Yo-30 Yoga Program from XBOX Fitness

Discus and support Yo-30 Yoga Program from XBOX Fitness in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A while back, Microsoft decided to discontinue the XBox Fitness game on Xbox One. I believe it was due to lack of users. Within the fitness game, there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BoskOh, Aug 1, 2020.

1. BoskOh
    BoskOh Guest

A while back, Microsoft decided to discontinue the XBox Fitness game on Xbox One. I believe it was due to lack of users. Within the fitness game, there was a really good Yoga program and I believe it was called Yo-30. This game had amazing usage of
    the Kinect and would grade you on your yoga position in real time helping you make corrections to achieve the proper pose. Much more useful than a standard yoga video. In addition to this one of a kind technology, the instructor was very good. I'm happy
    that i was refunded for the purchase when it was discontinued, but i would much rather pay again to obtain an offline version of the Yoga program. Does anyone know if there is a way to request from Microsoft to purchase a game that has been previously discontinued?
    I'm not interested in the online leadeboards. I just want to use the yoga game to help me with learning the basic poses in the comfort of my home. I cannot find any yoga apps or games that offer anything like this feature. Please help!

:)

BoskOh, Aug 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there BoskOh,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this issue. I can totally understand how this could be pretty discouraging seeing as some poses are hard to keep for a while for beginners. The only place that you can suggest things for
    Microsoft to do would be the
    insider's reddit.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  3. PAFC-8B675B94-5D79-4 Win User

Yoga Inferno? (Jillian Michaels)

That'd be cool. I've seen a lot of requests for Yoga or lower impact stuff.

I recognize "Ripped in 30". That wasn't a bad program.
  4. Asylum Wars Win User

Yoga Inferno? (Jillian Michaels)

@sionetix that's awesome news to hear! I've been wanting and waiting for some yoga to appear on Xbox Fitness. : )
  5. sionetix Win User

P90X or Insanity subscribing method

The P90X and Insanity programs are 30 day programs in the sense that it includes a calendar PDF file which *suggests* a plan which lasts 30 days. You don't have to follow that plan, nor do you lose access to the workouts after any time.

Once you pay for the program you have unlimited access to those workouts, just like you have to the 'free' workouts.

I tried both P90X for Xbox Fitness and Insanity for Xbox Fitness. I like them. Haven't tried the DVD versions, but from what I've seen and heard they are very much in the same style. The Xbox Fitness versions have less content (5 workouts, where DVD versions
    have 8 or more). But you also pay less on Xbox Fitness than you pay for the DVD set, it works out to about the same pricing.
  6. onyxishere Win User

If I buy the insanity DVDs will that work with Xbox Fitness or do you really only get 1 workout?

If you are talking the individual DVD programs from the store then they will not work with Xbox Fitness. If you are talking about purchasing the program within Xbox Fitness then you will get what is in the description. If they offer it as a package you'll
    get the package. If it is individual programs then only the one program will be purchased.
Thema:

1. Yo-30 Yoga Program from XBOX Fitness - Similar Threads - Yoga Program Fitness

2. I left the insider program, and now alot of my games are messed up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I left the insider program, and now alot of my games are messed up.: Hello, I recently left the Insider Hub for Xbox and plenty of my games are no longer working. I first noticed my Forza Horizon 4 has ripped from my ownership, i have none of my dlc and my vehicle...
  3. Please Help me leave Xbox ambassador program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Help me leave Xbox ambassador program: Please help I do not know how to leave I saw another forum post and it said to contact some people or something and I tried but it didn't work. Any help would be much appreciated....
  4. Ambassador program xbox register - recieving error.proof etc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador program xbox register - recieving error.proof etc: Hi, im try to join the ambassador program but am having problem with the link. cef29951-97ec-4503-bdd6-4e9120e38cd0
  5. Insider program not showing game

in XboX Insiders
    Insider program not showing game: I received an invitation via email to the Microsoft Flight Simulator Beta on the 29th of July. I downloaded the insider program via the store logged into the same account, but the game isn't...
  6. HELP! I need off of the insider program! Or at least an explanation!

in XboX Insiders
    HELP! I need off of the insider program! Or at least an explanation!: I am so frustrated. I got a 2nd hand XB1X today. Had an E102 error, no restore working, learned it was on insider build (don't remember the exact version, but it was build date somewhere around...
  7. Rejoining The Xbox Embassadors program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rejoining The Xbox Embassadors program: i have been removed from the Xbox Amabassadors program and want to either leave or rejoin the program but don't know how. 4a9ebeaf-9ccd-4408-9885-75b793922322
  8. Removed From The Xbox Ambassador Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From The Xbox Ambassador Program: Hello, I was removed from the Xbox Ambassador program on March 15, 2020. Upon learning this, I reached out to the xboxambs email. After waiting a little over a month, I got the reason for removal...
  9. DDP Yoga

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DDP Yoga: Any chance you guys could add DDP Yoga? DDP YOGA Official Web Site Im pretty fat, and Gabriel Iglesias is able to do it, so i figured i could to!! 68994e41-1ece-41f4-b49e-a863e35849cf
  10. Yoga Inferno? (Jillian Michaels)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yoga Inferno? (Jillian Michaels): Xbox just published a video on YouTube. I don't know if it is a new video or just an older promotion they are uploading now. But if definitely shows Jillian Michaels - Yoga Inferno at the end as...