"You cannot play multiplayer"

Discus and support "You cannot play multiplayer" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help. I done everything. Nothing changed. I really want to play minecraft. Please help 8d168e8b-e224-4743-b4ce-1a9195d93206 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CriixtalyGames, Sep 18, 2019.

1. "You cannot play multiplayer"

Help. I done everything. Nothing changed. I really want to play minecraft. Please help

:)

CriixtalyGames, Sep 18, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Are you banned of suspended on xbox live? Check enforcement.xbox.com.

Also, are you currently subscribed to Xbox Live Gold?
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi CriixtalyGames,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums for this issue.
    We understand this is frustrating and want to help as best as we can. We need a little more information in order to best assist you.

• Is there an error message that appears when trying to connect to Minecraft? What is the process you take when trying to connect?
    • What type of device are you using to play Minecraft: Xbox One (original, S or X), Xbox 360, Windows 10?
    • Is your subscription to Xbox Live Gold currently active?
    • What troubleshooting have you tried so far?

In general, when having an issue in getting connected to a multiplayer game, if you're getting an error message on an Xbox One, I would recommend our

Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Error Solution
    to resolve the error.

Please let us know with your reply a few more clarifying details and we'll be glad to further assist you.

We look forward to your reply!
  4. XsobervisionX Win User

xbox live problem

You cannot use multiplayer feature while being a free member. You must have a Gold membership to play a multiplayer game
  5. Crank The Shank Win User

Sorry, we can't launch this right now. Thanks for your patience. (0x87de2726)

You will not be able to transfer any data to them. (cannot install the game AND play multiplayer)
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

5$ Off PowerStar Golf

You cannot play multiplayer in this game. Only local MP. Its still worth a buy
Thema:

1. "You cannot play multiplayer" - Similar Threads - cannot play multiplayer

2. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up.: So I tried to join a friends realm on my switch, my Mircosoft account is connected but I get the same message talling me I cant play because of how my account is set up. I had a childs account so...
  3. "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live..."

in XBoX on Consoles
    "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live...": Ive been trying to sort out my problem all day, I need to confirm a few things to get started. I have Xbox live. My Nat type is set to open. I am not apart of a family account. When going...
  4. Não consigo jogar multiplayer com meu amigo pela gamepass[I cannot play multiplayer with my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo jogar multiplayer com meu amigo pela gamepass[I cannot play multiplayer with my...: Meu amigo possui a assinatura da xbox gamepass e tem acesso a todos os jogos que eu tenho, porem minha versão é a ultimate enquanto a dele é a somente de pc, ele não consegue jogar comigo nem...
  5. "Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up"

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up": I play on minecraft pocket edition on IOS. I suddenly started getting this message: "You cannot add friends/ cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." I have...
  6. "Cannot play online multiplayer due to how your Microsoft account is set up."

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Cannot play online multiplayer due to how your Microsoft account is set up.": Hi, So recently I have been having this issue of not being able to play minecraft realms or servers or with my friends. It show me this message saying, "Cannot play online multiplayer due to how...
  7. "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set...: My kids are unable to play on Minecraft servers on their iPads, they get the above error. c29669fe-fc3c-4b85-892f-d586172fa15e
  8. Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up.: I am attempting to play Minecraft Realms Plus, and when going to purchase a realm, when going to do so I am met with a window that states "Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your...
  9. Disk work but I cannot play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disk work but I cannot play multiplayer: When I start to play Modern Warfare there is a tab that says "Purchase Modern Warfare" so I would have multiplayer, co-op, and campaign unlocked when I already have the disk inside of the...
  10. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.

in XBoX on Mobile
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.: I want to create a Realms to play with friends while we are all stuck at home. I think I am a child account but this was created 6+ years ago when my dad and I were absolutely clueless. So far,...