Yellow clock

Discus and support Yellow clock in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my x box is in Germany for repair but where it says created 31/10/2019 completed Your package is on its way to us 31/10/2019... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thorin322, Nov 8, 2019.

1. thorin322
    thorin322 Guest

Yellow clock

Hi my x box is in Germany for repair but where it says
    [*]created

31/10/2019

completed

[*]Your package is on its way to us

31/10/2019

1Z9476RX9191672921

completed

[*]Your package has arrived has a yellow clock yet I have had proof off delivery off ups this morning dose this mean my console is still sitting on the Dock like its says on the ups proof off delivery note as it means your still waiting on it

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

:)

thorin322, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Yellow clock

Hello thorin322,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in getting more information about the status of your package. We recommend to contact the
    Xbox Support Team so they can investigate the repair order. We do not have the means on the forums to look at the status of a repair order. The support team can contact the company
    that the console was shipped through and get more details. We will provide steps on how to contact the support team. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support team link we provided
    2. Select Xbox One in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Set up my Xbox One console
    5. Select Warranty, service & repair
    6. Select Show contact options
    7. Select Chat with Xbox Support
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Yellow clock

Hi thorin322,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. As your console has been repaired and it is due to be shipped back to you, any pertinent information regarding the shipment will be emailed to you at your preferred email address (including the new tracking number)
    from the Service Center directly.

Should you have any further questions concerning the shipping of your console, then I would recommend
    contacting Xbox Support for updates, as my fellow XBF has already recommended. Sadly, we here on the forums lack the necessary tools to more directly assist with any hardware
    shipment issues that may arise.

I hope that this information helps a bit more.
  4. thorin322 Win User

Yellow clock

Hi I got more info thanks my xbox has been fixed and they state they have shipped it but ups claim they have not received it and that's using the tracking number given on the shipped part off the tracker ups say they have only printed the label and not
    sent it yo them
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 1s repair

If it's a yellow clock, then that should mean it's on its way.
  6. PeacefulJarl379 Win User

The Clock

are you saying that your clock isn't updating? Yep, the clock isn't updating and i am connected fine.you said to follow the steps but it said:
    Note You cannot change the clock settings while you are connected to Xbox Live.EDIT: I changed it without connection, and it changed to non- DST USA central time.
Thema:

Yellow clock

1. Yellow clock - Similar Threads - Yellow clock

2. Why do I have a service alert with a yellow ! On my Xbox 360. I can't get apps to work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have a service alert with a yellow ! On my Xbox 360. I can't get apps to work: Service Alert with a yellow !. Will it fix itself or do I have to do something? f41aa514-c9ff-46f5-8a64-ab6b40078c66
  3. Xbox live status : getting yellow color mark service alert due to that i am unable to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live status : getting yellow color mark service alert due to that i am unable to play...: Xbox live status : getting yellow color mark service alert due to that i am unable to play online games so kindly help me out as i am already xbox live subscriber...
  4. Xbox Avatar Item "Archive Logo Hoodie - Yellow" not working on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Item "Archive Logo Hoodie - Yellow" not working on xbox one.: I got this avatar item on the 360 to use for my xbox avatar. I currently use the Xbox original avatars, but when the avatar shows up in Xbox Avatar Editor, the item is completely black. On the...
  5. Black Ops4 server not available? Nora 43 Yellow Wolf??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops4 server not available? Nora 43 Yellow Wolf??: Hi.. I have purchased Black Ops 4 .( Disck) I successfully upload it. I managed to play local but when I try playing live It said, Server not available . I tried playing other games on line and...
  6. Under live status my Xbox 360 console says service alert with a yellow exclamation mark why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Under live status my Xbox 360 console says service alert with a yellow exclamation mark why?: Service alert yellow exclamation mark under live status. What is this and why? 93115d0c-18ca-4baa-af42-3aa002cbe6de
  7. Status da conta Amarelo-Account Status Yellow

in XBoX Rewards
    Status da conta Amarelo-Account Status Yellow: Alguém pode resolver meu problema para mostrar uma luz amarela ou laranja dizer que meu depósito não é correto mas ele é e não recebo meus créditos ajuda ai já vai fazer 2 semanas quero receber...
  8. rep at yellow stars when started halo 2 for first time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rep at yellow stars when started halo 2 for first time: i started my free account with live on halo 2 an my stars where at yellow i tried to play with someone online is gold stars good or bad? just to know i'm i first time online PC gamer so i need a...
  9. how do you get your Xbox one to stop get a yellow screen with black spot on it while you play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do you get your Xbox one to stop get a yellow screen with black spot on it while you play: I'm having trouble with my Xbox one and I need help. It's keeps putting this yellow screen and black spots on my game and I do not know how to get it off 04bf2105-8f2b-4b4e-bce5-25a993e96c00
  10. Yellow power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yellow power brick: Plz help me my Xbox one has had a yellow light on the power supply and now when I turn it on in about 3-4 seconds it turns off, even when the only cable I have in are the Xbox power supply one and...