You cannot play online multiplayer!!!

Discus and support You cannot play online multiplayer!!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My daughter has ipad version of Minecraft and is playing multiplayer. I've just purchased the Andriod app version but I'm stuck with ' you cannot play... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LeeA543, Jan 28, 2020.

1. LeeA543
    LeeA543 Guest

My daughter has ipad version of Minecraft and is playing multiplayer. I've just purchased the Andriod app version but I'm stuck with ' you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft
    account is set up, review and change your settings at aka.ms/accountsettings';

I've been trying for 5 hours in total. Microsoft online chat won't help and xbox dont have a live chat for this.

I'm using 2 email accounts as you have to buy the game twice. Such a rip off

Absolutely lost all patience

Thanks all

:)

LeeA543, Jan 28, 2020
  2. HyruleBalverine Win User

No Multiplayer Online!

I'm not sure why you chose that particular font (luckily, it was easy to cut and paste into Word to get it to a legible font), but, yes, the reason that you cannot play online multiplayer is because you are playing with a free/Silver account. You must have
    a gold subscription to play online multiplayer.
  3. SoullessCodith Win User

Will gold subscription discounted games work after expiration?

I have done this in the past. You can play them, but cannot join in online multiplayer modes until you have gold again.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

"You cannot play multiplayer"

Are you banned of suspended on xbox live? Check enforcement.xbox.com.

Also, are you currently subscribed to Xbox Live Gold?
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

"You cannot play multiplayer"

Hi CriixtalyGames,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums for this issue.
    We understand this is frustrating and want to help as best as we can. We need a little more information in order to best assist you.

• Is there an error message that appears when trying to connect to Minecraft? What is the process you take when trying to connect?
    • What type of device are you using to play Minecraft: Xbox One (original, S or X), Xbox 360, Windows 10?
    • Is your subscription to Xbox Live Gold currently active?
    • What troubleshooting have you tried so far?

In general, when having an issue in getting connected to a multiplayer game, if you're getting an error message on an Xbox One, I would recommend our

Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Error Solution
    to resolve the error.

Please let us know with your reply a few more clarifying details and we'll be glad to further assist you.

We look forward to your reply!
  6. bowski477 Win User

your profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

The profile you are posting on is a Silver account which cannot play online multiplayer. You must buy a gold subscription to play online.

www.xbox.com/.../join
Thema:

1. You cannot play online multiplayer!!! - Similar Threads - cannot play online

2. "Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up"

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up": I play on minecraft pocket edition on IOS. I suddenly started getting this message: "You cannot add friends/ cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." I have...
  3. I cannot play Online at all on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot play Online at all on PC.: I went to Privacy Settings>Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety>You can join multiplayer games and I put it to Allow since it was set as Block but when it refreshed the page it set it back to Block....
  4. "Cannot play online multiplayer due to how your Microsoft account is set up."

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Cannot play online multiplayer due to how your Microsoft account is set up.": Hi, So recently I have been having this issue of not being able to play minecraft realms or servers or with my friends. It show me this message saying, "Cannot play online multiplayer due to how...
  5. Cannot play online and have Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play online and have Xbox live account: System: Xbox One X Since the purchase of this console, we have never been able to play online. It does not connect to servers. AND WE PAY our Xbox live membership. When we open Mortal Combat...
  6. "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set...: My kids are unable to play on Minecraft servers on their iPads, they get the above error. c29669fe-fc3c-4b85-892f-d586172fa15e
  7. Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up.: I am attempting to play Minecraft Realms Plus, and when going to purchase a realm, when going to do so I am met with a window that states "Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your...
  8. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.

in XBoX on Mobile
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.: I want to create a Realms to play with friends while we are all stuck at home. I think I am a child account but this was created 6+ years ago when my dad and I were absolutely clueless. So far,...
  9. Minecraft Realms: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account...: So been trying to join or create a Minecraft Realms server for my son (I have an active subscription) on iPad but getting the following message "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how...
  10. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up.: I wanted to play Minecraft PS4 servers but when i signed into my Microsoft account i couldn't play servers because of the message that popped up "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how...