Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle (cont.)

Discus and support Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle (cont.) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I know that I already posted my question on this and the answer I got was to contact Epic Games. I contacted them and they told me to contact Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Microsoft_User:), Aug 1, 2020.

1. Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle (cont.)

Hi, I know that I already posted my question on this and the answer I got was to contact Epic Games. I contacted them and they told me to contact Xbox or Microsoft. I don't know how to contact xbox, so here I am asking
    the Microsoft Community again. I bought the yellow jacket fortnite bundle in the microsoft store shop with microsoft rewards but the problem is that I don't have an xbox. I play on ps4 and I know I bought the bundle because I checked my email. It also said
    that i owned it in the microsoft store. I don't know how to link my microsoft account with my epic games account for fortnite. After that, I don't know how to make my epic games account receive the bundle. Please help...

:)

Microsoft_User:), Aug 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Scotty0955 Win User

Fortnite yellow jacket bundle

Hello there because you didn’t receive the item you will need to request a refund and mark it as did not receive you can do this at http://Xbox.com/refund

I hope this information was helpful
  3. CinderGhost Win User

Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle Purchase Question

4. Microsoft_User:) Win User

Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle Purchase Question

Thx for reply but when I went to the epic games support page the only thing that i got that was near to my problem was refunds in microsoft store. Screenshot--->(https://pasteboard.co/JhV7LF1.png)
    All that page said was that epic had no responsibility in purchases with 3rd parties. Should I contact epic games??? Or should I contact microsoft?
  5. Azartic Win User

What Outfit Do You Wear Most?

Yellow tinted network shades with black high class jacket with yellow undershirt and black snazzy pants with. . Safeword boots?
  6. Hamburger Hils Win User

Condemned 3?

yeah very true yellow jacket its a one of a kind game
Thema:

Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle (cont.)

1. Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle (cont.) - Similar Threads - Yellow Jacket Fortnite

2. Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle Purchase Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle Purchase Question: Hello! I bought the yellow jacket fortnite bundle in the microsoft store shop with microsoft rewards but the problem is that I don't have an xbox. I play on ps4 and I know I bought the bundle...
  3. Fortnite yellow jacket bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite yellow jacket bundle: I just bought the yellow jacket bundle from the Microsoft store with in store credit and my epic is linked to the Microsoft account but when I log in my V-bucks and skin are not there PLEASE HELP...
  4. Xbox not turning on (Power Supply is on sustained yellow light)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not turning on (Power Supply is on sustained yellow light): As I press the on button on my ORIGINAL XBOX ONE, the chime plays but the button does not light up nor does the xbox turn on. The chime also plays on the open disk tray button. I have done a hard...
  5. XBOX ONE S 手柄白色款使用不到一个月后明显发黄[Translation-XBOX ONE S HANDLE WHITE MODEL APPARENTLY YELLOWED...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX ONE S 手柄白色款使用不到一个月后明显发黄[Translation-XBOX ONE S HANDLE WHITE MODEL APPARENTLY YELLOWED...: 这个现象是否正常? 如何清理? [Translation-Is this a normal phenomenon? How do I clean it up?] 0901c558-fe35-4731-82a4-a7889ec29b05
  6. Yellow clock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yellow clock: Hi my x box is in Germany for repair but where it says created 31/10/2019 completed Your package is on its way to us 31/10/2019 1Z9476RX9191672921 completed Your package has arrived has a...
  7. Why do I have a service alert with a yellow ! On my Xbox 360. I can't get apps to work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have a service alert with a yellow ! On my Xbox 360. I can't get apps to work: Service Alert with a yellow !. Will it fix itself or do I have to do something? f41aa514-c9ff-46f5-8a64-ab6b40078c66
  8. Xbox live status : getting yellow color mark service alert due to that i am unable to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live status : getting yellow color mark service alert due to that i am unable to play...: Xbox live status : getting yellow color mark service alert due to that i am unable to play online games so kindly help me out as i am already xbox live subscriber...
  9. Xbox Avatar Item "Archive Logo Hoodie - Yellow" not working on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Item "Archive Logo Hoodie - Yellow" not working on xbox one.: I got this avatar item on the 360 to use for my xbox avatar. I currently use the Xbox original avatars, but when the avatar shows up in Xbox Avatar Editor, the item is completely black. On the...
  10. Black Ops4 server not available? Nora 43 Yellow Wolf??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops4 server not available? Nora 43 Yellow Wolf??: Hi.. I have purchased Black Ops 4 .( Disck) I successfully upload it. I managed to play local but when I try playing live It said, Server not available . I tried playing other games on line and...