Yet another issue (Inbox)

Discus and support Yet another issue (Inbox) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok i have yet another annoying issue, This time its with my inbox. On the dashboard it will show i have a message when i go into the messages the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr Blue Playdoh, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Yet another issue (Inbox)

Ok i have yet another annoying issue, This time its with my inbox.

On the dashboard it will show i have a message when i go into the messages the inbox will be empty.

Things i have tried - clear cache, deleted account from xbox and recovered it. Checked my messages and friend requests on xbox.com. Had a friend send a message.

Tried all the above and nothing has anyone had this and found a fix to this annoying issue?

:)

Mr Blue Playdoh, Aug 14, 2014
  2. Yet another proofs issue

Hey there, CIPHER!

I'm incredibly sorry to see any issues with proofs on the Xbox 360. Can you post back with what troubleshooting steps you've tried already so that I can ensure we don't ask you to do something twice. Once I know what you've already done, we'll work on our
    next steps together.

Note that we do not work over the weekends, but I will see your response once I am back in on Monday. I look forward to working with you! Yet another issue (Inbox) :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Aug 14, 2014
  3. l zCIPHER l
    l zCIPHER l Guest
    Yet another proofs issue

Yet another add security request, not letting me sign in. Spent a little time on my bad sport account, sign back into my main account after just a week and it's not letting me sign in, even though i'm following all the steps. What's the point in paying for
    membership when you can't even do your job?

PS, **** you and your useless automated replies.

l zCIPHER l, Aug 14, 2014
  4. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest

This is a bug that a few people have experienced. This should be cleared up in the next update that is currently being tested and optimized by the Preview Update Program. It is to be released to the General Xbox Community soon.

NxtDoc1851, Aug 14, 2014
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

This is a bug that a few people have experienced. This should be cleared up in the next update that is currently being tested and optimized by the Preview Update Program. It is to be released to the General Xbox Community soon.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Yet another proofs issue

Hey there, CIPHER!

I'm incredibly sorry to see any issues with proofs on the Xbox 360. Can you post back with what troubleshooting steps you've tried already so that I can ensure we don't ask you to do something twice. Once I know what you've already done, we'll work on our
    next steps together.

Note that we do not work over the weekends, but I will see your response once I am back in on Monday. I look forward to working with you! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  7. Donskoops Win User

any UK players received their MOH early access keys yet?

I make it 04:35gmt and have now email in my inbox as of yet
  8. medium bloke Win User

Have not received e-label email

Hi,

Have you checked you junk inbox and your spam inbox just to be sure?

If there's nothing in there from them, I'd contact Xbox Support and ask them to send another one, or to re-send it.
  9. GMAN990 Win User

Yet another slim w/ disconnect issues

Yeah some Belkins do have issues and a DMZ is the only way to fix it
Thema:

1. Yet another issue (Inbox) - Similar Threads - Yet another issue

2. Yet again another BAN for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yet again another BAN for no reason: I serious just got ban three times in a row. on time I understand but this is really [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] me off that this point I was trying to do an LFG post with these words verbatim...
  3. YET ANOTHER BAN COMPLAINT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YET ANOTHER BAN COMPLAINT: I know everyone probably does the same when they see another "I've been banned" thread, and let out a hefty sigh and "here we go again". I just find it frustrating and amusing that people complain...
  4. Yet another weird X Box One X issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yet another weird X Box One X issue.: So recently i wad having an issue where my one x would shut down on its own. I took it back to the store and they exchanged it brilliant. The issue is this... My xbox comes to work with me every...
  5. Yet another halowc mixpot not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Yet another halowc mixpot not received: Hi, It's been a while now that the finals happened but I still didn't get my mixpot. I was logged for the sunday finals on my mixer account which is the same alias that my gamertag ()...
  6. Yet another Voices of war req pack post.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Yet another Voices of war req pack post.: Like many others, I have not received my code for the voices of war req pack. I watched the finals via Mixer on my phone, my gamer tag, , is tied to my mixer code....
  7. Yet another problem, and don't suggest going to other sites as they do nothing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yet another problem, and don't suggest going to other sites as they do nothing!: Now to start, I tried 8 times to uninstall that lame game "Fortnite" do to constant lag issues and the hackers. Which would put me down to 11 games, yet it won't uninstall so i'm stuck with a...
  8. yet another hardware failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    yet another hardware failure: months of anticipation, scorpio collected, all ok till today then games start crashing and console wont turn off, think im done nearly£600 spent with games ,and as with 360 years back i feel...
  9. Yet another request for help with NAT issues on the xbox one, please read it and reply.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yet another request for help with NAT issues on the xbox one, please read it and reply.: I have made this post before, but it has been ignored, so I'm doing the only thing I can think of and making it again. My apologies for any spam, and I look forward to a constructive dialog once...
  10. Yet another proofs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yet another proofs issue: Yet another add security request, not letting me sign in. Spent a little time on my bad sport account, sign back into my main account after just a week and it's not letting me sign in, even though...