Yoga Inferno? (Jillian Michaels)

Discus and support Yoga Inferno? (Jillian Michaels) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox just published a video on YouTube. I don't know if it is a new video or just an older promotion they are uploading now. But if definitely shows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sionetix, Apr 24, 2014.

1. sionetix
    sionetix Guest

Xbox just published a video on YouTube. I don't know if it is a new video or just an older promotion they are uploading now. But if definitely shows Jillian Michaels - Yoga Inferno at the end as one of the titles. Never saw that one anywhere.

[View:]

:)

sionetix, Apr 24, 2014
  2. VernierSlake
    VernierSlake Guest
    Jillian Michaels

Does it just completely stop (ie you can't do anything including returning to the dashboard) or does it just not recognise your hand wave but with everything else working fine?

VernierSlake, Apr 24, 2014
  3. Jillian Michaels

I can't seem to get Jillian Michaels to work. When it gets to the hand wave, that's as far as it goes. I have returned it for a new one, and it still stops at the wave. I have calibrated it a few times.

SluggedCloud3, Apr 24, 2014
  4. Yoga Inferno? (Jillian Michaels)

That'd be cool. I've seen a lot of requests for Yoga or lower impact stuff.

I recognize "Ripped in 30". That wasn't a bad program.

PAFC-8B675B94-5D79-4EC5-970D-A0F3DBB31A14, Apr 24, 2014
  5. sionetix
    sionetix Guest
    sionetix, Apr 25, 2014
  6. Asylum Wars
    Asylum Wars Guest
    @sionetix that's awesome news to hear! I've been wanting and waiting for some yoga to appear on Xbox Fitness. : )

Asylum Wars, May 1, 2014
  7. Noribabee
    Noribabee Guest
    This program is so good! I adore Jillian Michaels's workouts! And this yoga program is perfect for streching, burn more calories after other training or just do this one.

But the kinect doesn't detect my motions (lots of them on the floor), so it's very hard for me to get 5 stars sessions or check if I do it right.

If I do the workout in front of the kinect, red line appears (I'm too close to the sensor), but when I do it aside, it doesn't see me. My silhouette on the screen is not so sharp like in other practice. It's sparkling, patched, etc... Will be fixed it anytime?

Noribabee, May 6, 2014
  8. Brad Cafe
    Brad Cafe Guest

Same for me. The second workout in particular is really glitched. Getting a red line around the box for a LOT of the poses. Doesn't register me half the time even though the full grey outline of my body is showing up on the screen.

Brad Cafe, Nov 1, 2018
  9. Asylum Wars Win User

@sionetix that's awesome news to hear! I've been wanting and waiting for some yoga to appear on Xbox Fitness. : )
  10. PAFC-8B675B94-5D79-4 Win User

That'd be cool. I've seen a lot of requests for Yoga or lower impact stuff.

I recognize "Ripped in 30". That wasn't a bad program.
  11. Brad Cafe Win User

Same for me. The second workout in particular is really glitched. Getting a red line around the box for a LOT of the poses. Doesn't register me half the time even though the full grey outline of my body is showing up on the screen.
  12. Noribabee Win User

This program is so good! I adore Jillian Michaels's workouts! And this yoga program is perfect for streching, burn more calories after other training or just do this one.

But the kinect doesn't detect my motions (lots of them on the floor), so it's very hard for me to get 5 stars sessions or check if I do it right.

If I do the workout in front of the kinect, red line appears (I'm too close to the sensor), but when I do it aside, it doesn't see me. My silhouette on the screen is not so sharp like in other practice. It's sparkling, patched, etc... Will be fixed it anytime?
  13. sionetix Win User

Thema:

1. Yoga Inferno? (Jillian Michaels) - Similar Threads - Yoga Inferno Jillian

2. Yo-30 Yoga Program from XBOX Fitness

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yo-30 Yoga Program from XBOX Fitness: A while back, Microsoft decided to discontinue the XBox Fitness game on Xbox One. I believe it was due to lack of users. Within the fitness game, there was a really good Yoga program and I believe...
  3. Would DLC codes in the Italian version of Dante's inferno (st Lucia edition) still be able...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Would DLC codes in the Italian version of Dante's inferno (st Lucia edition) still be able...: hi, im wondering if the dlc code inside the italian version of dantes inferno (st lucia edition) would still be able to be redeemed? I have been told that they had an expiration date on them...
  4. Dantes inferno data not working on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dantes inferno data not working on xbox one x: So I just got an xbox one x. I tried transferring my saved game data of dantes inferno from xb 360, but when I try to play it on the xb one x it will not let me use any of my game saves. It says...
  5. I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one: I've got a problem with backwards compatibility. I own the digital version of Dantes Inferno on the xbox 360. It works on my 360 and it shows in the download history but for some reason it...
  6. Fortnite - Inferno's Pack - BOUGHT BUT DIDN'T RECEIVE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite - Inferno's Pack - BOUGHT BUT DIDN'T RECEIVE: Hi, I just bought Inferno's pack in Fortnite from Microsoft Store to my Xbox account at this Sunday, the moment after I bought the pack, i received a receipt, telling me that the content was...
  7. Dante's inferno y los juicios de santa lucia -[Translation - Dante's inferno and the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dante's inferno y los juicios de santa lucia -[Translation - Dante's inferno and the...: Compre el juego dante's inferno y me aparecía que ya estaba disponible el dlc de los juicios de santa lucia y quería descargarlo pero no aparece en el bazar a que se debe y como puedo conseguirlo...
  8. Dantes Inferno corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dantes Inferno corrupted: Split from this thread. Hi, I have a similar problem... I get Dante's Inferno thanks to GWG, but also after many download I can't play it on my Xbox 360... on hdd this game appear marked with...
  9. Dantes Inferno not shown in available Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dantes Inferno not shown in available Games: Split from this thread. Hi, I have a similar problem... But since I get Dante's Inferno thanks to GWG and simply I can download game and at the end of download discover that is not shown in...
  10. DDP Yoga

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DDP Yoga: Any chance you guys could add DDP Yoga? DDP YOGA Official Web Site Im pretty fat, and Gabriel Iglesias is able to do it, so i figured i could to!! 68994e41-1ece-41f4-b49e-a863e35849cf