"You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set...

Discus and support "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My kids are unable to play on Minecraft servers on their iPads, they get the above error. c29669fe-fc3c-4b85-892f-d586172fa15e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JeffreyMiller8, Apr 19, 2020.

1. "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set...

My kids are unable to play on Minecraft servers on their iPads, they get the above error.

:)

JeffreyMiller8, Apr 19, 2020
  2. be2ab1 Win User

Error: You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up.

you cannot play online multiplyer through xbox live because of how your account is setup- How do I resolve this one ?
  3. MorrisBoren Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition can't play multiplayer!

It didnt help, the message that comes up is "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up"
  4. decapper Win User

Minecraft unable to access online

sorry but I should have stated my problem a bit better. My daughter is able to play Minecraft. It just comes up under server tab “You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox live because of how your account is setup. This can be changed in your privacy
    yadda yadda yadda”
  5. Q7 KSA1 Win User

Error: You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up.

please......please....please fix this
  6. julieeeeee Win User

Same problem! Microsoft, what is the solution? User experience with your parental controls is TERRIBLE.
    My husband is eventually going to take this (expletive removed) Xbox out to the sidewalk and smash it with a hammer because my child is so frustrated that we can't get a safe, functioning child account set up for him to play on (while most of his friends
    are undoubtedly playing with unprotected, adult accounts).
Thema:

"You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set...

1. "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set... - Similar Threads - cannot play online

2. Account is older than 18 but still cannot play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is older than 18 but still cannot play online games: I have an account with Mojang and I recently migrated it to a Microsoft account but now I cant play online. It is an adult account, though. I've spent hours trying to figure something out that...
  3. Cannot play with a friend online in F12021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play with a friend online in F12021: Hello. I bought the formula 1 2021 version on xbox series s, but I cannot play with my friend which have xbox one s . I mean, we wanted to play co-op career, but while joining the session, it says...
  4. Minecraft + Nintendo Switch - You cannot play online multiplayer Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft + Nintendo Switch - You cannot play online multiplayer Error: Hello, I have followed the instructions online to allow my child to play online multiplayer, changed the settings, clicked submit, as shown in the screenshots, logged out, logged in into the...
  5. DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 This game cannot be played online with friends on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 This game cannot be played online with friends on Xbox Game Pass for PC: This problem has been discussed by many people in the comment area, and it has not been fixed yet. I hope Microsoft can fix it. After all, it is so sad that an online game cannot be connected...
  6. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up: When trying to going a online server or a friends realm it won’t let me and says “you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up.” I have checked the privacy...
  7. XBOX 360 LIVE CANNOT PLAY ONLINE

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 LIVE CANNOT PLAY ONLINE: Neither me nor my brother cannot connect to xbox live. We have exactly the same problem and we are in two different countries. So Far we have. Hard Reset routers. Every thing else on the network...
  8. Account is older than 18 but still cannot play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is older than 18 but still cannot play online games: I have an account with Mojang and I recently migrated it to a Microsoft account but now I cant play online. It is an adult account, though. I've spent hours trying to figure something out that...
  9. Cannot play with a friend online inF12021

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play with a friend online inF12021: Hello. I bought the formula 1 2021 version, but I cannot play with my friend. I mean, we wanted to play co-op career, but while joining the session, it says that you must be signed in to xbox...
  10. Cannot Play Forza Horizon 4 Online

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Play Forza Horizon 4 Online: Dear Madam/Sir, I played Forza Horizon 4 two years ago without any problems. Then I moved onto different games and uninstalled FH4. Now, I want to get back in, but I cannot join any online...