you are signed in on multiple devices, sign back in to continue playing xbox

Discus and support you are signed in on multiple devices, sign back in to continue playing xbox in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have been getting this message from the game pass app when trying to start a game from the cloud. I have tried everything I can and have had no luck... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by EzCrane, Apr 1, 2021.

1. EzCrane
    EzCrane Guest

I have been getting this message from the game pass app when trying to start a game from the cloud. I have tried everything I can and have had no luck at all.

:)

EzCrane, Apr 1, 2021
  2. JDay Xtreme Win User

Game purchased from microsoft store, can I switch PCs without buying another copy?

Hi, I believe it should be possible to download it on multiple computers. However to play it you may be required to 'only' be signed into the device you wish to play on, and sign into Xbox live on that device in order to play.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Play anywhere on Forza Horizon 4 for PC not working

Hello Laurens,

Thanks for coming to the Xbox forums. It is possible to install on multiple devices. However, when you want to play on the second device, you will need to sign out of the first one. Its most likely it recognizing you signed in on the first PC so wont let
    you play on the second.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Microsoft solitaire collection

Hi Regina,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums, We'd be happy to try and help.

Before this issue, would you play without signing into an Xbox Live account or have you always played using the same account across multiple devices?

One reason you can only play on one device at a time is because an Xbox Live profile can only be signed in to one device at a time. I think the only exception is being logged into Xbox.com, but other than that I know it will log out the profile from one
    device once it's signed into another device.

What devices do you use to play Microsoft Solitaire?
  5. {Parity} Win User

Xbox Android App

You should be using the same email address and password to sign in on all devices. You should not have multiple sign-ins on different devices.
  6. GodsAssassin007 Win User

Is something wrong with State of Decay 2 on PC?

Hey CwbinTin,

You've already probably made sure of this, but are you sure that you are signed into the correct account that purchased the DLC?

Another question is, is this the first PC you've installed it on? If no this might be effecting it

"On Windows 10, you can install State of Decay 2 and play offline on your main device (usually the first device you install the game on), and install on multiple devices if you sign in to Xbox Live before playing."
Thema:

1. you are signed in on multiple devices, sign back in to continue playing xbox - Similar Threads - are signed multiple

2. Failed to start cloud gaming session. You are signed in on multiple devices.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Failed to start cloud gaming session. You are signed in on multiple devices.: Keep getting this error message when trying to launch any game. I've signed out, signed back in, uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. Same thing. Anyone seen this before? [img]...
  3. Account signed in on multiple xboxes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account signed in on multiple xboxes: So I know its not supposed to be possible but somehow I managed to do it but my Xbox account is signed into both of my consoles at the same time and at one point it was 3 consoles. Im able to use...
  4. Xbox live multiple account sign out issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live multiple account sign out issues: I have 2 Xbox and 3 Xbox Live accounts... because kids and all that. For the past week, we have been having significant problems with accounts forcing games to completely quit while in progress....
  5. Is sign in on multiple still only for Alpha?

in XboX Insiders
    Is sign in on multiple still only for Alpha?: I assumed it came with the new dash, but I am in the Beta ring and it isn't working for me. Is it still only for Alpha ring? submitted by /u/erikcave [link] [comments]
  6. Sign In on Multiple Devices Issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Sign In on Multiple Devices Issue?: I had hoped that this would let me game stream on my phone, while allowing my profile to be signed-in in the background of my Xbox to allow my son to access my titles. Unfortunately even though...
  7. Sign in On Multiple Devices Enabled for Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha Users Today

in XboX Insiders
    Sign in On Multiple Devices Enabled for Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha Users Today: We are making some changes to the way you sign in on Xbox. As a member of the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, you are now able to sign in on as many Xboxes or Xbox Apps as you want, all at the same time,...
  8. Multiple Accounts Sign-In Question.

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Accounts Sign-In Question.: I saw a video of Major Nelson saying you could sign in with multiple accounts so you can easily switch between consoles. For me, it doesn't work and I'm in Alpha. submitted by /u/lKevinOGl...
  9. GFWL Sign In not working (PC, Fable 3, multiple computers)

in XBoX on Windows
    GFWL Sign In not working (PC, Fable 3, multiple computers): Hello, I recently bought two copies of Fable 3. This game requires Games For Windows Live (GFWL) to play. However, when starting the game and logging in with our perfectly typed (checked a...
  10. Xbox account sign in across multiple consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account sign in across multiple consoles: My friend has my account on his console & keeps signing into it, without my permission, If i change my password but still have automatic sign in on would he still get into my account. Because he...