You cannot play on realms

Discus and support You cannot play on realms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does Minecraft Realms access on xbox one require an xbox live Gold account? 5d888674-edfd-4433-a711-6fb2b99d1d00 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Namdar54, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Namdar54
    Namdar54 Guest

Does Minecraft Realms access on xbox one require an xbox live Gold account?

:)

Namdar54, Oct 1, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Namdar54,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. Regarding Minecraft Realms, in order to have access to its multiplayer features on Xbox One, you would need an active Xbox Live Gold subscription as well. Here are some great support articles
    that can provide further information as well:

Minecraft Realms Overview

MINECRAFT REALMS FAQ

I hope that this information helps you out!

Let us know if you have any further questions as we'd be happy to assist you.
  3. Namdar54 Win User

Just found my answer. Thanks
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Minecraft One Edition suck on trial screen?

You can no longer buy the xbox one edition and you cannot transfer worlds to the version with realms
  5. PaganSmurf Win User

Child's gamertag missing from parents Privacy & online safety settings

We are having the same issues where the child account cannot join realms on an iOS device but if we log that account into a PC it IS able to join the realm

On iOS its giving the account cannot join multiplayer games message
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

Minecraft Realm Management

The Owner of a Realm can promote other player to "operator" status. That would allow you access to most "slash" commands on the console, but would not grant you other admin rights. They cannot promote you to full admin.

See the Realms FAQ here: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms/faq

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

1. You cannot play on realms - Similar Threads - cannot play realms

2. Cannot play multiplayer games online with friends in a different time zone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play multiplayer games online with friends in a different time zone: So i recently moved a couple of time zones away from my home state and my only way to hang with friends from back home is to play games with them online. So once a week we play and we decided on...
  3. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: Before this everything has been working fine! then suddenly I couldn't join servers or my friends! I do get I have to change it but how and where, can someone drop a link for me??...
  4. Cannot play older compatible games on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play older compatible games on windows 10: When i try to play games that are not compatible with windows 10, on starting the game.exe it shows an error saying "the application is unable to start correctly (error: 0xc000007b)". This error...
  5. Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it...: Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it can be changed in privacy settings on xbox.com Have checked privacy settings and any changes I make do...
  6. Вы не можете играть в Realms из-за используемых параметров [Translation-You cannot play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Вы не можете играть в Realms из-за используемых параметров [Translation-You cannot play...: Добрый день. У меня проблема у меня в игре Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Я зашел в свою учётную запись и хотел создать сервер Realms, а у меня пишет: "Вы не можете играть в Realms из-за...
  7. I cannot play Minecraft on Realms due to "Cannot join multiplayer games"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Minecraft on Realms due to "Cannot join multiplayer games": Hello, I've gone through and ensured that "Join multiplayer games" has been enabled on the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab, but I've never been able to get Realms to work. Would really...
  8. Cannot play realm on Mincecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play realm on Mincecraft: I got this message while trying to create my realm and join other's realm. I go to check out on the internet on how to fix this and I found that you have to check 'Allow multiplayer' option in...
  9. Cannot play on Minecraft Win10 Realms because of how my account is set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play on Minecraft Win10 Realms because of how my account is set up: So, when I try to create a realms server is tells me that I need permission because of how my account is set up, and I can change it on xbox.com. [img] Here's the thing that annoys me. In my...
  10. Friend has updated version, cannot play on our Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend has updated version, cannot play on our Realm: My buddy signed up for Microsoft Insider Program, and it installed a Beta version of Minecraft. My other friends do not, and we have a Realm on version 1.2.3 my buddy just wants to play on our...