You can see and pin the Xbox One Day One achievement October 2020

Discus and support You can see and pin the Xbox One Day One achievement October 2020 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I had been restless for a while not being able to see or pin the achievement of Xbox One Day One on my Xbox profile. As you know, from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ozspeed, Nov 7, 2020.

1. ozspeed
    ozspeed Guest

Hello everyone, I had been restless for a while not being able to see or pin the achievement of Xbox One Day One on my Xbox profile.

As you know, from an update of the achievements it is not possible to see it from the console, or from xbox.com or the App. I finally found how to do it.

You must visit the profile of a user who has the achievement pinned to their profile from the console.

You enter that activity, into the club section, and that is where you can locate your achievements, you just need to share it on your profile and pin it.

Enjoy it!

:)

ozspeed, Nov 7, 2020
  2. I Am Makron Win User

Day One achievement not showing on Xbox One?

i am trying to pin the Day One achievement to my activity feed. Is there any way to do that? Following your link, I can see it's still documented as being unlocked on 11/23/2013

Thank you
  3. Bhavin Bojanapalli Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 addons for XBOX

It is on Game Pass - Watch the E3 Trailer - you can play FS 2020 on day one with Xbox Game Pass
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

"Day One" achievement not unlocking

Hey there Prince Rolf!

It looks like your Day One achievement has been unlocked. I was able to verify this from an Xbox One console. When you get a chance, check to in the Achievements app on your Xbox One console, under Xbox One achievements. If you are still unable to
    see the Day One achievement, please let us know.
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Day One Achievement Not Unlocking

Hey there Dirrty!

Awesome news, It looks like your Day One Achievement has been unlocked! I was able to verify this from an Xbox One console. When you get a chance, check on your Xbox One console in the Achievements app. You should see the achievement under Xbox One
    Achievements. Let us know if you are unable to see the achievement, thanks!
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

PES 2020

Hello Neto,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Are you talking about the Versus (2 players) achivement for PES 2020? If so, you can find unlocking instructions here: Versus
    (2 players) achievement

If that is not the achievement you meant, then take a look at
    the full list of achievements here
    . Click on the one you want to unlock for instructions.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. You can see and pin the Xbox One Day One achievement October 2020 - Similar Threads - pin achievement October

2. Hello Pin not working or being recognised

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Pin not working or being recognised: So I have downloaded Ark onto my PC to be a host account via Microsoft Store. When logging in it is asking for my Hello Pin I am inputting it and it says its not correct. I have removed it and...
  3. Sharing pins with childs account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing pins with childs account: Hey, I have three kids all with their own gamertags. Is there anyway I can create a group of games they can play with my account and share this group with my kids instead of making the same group...
  4. My Xbox game pass account on pc says incorrect pin?

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox game pass account on pc says incorrect pin?: I recently used an Xbox game pass gift card on a different account, and now I can’t log in with the pin, which is correct, despite what it says. submitted by /u/BizarreSuperfireball [link]...
  5. Windows Hello PIN

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows Hello PIN: It says I can't use my personal email. I find that very stupid because with the xbox app, I cannot log in with my main email because I need to get a pin I never made before. This is so stupid you...
  6. Xbox asks for pin I type correct pin but it says incorrect pin

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox asks for pin I type correct pin but it says incorrect pin: So I was just making a xbox account for my friend I went to team viewer and tried to go to and login the xbox account but It asked for the account pin I put the correct pin for the xbox account i...
  7. Group or Pins, I am wondering what is the maximum. Did they increased it?

in XboX Insiders
    Group or Pins, I am wondering what is the maximum. Did they increased it?: That’s it submitted by /u/Lukaslukaslu [link] [comments]
  8. Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?: My son received an Xbox gift card for his birthday. He was excited to use it, scratched off the PIN with a scissor and pressed too hard in some areas of the access code, so a few numbers are...
  9. Removing a pinned achievement from the activity feed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removing a pinned achievement from the activity feed.: I'm unable to unpin or delete an achievement from my xbox activity feed. When I attempt to delete it I get the error message displayed below. Attempted to delete via the console interface and...
  10. Achievement Pin cannot be canceled.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement Pin cannot be canceled.: After the latest update, I can't unpin achievement at the home screen. When I select pin to home screen and then cancel it, the icon is gone. But if open any other apps or games, it appears...