Years of Xbox live gold badge missing

Discus and support Years of Xbox live gold badge missing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is going to be an odd post, because it’s not something common. So I’ve been a memeber of xbox live for a long time. For about 8 going on 9 years... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ninja Schlapt, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Years of Xbox live gold badge missing

This is going to be an odd post, because it’s not something common. So I’ve been a memeber of xbox live for a long time. For about 8 going on 9 years now. So ive had that shiny bage on my profile saying ive been a member for a whopping 8 years. However,
    recently i had to end my membership for a little since i was joining the Military and didnt want to get charged. Then when i returned and purchased my xbox live again all my years Ive had xbox live are gone and i have no badge on my profile anymore. Normally
    that wouldn’t upset me but ive been a member for a long time that it sucks to see that 8 go away. So i was wondering if there was anyway for me to get that badge on my profile back?

:)

Ninja Schlapt, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Years of Xbox live gold badge missing

1. Years of Xbox live gold badge missing - Similar Threads - Years live gold

2. 15 years of Xbox Live Gold = a denied refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    15 years of Xbox Live Gold = a denied refund: Like the title states, I've been a Xbox Live Gold member since 2003 or 2004. I can't really remember the exact date, but without sounding like a Microsoft product fanboy. I've been loyal to this...
  3. subscribed to xbox live gold (for 39.99€ euros/year) doesn't work with prepaid code.. why?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    subscribed to xbox live gold (for 39.99€ euros/year) doesn't work with prepaid code.. why?: hi! I bought prepaid codes (50€ euros) yesterday. I want subscribed to xbox live gold (one year). It was in action in Microsoft Store for 39.99€. so i had 50€ but i I couldn't activate it for...
  4. Meu xbox live gold parou de funcionar de 1 ano [My Xbox Live Gold stopped working for 1 year]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Meu xbox live gold parou de funcionar de 1 ano [My Xbox Live Gold stopped working for 1 year]: O que eu faço pra voltar com minha live gold???Eu comprei pre pago e teve duas cobranças de xbox live gold e game pass eu paguei so do xbox live gold tem que pagar as duas pra voltar o ano???...
  5. I can't join Xbox live rewards even though I am a gold member for 4 years

in XBoX Rewards
    I can't join Xbox live rewards even though I am a gold member for 4 years: Hi When I try to join Xbox rewards I get a message saying" you cannot join Xbox live rewards strictly because you don't have an Xbox live gold membership" i have been an Xbox gold member for...
  6. My Xbox live gold 1 year subscription ended 8 months early

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox live gold 1 year subscription ended 8 months early: At the end of May, I renewed my Xbox Live Gold subscription for one year. I logged onto my Xbox today, opened up Fortnite and I try to log in. The error message saying I need Xbox Live Gold to...
  7. What does this Circle with 3 years mean on the xbox live gold page mean ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does this Circle with 3 years mean on the xbox live gold page mean ?: [img] everytime i go on the xbox live gold page it had this circle on the right with 3 years inside it what does it mean ? c729331a-2067-4ef0-9f5e-b3a1ed405c06
  8. 1 year Xbox live gold for $39.99

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 year Xbox live gold for $39.99: I got an offer that said that I could get one year of gold for $39.99. When I clicked on it it said that it was $59.99. I don’t really know what happened but I would like some help....
  9. Tried to purchase XBOX LIve Gold 1 year subscription but got error message

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tried to purchase XBOX LIve Gold 1 year subscription but got error message: Received this error message when trying to buy a gift XBOX live Gold for my grandson. What is the issue? Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d...
  10. I have just purchased x box live gold one year for my son... He entered the code and it is not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have just purchased x box live gold one year for my son... He entered the code and it is not ...: I purchased xbox live gold and gifted it for my son.. he entered the cose you sent but it is not working... The £39.99 has come from my account... Very frustrating as a father, and your website...