"You are too early" glitch

Discus and support "You are too early" glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have now dowloaded and re downloaded the game and I am getting the message "you are too early" "check the store for the launch date" when I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ledshotz, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Ledshotz
    Ledshotz Guest

I have now dowloaded and re downloaded the game and I am getting the message "you are too early" "check the store for the launch date" when I try to play AC Unity. so far in 3 interactions with xbox support they have been of no help in getting this reolved
    finding a new way each time to beat around the bush. is anyone else having this problem with the game?

:)

Ledshotz, Nov 11, 2014
  2. Bazinga79
    Bazinga79 Guest
    10th Prestige = Automatic Booster?

[quote user="BallzyGunz"]

There will be alot of early 10th prestigers because of the unlimited prestige token glitch. Unlimited double xp and unlimited double weapon xp.

[/quote]

Hopefully they'll all get banned, too.

Bazinga79, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Samb192
    Samb192 Guest
    unable to open Black Ops 3, keep getting "You are too early"

It's now 00:32 and I pre ordered and downloaded Black Ops 3 the other day, fully downloaded and up to date come 00:01 I try to open it and I constantly get "you are too early" I've been getting this message constantly. Even after hard resets etc!? if
    I knew I wouldn't be able to play it as soon as it was released I wouldn't of bothered pre ordering it...

Samb192, Nov 11, 2014
  4. paintshield
    paintshield Guest

Me 2 my preordered version refuses to play until the 14th even though it was released yesterday, really annoyed at this to be honest, it is not good enough imho!

paintshield, Nov 11, 2014
  5. paintshield Win User

Me 2 my preordered version refuses to play until the 14th even though it was released yesterday, really annoyed at this to be honest, it is not good enough imho!
  6. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Too Early

This is a known issue some are experiencing, it did fix for some but will be fixed for all hopefully with a coming patch https://twitter.com/SeaOfThieves/status/956254310731575297

"Good news for those currently experiencing the "too early" error when trying to access the Closed Beta - a fix will be rolled out for you in the next few hours! We'll let you know when this goes live. Thanks for hanging in there, pirates."
  7. AugustGreen0606 Win User

Too Early

I'm having the same issue. I live in the US.
  8. EpicClutchPrime Win User

y wont the achievements unlock for me(spoilers)

I didn't have problems with those achievements. I just played the campaign from start to finish and unlocked all of the campaign achievements. As far as the glitched achievement is concerned, it unlocks, but the reason it is glitched is because it unlocks
    too early before completing all of the requirements.
  9. xXPROGAMERXxMK8 Win User

Odd coincidence, should I expect trouble from Enforcement team

Nope, I did not use anything other than my brain and my xbox. It also was not a glitch. Some did pop really late and some popped way too early.
Thema:

1. "You are too early" glitch - Similar Threads - are too early

2. Fifa 20 You’re too early error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 You’re too early error: I preordered Fifa 20 the digital copy and it was said to be released at 9pm tonight but it keeps giving me a You’re too early message cbaffe95-c4e7-4654-bec5-688058ea6513
  3. "You're too early"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You're too early": So I recently just downloaded Gears of War 5 from the Game Pass. Normally, any download would let one play some of it or even load it in from 1/4 the download. However, when I tried too it gave...
  4. Xbox Live Gold subscription expired too early

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold subscription expired too early: I purchased a 12 month xbox live subscription (applying a x25 digit code) one month ago, redeemed the code and have been using the account since, and today I see my subscription has expired on my...
  5. too early to access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    too early to access: i boght the Fifa19 Ultimate Edition,but i still cant play on my xbox.it shows"too early" and in the xbox store shows i can access game on 28 the Sep why i cant early access if i boght Ultimate...
  6. "Too Early" Error for Sea of Thieves Closed Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Too Early" Error for Sea of Thieves Closed Beta: I am having an issue when accessing the closed beta for Sea of Thieves. I understand this is an ongoing issue, but according to the website there is a work around. The troubleshooting options...
  7. Too Early

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Too Early: Sea of Thieves Closed Beta wont start. Error: Too Early. 4cdd0a1d-010e-4f60-97c6-249f057304b1
  8. Sea of Thieves Closed Beta won't Start. "Too Early Error"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Closed Beta won't Start. "Too Early Error": Looks like many of us Pirates re having the same issue. Can't start the Beta as the error is stating that it's too early. I hope Microsoft and Rare adds an extra day to the beta to make up for...
  9. Bought Xbox One X too early

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Xbox One X too early: I bought my Xbox One X two days too early for the pubg deal. Is it still possible to get Pubg for the Xbox? 1ee4bf69-82b7-43fa-b0f4-6dbb120edf09
  10. Gold ran out way too early

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold ran out way too early: so I purchased a 12 month gold subscription in November last year and now live is telling me my gold has run out. This is ridiculous and Xbox support wouldn’t even let me talk to a real person....