you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language problem

Discus and support you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i bought red dead redemption 1 for my xbox one which has a backwards compatibility and i cant redeem it due to the problem in the subject, i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by humusdudexd222, Apr 29, 2019.

1. you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language problem

so i bought red dead redemption 1 for my xbox one which has a backwards compatibility and i cant redeem it due to the problem in the subject, i tried everything, changing my region, language over and over and its not working and im frustrated. i whould
    be extremely happy if someone can help me!

:)

humusdudexd222, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Pavličič Win User

Wrong Language/region

Changing language/region to English USA did not help. The message was the same: "you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language".
  3. Dog McBeard Win User

Did you purchase your copy from the Microsoft store or a 3rd party site?
  4. humusdudexd222 Win User

ok guys i solved the problem i just created a new account and i redeemed the code there with no problems, thanks for the help!
  5. ngocphi Win User

Should be notrd for xbox one bc titles evrrything must match

Account location this hss to be changed on the xbox.com wensite thru account setings snd migrate my region not just on your console

Actual locstion

Console language must be one of the regions supported languages so if you are trying to grt english content in china thsts a no

Keep in mind you do have to live in a xbox live region to get bc titles
  6. ngocphi Win User

Ok lets say you bought a us region game or a code for the game lets say russia since you didnt give that info (no need we are just giving examples) where thebnational language is NOT english

So having the console language and location not matching your actual location and account region it wont work

Everything MUST match
Thema:

1. you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language problem - Similar Threads - can't acquire item

2. Can't find acquired products in my Microsoft Store account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find acquired products in my Microsoft Store account: Hello, I possess an Xbox One, along with multiple games, but I don't play on it anymore (unsubscribed from xbox live several years ago). I noticed a long time ago there were some of my games I...
  3. You can't acquire this item in your currently selected language (RESOLVED)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You can't acquire this item in your currently selected language (RESOLVED): Hello Dear Community, I have an Xbox One X purchased in UK 3 weeks ago, I have now purchased a Dungeon Siege 3 game from Game.co.uk and when I try to redeem the game it says: "You can't acquire...
  4. Xbox one s, enter code and says can't acquire item in selected language.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s, enter code and says can't acquire item in selected language.: I have an xbox one s, live in Germany and for language chosen is english(american). I got the xbox from a military base. I entered in a code for gears of war 1, 2, and 3 and then it said cannot...
  5. You can't acquire this item in the language you have currently selected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You can't acquire this item in the language you have currently selected: I have a code for the original Red Dead Redemption and I can get the following error when trying to redeem on an xbox one x. "Change your language region in settings. You can't acquire this item...
  6. help! cannot redeem game, getting "you can't acquire this item in the language you have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help! cannot redeem game, getting "you can't acquire this item in the language you have...: i just bought a new gears of war 4 which includes codes for the xbox 360 gears of war collection. but on redeeming the codes i always get a "cannot redeem code on your current language" error. so...
  7. Can't acquire this item in your currently selected language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't acquire this item in your currently selected language: Hi I just bought the game "Black Ops" for the Xbox One, but I cannot activate the code on my account, tried it on the Xbox, webpage, mobile app, all the same error. It gives me a message saying...
  8. GOW and GOW3 gift code error "you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GOW and GOW3 gift code error "you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language: i got this error message when trying to redeem the gift codes of GOW & GOW3 through console and android application "you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language. change your...
  9. You can't acquire this item in your currently selected language

in XBoX on Consoles
    You can't acquire this item in your currently selected language: How I reesolve this? You can't acquire this item in your currently selected language Is a code of Gears of Wars 3 I already try change language and nothing.... ad5bac50-cae0-4b9c-bdac-3187df462cdc
  10. You can't acquire this item in your current selected language

in XBoX on Consoles
    You can't acquire this item in your current selected language: I'm trying to redeem a code purchased in Amazon of Red Dead Redemption, but i'm getting this messaged "You can't acquire this item in your current selected language", any help? I always redeem my...