You can join multiplayer games option can't to save as allowed

Discus and support You can join multiplayer games option can't to save as allowed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I am having the same issue described below that was post long time ago. Can someone at microsoft change this setting for me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WyattL2, Aug 10, 2020.

1. WyattL2
    WyattL2 Guest

Hi,

I am having the same issue described below that was post long time ago. Can someone at microsoft change this setting for me?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-onewindows-10-online-safety-you-can-join/18e408d5-2ed7-4389-8bf7-929068629e45

:)

WyattL2, Aug 10, 2020
  2. damoparker Win User

blocked multiplayer

I can change all settings to block and submit and it saves but when I put them all back to allow, the joining multiplayer does not saves
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox won’t connect to game servers

Check your account's privacy settings, and make sure your account allows you to play multiplayer games, go to the link below.

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings

Check the settings below.

In the privacy tab check that the options, "You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text" and Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" are set to allow.

Also, check the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab, and see if the ''You can join multiplayer games'' option is set to allow.
  4. SammyVS Win User

I can't play multiplayer

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

You can change your account privacy settings to allow multiplayer games via this link.

https://account.xbox.com/Settings

You have to activate this option

You can join multiplayer games

Play games with others in the Xbox Live online community. This does not enable communication.
  5. StarSeeker89172 Win User

How do I play on servers and with friends on Minecraft?

"You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings."

This was breaking me. But with hours of searching and trying different things this was the key:

To join a Realm in the first place, the xbox setting You can create and join Clubs must be set to Allow.

So even though I had allowed my child to join multiplayer games, they still could not join my Realm.

You can adjust Join Clubs on the Xbox One console or in a browser.

Xbox One Console:

Login as the parent/adult in the family

Account > Family Settings

Choose child's profile

Privacy & online safety

Xbox Live privacy

View details & customise

Friends & clubs

You can create and join clubs: ALLOW

Communication & multiplayer

You can join multiplayer games: Allow

You can play with people outside of Xbox Live: Allow

In a Browser:

https://account.xbox.com/Profile & sign in

Privacy Settings

Choose the Child Account you wish to amend

Choose Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety

Adjust the following:

You can play with people outside of Xbox Live: Allow (not sure if this is needed, but as Minecraft is cross-platform I adjusted this)

You can create and join clubs: ALLOW

You can join multiplayer games: Allow
  6. voteDC Win User

Change saves from account to other

Depends on the game.

-

There is an option built into the console to swap saves between profiles but it is up to the developer/publisher of the game if they allow it to be used. Also, if it is enabled you are unable to gain any achievements while using the swapped save.

-

Only Mass Effect 1 springs to mind as a game that allows this type of swap, I don't own Minecraft so can't say if it is an option with that game.

-

To see if you can simply navigate to System Settings > Storage > Hard Drive (or whatever you are using) > Games and Apps and find the folder for Minecraft.

-

Locate the save and select it, Pick Copy and try and save it to the same location. You'll either be allowed or told you can't swap the save between profiles.
Thema:

1. You can join multiplayer games option can't to save as allowed - Similar Threads - join multiplayer games

2. How to: Child Account Set up to Enable Join Multiplayer Games

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to: Child Account Set up to Enable Join Multiplayer Games: Before I start: sorry for my unclear English, I will try to explain my concern by editing the question, if necessary. I have a private Microsoft account and a connected XBOX-account. I also have...
  3. Rainbow Six Seige - Can join games with friends, but can join multiplayer by myself....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rainbow Six Seige - Can join games with friends, but can join multiplayer by myself....: Hi, Had this problem for years, I can join any invite and play with people / friends.... BUT If I just want to play quick match, ie join with randoms, it goes into "searching" for game, but...
  4. how do I turn n allow for join multiplayer games on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I turn n allow for join multiplayer games on: how do I turn on join multiplayer to allow so I can join severs on my ps4 8e579ba1-69fd-46eb-b07d-20553b3ef8b9
  5. Still having major multiplayer problems not being able to join games with friends even...

in XboX Insiders
    Still having major multiplayer problems not being able to join games with friends even...: Take vanguard and all the new stuff off and make it separate from this platform. You have to many games under one game and ever since it’s caused me and friends problems to even play with each...
  6. "Failed to Join Game: The multiplayer service could not be reached.Please check your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Failed to Join Game: The multiplayer service could not be reached.Please check your...: Can't play multiplay, can't join friends game. ba3b8b45-11a4-494a-aecb-e037b3f657b8
  7. it wont let me join multiplayer games on minecraft Bedrock Edition 17.30 i dont know why....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    it wont let me join multiplayer games on minecraft Bedrock Edition 17.30 i dont know why....: can anyone help? i play on windows. 6bf19029-799c-48c9-9855-b53bbd1ced66
  8. Minecraft: This Microsoft Account does not have permission to join multiplayer games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: This Microsoft Account does not have permission to join multiplayer games.: I've been trying to join some friends but each time this pops up, all settings for multiplayer are set to allow, they are able to play multiplayer as well so there's no problems in settings....
  9. Cant join multiplayer game please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join multiplayer game please help: So I try and join a Minecraft game via LAN but its not showing up under friends games like it normally does. I asked my husband in the living room to send an invite. It came up with an error...
  10. joining multiplayer games on minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    joining multiplayer games on minecraft: my daughter cant seem to be able to join multiplayer games on minecraft and her friends cant join her on minecraft options multiplayer is enabled but still doesnt work it has only happened in the...