setting on X1 is still set for allow all connections.

I am using Win10 X1 SmartGlass app.
  7. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Chat Pad Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smartglass works as a keyboard for X1. Use that.
  8. Zero Divided Win User

New Smartglass app for xbox one

SmartGlass for the X1 is a different app than the 360 app, my understanding is that SmartGlass for the X1 will not touch your home network but connect to the X1 via Direct WiFi
  9. Merlin4421 Win User

Who Wants The Guide Button Back???

Any you guys that don't like to go to the homemto check messages have a smartphone or tablet with smartglass. I've used my phone quite a few times while in game to respond to a message with smartglass. Love smartglass on x1.
Thema:

Year using X1 Smartglass

1. Year using X1 Smartglass - Similar Threads - using Smartglass

2. Can’t connect to Xbox One using Xbox app or smartglass on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t connect to Xbox One using Xbox app or smartglass on Windows 10: Hi there, I can’t connect to Xbox One using Xbox app or smartglass on Windows 10 so I cannot stream games. The wi-fi connection between my laptop and xbox one is working fine as i tested it...
  3. Enter passkey on Xbox One Using smartglass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enter passkey on Xbox One Using smartglass: Ight so I want to sign in my Live account on my Xbox One using the Xbox One Smartglass. I have gotten to the point where I need to put in my passkey. I have put in the first three buttons and to...
  4. Can't use smartglass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use smartglass: I keep getting this error when trying to use smartglass on my LG k8 phone to connect to this game. [img] Sorry it's so big. I don't know how to re-size it. d9464b05-d4fb-4da9-aa33-4605d9864943
  5. Xbox one Smartglass can't be used in apps like YouTube and many others.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Smartglass can't be used in apps like YouTube and many others.: Before the Xbox One Experience update, I was able to use the Smartglass on things like YouTube and the Internet. Now, the A button doesn't even work. I need assistance....
  6. Navigation in Edge issue using SmartGlass' latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Navigation in Edge issue using SmartGlass' latest update: I'm trying to navigate around the screen on the Edge browser on Xbox One using Smart Glass and the cursor has disappeared. The two finger scroll doesn't work either. I've tried using an iPhone...
  7. Using SmartGlass with Monopoly Family Fun Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using SmartGlass with Monopoly Family Fun Pack: I recently was playing My Monopoly on Xbox One with my family, and we decided to try out the SmartGlass option since we only have two Xbox One controllers. I was able to connect my phone...
  8. Using touch changed today in Smartglass Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using touch changed today in Smartglass Xbox One: I used to be able to use touch in Smartglass on my Win8.1 PC to move the "mouse" cursor in IE on my Xbox One. All of a sudden today instead of just moving my finger around on the screen and having...
  9. Managing xbox live purchases and downloads using Smartglass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Managing xbox live purchases and downloads using Smartglass: Are there any sites that walk you through how to use smart glass to purchase and download games? I can't even get it to show me the games that are installed so that I can know if I need to...
  10. Anybody else here uses the Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition with the smartglass app with ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody else here uses the Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition with the smartglass app with ...: I use this app for the companion app for Madden 25 and the tablet app on Android 4.3 jelly bean and it worked fine as is like a Tablet version. When I upgraded the Tablet to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat...