Yes my 5000 reward points didnt go into my account on the15th like its should

Discus and support Yes my 5000 reward points didnt go into my account on the15th like its should in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Yes I would like my 5000 reward points to be deposited in my account like it should of did on the 15th 2b2123e0-4681-4489-afc2-2debc5610304 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by B3nson420, Jun 16, 2018.

1. B3nson420
    B3nson420 Guest

Yes I would like my 5000 reward points to be deposited in my account like it should of did on the 15th

:)

B3nson420, Jun 16, 2018
  2. paulos01986
    paulos01986 Guest
    Rewards

Ive lost all my reward points were have they gone 5000 ther not on my account

paulos01986, Jun 16, 2018
  3. stipps
    stipps Guest
    Rewards points are not being payed out

Hi,

I currently have 45.561 rewards points, and thought that the points would automatically be payed out into my ms account once I'm over 5000. Could you please look into this?

thx

stipps, Jun 16, 2018
  4. Gaiden Hexus
    Gaiden Hexus Guest

This is my problem, I had 10k points from MyVIP sitting there. I know that they are supposed to automatically submit when it hits 5k. It's the 16th and there is still no sign of the 10 dollars.

Gaiden Hexus, Jun 16, 2018
  5. Cuco nWo1
    Cuco nWo1 Guest
    Yes I got the same problem, also, a quest in the past month was completed and they never did anything. It`s really annoying how the service works, they just don`t care for the customer.

Cuco nWo1, Jun 17, 2018
  6. I have the same problem and I had 30k points and I contacted their support but it didn't really help.

DragonF1re2003, Jun 17, 2018
  7. Kixylix
    Kixylix Guest
    I had 8,500 MyVIP credits sitting for a month doing nothing, but I was happy to let them move to Microsoft Rewards.

It's now June 18, Microsoft have shut down access to Xbox Live Rewards (so I now have no proof of credit balance) and the points have not transferred to Microsoft Rewards.

Kixylix, Jun 18, 2018
  8. BORKING 666
    BORKING 666 Guest

Tengo el mismo problema y no sé si hacen el depósito

BORKING 666, Jun 18, 2018
  9. Flippy1066
    Flippy1066 Guest
    Same here... had over 7000 reward points after I traded in VIP Gems..

Flippy1066, Jun 19, 2018
  10. Doveshack103
    Doveshack103 Guest
    Same here. I had 10,000 points and they're not in my account. Contacted Microsoft Rewards and they sent me here.

Doveshack103, Jun 20, 2018
  11. same here my 10000points gone!

WeesBasement61, Nov 3, 2018
  12. WeesBasement61 Win User

same here my 10000points gone!
  13. Flippy1066 Win User

Same here... had over 7000 reward points after I traded in VIP Gems..
  14. Gaiden Hexus Win User

This is my problem, I had 10k points from MyVIP sitting there. I know that they are supposed to automatically submit when it hits 5k. It's the 16th and there is still no sign of the 10 dollars.
  15. Doveshack103 Win User

Same here. I had 10,000 points and they're not in my account. Contacted Microsoft Rewards and they sent me here.
  16. BORKING 666 Win User

Tengo el mismo problema y no sé si hacen el depósito
Thema:

1. Yes my 5000 reward points didnt go into my account on the15th like its should - Similar Threads - Yes 5000 reward

2. True Life Yes or No

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    True Life Yes or No: To whom you's are that needed to know so you could cut in and start a quiz life long mysery case to use others for Buissness card's to just a person. Then In plant your Phone speaker thru...
  3. Why do we have to be signed in to use youtube???( yes this does apply to game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Why do we have to be signed in to use youtube???( yes this does apply to game streaming: So I'm not understanding after all these years why we still need to be signed into an xbox profile to use youtube? I like to set it up in the backround, while game streaming via xcloud. But have...
  4. Yes, mine is freezing up too

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes, mine is freezing up too: Maybe someone here will have a good answer - most places just give some variation of "reboot it". My One X (bought Jan 2018) worked perfectly until one of those automatic updates in June 2019. It...
  5. Ahhh yes the enforcement team at it again banning the right person as always (me) :{

in XboX Insiders
    Ahhh yes the enforcement team at it again banning the right person as always (me) :{: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatShyLad [link] [comments]
  6. Xcloud running on a Nintendo switch! Yes please..via android.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud running on a Nintendo switch! Yes please..via android.: submitted by /u/Britxpatusa [link] [comments]
  7. Atmos for headphones settings, HDMI yes or no?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atmos for headphones settings, HDMI yes or no?: Can someone help? I purchased dolby atmos for headphones. if my headphones are bluetooth should i select or unselect the hdmi/optical option in the xbox settings? Ive tried both options but...
  8. Xbox game pass on PC won't download my games. Yes I tried troubleshooting. what gives?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass on PC won't download my games. Yes I tried troubleshooting. what gives?: You guys gotta fix this problem. Its unusable. I'm glad I was able to get a refund! fb6523b3-3efd-422d-bd77-157c1dfd195f
  9. Diablo III Eternal Collection for Xbox One X...major OOPS. Can it be fixed? Please say yes,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo III Eternal Collection for Xbox One X...major OOPS. Can it be fixed? Please say yes,...: Ho and thank you for answering. My question is about Diablo III Eternal Collection running on the Xbox One X console. I have a character, ONE character, that I have been playing for 5-6 years. Lvl...
  10. I cant redeem my discird nitro or my spotify. Yes im in a insider OS build.

in XboX Insiders
    I cant redeem my discird nitro or my spotify. Yes im in a insider OS build.: Would like to post the video but I can't. When i press "A" on "Claim now" I'm presented with a blank screen that says "An error occured. Please try again later. " Help me pls submitted by...