Yo if I give a guy a account when I sell my Xbox can I be banned?

Discus and support Yo if I give a guy a account when I sell my Xbox can I be banned? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; sold guy my xbox one said he could keep the xbox one account with it yo i dont want him to have it anymore but theres ways for him to keep it. Can i be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Killamaneboii2, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Yo if I give a guy a account when I sell my Xbox can I be banned?

sold guy my xbox one said he could keep the xbox one account with it yo i dont want him to have it anymore but theres ways for him to keep it. Can i be banned for this? It was over 3 years ago yo

:)

Killamaneboii2, Apr 18, 2020
  2. powersledge Win User

What you should have done is delete all of your information on it so then can make there own account cause if they do anything wrong it will come back to for next time delete all info next time it is to late to delete it.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

So the email address for the account is still the same and when you try and sign into the account you do not know the password and when you try and reset the password it wants to send a code to an email or phone number (security proofs) on the account
    and you do not have access to the security proof so they have you fill out the account recovery form?
  4. Killamaneboii2 Win User

Idk but i dont want this guy to have it anymore. I just gave him the account cus it had games on it for him i dont want to get in trouble i want to get the account back but cant until im approved for the this is my account information answering test. It
    was an accident it was over 3 years ago
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

It is against the terms of use to sell Xbox profiles/ Microsoft accounts.

When you say there is ways for him to keep it what exactly do you mean?

Did he change the information on the account like the email address, password, Security proofs,
  6. Killamaneboii2 Win User

Yeah then i delete account immediatly. Hope so its the correct email for killamaneboii
Thema:

1. Yo if I give a guy a account when I sell my Xbox can I be banned? - Similar Threads - guy account sell

2. Um cara apagou minha conta [Edit - Translation] - A guy deleted my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Um cara apagou minha conta [Edit - Translation] - A guy deleted my account: Oi gente preciso de ajuda, eu tava jogando GTA V online bem de boas dai um cara veio prometeu me dar monte coisa, como sou iniciante concordei e como eu sou do tipo que acha que as pessoas são...
  3. this guy has a GT I want and it a afk account with 0 gamerscore how do I get to contacting ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    this guy has a GT I want and it a afk account with 0 gamerscore how do I get to contacting ...: hey as you saw in the title I need someone to help to get in contact with Microsoft for a GT that another account has but the account has 0 gamerscore and is very in active and has 0 friends and...
  4. im getting threats from a guy to hack my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im getting threats from a guy to hack my account: i was playing bf4 tonight with my clan mbrs & this guy messaged me for No reason but to cause an argument for which i didnt want & i was inv to a party by a guy called [Mod Removed] who...
  5. Guy hacked and banned my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guy hacked and banned my account: dear Microsoft someone hacked my account and banned me and I haven't done anything to anyone and I was wondering if you would help me out by unbanning my account because I can't broadcast or talk...
  6. this guy has a GT I want and it a afk account with 0 gamerscore how do I get to contacting ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    this guy has a GT I want and it a afk account with 0 gamerscore how do I get to contacting ...: hey as you saw in the title I need someone to help to get in contact with Microsoft for a GT that another account has but the account has 0 gamerscore and is very in active and has 0 friends and...
  7. Dear Xbox creators and people who worked on mcpe can u guys fix the xbox live account problems ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Xbox creators and people who worked on mcpe can u guys fix the xbox live account problems ...: pls fix this bug of the xbox account problems on mcpe it keep saying to go here but I didn’t got any help so pls fix this problem cb3aa024-21cb-4b80-914b-1566b8d0a218
  8. A guy is signing into my account and whatever I do he still can sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    A guy is signing into my account and whatever I do he still can sign in: so a guy who is signing into my account is basically stealing from me I keep putting in new passkeys or passwords and he still kicks me out of my account I can't play xbox he's always kicking me...
  9. Guys tryna get my account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guys tryna get my account banned: real talk can this guy even get my account banned, he somehow got my serial number and said that he can ban my account because he has my serial number, tell me is that possible...
  10. I got ban from a guy who had my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got ban from a guy who had my account: I got ban for nudity and sexual content on my Xbox account and I have to wait until July 30th. And someone got into my account and put naked women on my account d6d8657a-1c02-47a7-a9a6-f58a5dd8fe3a