You are almost out of data storage space in Minecraft

Discus and support You are almost out of data storage space in Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature until you clear up additional storage space" is a message... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IguanaMilo, May 20, 2019.

1. IguanaMilo
    IguanaMilo Guest

"You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature until you clear up additional storage space" is a message given to me after trying to enter my world, make a new world. copy
    my world, access the store, or join gamed/servers. I have 1 world and 100+ gigabytes of storage space left. I have power cycled my console and clear the saved data for minecraft, cleared local saved game data, and clear network card cache. Im not on the beta
    version and have the up to date version of minecraft. I have tried all solutions given to me from some other posts. I wish i could play the game but even if i manage to make it into my world it wont save. If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

:)

IguanaMilo, May 20, 2019
  2. BoinkyDoinker Win User

Are you using an external hard drive?
  3. MTGxSLAYERxMTG Win User

I had this issue a while back, i had to factory restore my xbox one because it just wasnt working at all with any steps i did... Removing external hard drives, uninstalling game, updating the game and my xbox... If nothing really works i would just say
    go the route i did...
  4. IguanaMilo Win User

Ive tried everything but a factory reset didnt even know that was a thing thanks man finaly i can play
  5. Galaxy Golden Win User

Have you tried reinstalling the game? Either that would work, or you should contact support to see what's going on.
  6. GamingShadow22 Win User

Question for you is it the game telling you this or is it the xbox itself cause there are two different types of notifications if its in game one its probably a bug that will probably get fixed in near future since minecraft is always updating but if its
    an xbox console notification it could mean your out of data in your system storage banks and dont have enough to continue with it because with some games save files will grow i once had a save that started a 200 mb and by the time i finished the gane it was
    like 5 gb of save data so that could be the issue probably
Thema:

1. You are almost out of data storage space in Minecraft - Similar Threads - are almost data

2. "Almost out of data storage space!" Minecraft Realm Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Almost out of data storage space!" Minecraft Realm Error: [img] [img] When I try to donwload my realm world, I get a message that says, "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature until you clear up...
  3. Here to happily report that after almost 4 MONTHS of having issues with a select handful of...

in XboX Insiders
    Here to happily report that after almost 4 MONTHS of having issues with a select handful of...: I seriously am curious as to what it could’ve been. Looping audio, crashes to home screen with no errors and so forth. submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  4. Is my console almost done

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my console almost done: Every time i load into an online game,i get to play it for about 20-30 minutes and then it says "you have lost connection to xbox live. For example i was trying to play Division 2 and was just...
  5. With Almost 5 plus updates in Alpha Ring still network bandwidth usage is not updating

in XboX Insiders
    With Almost 5 plus updates in Alpha Ring still network bandwidth usage is not updating: I have downloaded few 100 plus GB from August till date and overall it's showing less than 37GB in August and only 1.39GB in September. submitted by /u/sakattack360 [link] [comments]
  6. Hit level 30! Thank you all so much for an amazing 5 1/2 (almost) years of getting to be on...

in XboX Insiders
    Hit level 30! Thank you all so much for an amazing 5 1/2 (almost) years of getting to be on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kryptide4062 [link] [comments]
  7. Minecraft "You are almost out of storage space! Minecraft has restricted..." error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "You are almost out of storage space! Minecraft has restricted..." error: When trying to start Minecraft I receive "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted ask access to this feature until you clear up additional storage space." I'm only using...
  8. Minecraft presque injouable sur Switch [Translation-Minecraft almost unplayable on switch]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft presque injouable sur Switch [Translation-Minecraft almost unplayable on switch]: Bonjour, Depuis quelque temps, je reçoit de très nombreux arrêts sur images en pleine partie de Minecraft sur switch Pendant la version bedrock 1.9, tout allait bien, aucun ralentissement....
  9. Child account though im almost 19

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account though im almost 19: I put my birthday as 04/2000 as I am almost 19 years old but every single time I go into my settings it says that my account is still a child account why is this? does anyone know how to fix it?...
  10. Getting Error (Taking too long to load 0x8027025a) On almost all apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Error (Taking too long to load 0x8027025a) On almost all apps: I havent had this issue before now. I'm trying to play The Division 2 gold edition. It isn't loading. I then try to load other apps like the Hub to report a problem, or even settings and it...