"You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up. Please...

Discus and support "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up. Please... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I play minecraft nintendo switch and have been trying to sign in with a microsoft account for 2 months and when it works, i can't play on servers!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TomRedican, May 1, 2021 at 7:42 PM.

1. TomRedican
    TomRedican Guest

"You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up. Please...

I play minecraft nintendo switch and have been trying to sign in with a microsoft account for 2 months and when it works, i can't play on servers! Nobody has told me how to change the settings and i've searched the internet so many times. If anyone knows how to fix this please comment.

:)

2. MorrisBoren Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition can't play multiplayer!

It didnt help, the message that comes up is "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up"
  3. xXSabbrinahXx Win User

"You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

I made my account year ago and i left so i dont know what happened but when im back and im playing Minecraft PocketEdition in multiplayer it say that i cannot join servers because of "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft
    account is set up." Help?
    Plsssss :((
  4. xXSabbrinahXx Win User

"You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

I made my account year ago and i left so i dont know what happened but when im back and im playing Minecraft PocketEdition in multiplayer it say that i cannot join servers because of "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft
    account is set up." Help?
    Plsssss :((
  5. weaselteat Win User

You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up.

I wanted to play Minecraft PS4 servers but when i signed into my Microsoft account i couldn't play servers because of the message that popped up "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." please help me resolve
    this problem because i have nothing on my account restricting this type of play.

Please send advice quickly as possible.
    I have the same issue with my children’s accounts. No matter what settings I change, they cannot play with me on my realm.

This is infuriating especially since it’s only affecting minecraft. I can play other multiplayer games with them, though.
  6. mr olr Win User

You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up.

There is likely a permissions and age restrictions setting.

Have a look here

On the Start menu, select Settings > Privacy. You'll see a list of general privacy options. There are links
    to specific privacy settings on the left of the page. For more info, see Windows 10 and privacy. Control privacy settings for your Microsoft account
Thema:

1. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up. Please... - Similar Threads - cannot play online

2. you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up Minecraft: Hello I was told to change my privacy settings to solve the issue, but I can't access my Xbox privacy settings. I keep getting redirected to the support page. I've tried every link on the page...
  3. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up"...: I have played Minecraft for a while and when I played it on phone or tablet there were no issues, however since I recently bought an Xbox and bought Minecraft on there, I have not been able to...
  4. "Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." Issue: My son continues to have an issue playing multi-player with his friends on the XBox One with his friends on Minecraft. I have changed all the setting to allow him to access games and all the other...
  5. I can not get realms and I keep getting an error that says, "you cannot play online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not get realms and I keep getting an error that says, "you cannot play online...: Any help would be appreciated. I have tried checking if my account is set to an adult (it is). I have also tried all of the other threads. Thanks for your help. bef2b558-b1f1-4093-bc25-075f1f6eb3b5
  6. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up

in XBoX on Consoles
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up: I got this notification while trying to join a game on my Xbox one last gen, "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up". I tried on 2 different accounts with the...
  7. I cannot play online with any of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play online with any of my games: I cannot play any of my games online. I have already reset my modem and router (all my other devices can connect and use the internet.) I unplugged the Xbox X series for a day, reset the router...
  8. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I have been playing minecraft frequently for a while now, and this error continues to show up, and then go away after a day or so. At the moment, I haven't been able to play multi-player on any of...
  9. Xbox One problem with WoT cannot be played online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One problem with WoT cannot be played online: I was playing WoT on xbox 360, unfortunately support ran out. I have One now, after installing the game everything is fine, garage is fine, but only until the garage, then I can't start playing....
  10. Cannot play gears 5 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play gears 5 online: I cannot play ANY of the online features that gears 5 has to offer. I know that its an internet problem because I cant play it at my house with my At&t wifi, but I can play it just fine at my...