"You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up"

Discus and support "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play minecraft on xbox one S using an adult microsoft account. All my settings allow multiplayer, and allow me to make/join realms etc. However, i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EB_505, Jan 25, 2021.

1. EB_505
    EB_505 Guest

I play minecraft on xbox one S using an adult microsoft account. All my settings allow multiplayer, and allow me to make/join realms etc. However, i still cannot play multiplayer, it says my microsoft account isnt set up right? Ive done everything. Ive changed
    and saved the settings multiple times. Ive been having this issue for days.

:)

EB_505, Jan 25, 2021
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Bald,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We understand getting an error when you try and play Minecraft. Are you trying to play multiplayer, and have an active Xbox live subscription? Have you changed the setting in Windows to join multiplayer games
    if not here are the steps.

1. Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.
    2. Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    3. You can also change other settings before clicking the Save button.
    4. Play the game again.
    Make sure your PC is completely up to date along with the game.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. EB_505 Win User

Have you tried to look up the problem on the internet
    Yeah i have, posting on here was kind of the last resort.
  4. planetchampion Win User

Have you tried to look up the problem on the internet
  5. Canberk Poyrazözsoy Win User

Sea Of Thieves Safety settings

''You cannot play multiplayer games due to the way your account is set up. To change this, go to your privacy and online security settings on Xbox.com.''

I did, but it didn't improve.
  6. omarabdelhady Win User

Minecraft Bedrock PS4 multiplayer permissions

When I try to play with my friends, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings" but when I enter the link,
    I don´t know where do I change this settings. Please help.
Thema:

1. "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up" - Similar Threads - cant play multiplayer

2. cant play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Windows
    cant play multiplayer games: so I downloaded forza4 on my Xbox the one that optimize for x/s but I do not have Xbox live, then I downloaded it on my laptop with same Microsoft account, what do i need to do to play multiplayer...
  3. "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up": I read the answer on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/you-cant-play-multiplayer-due-to-the-way-your/6d8137f4-d3a1-4192-8e13-1a871d3b3546 and it still did not work. please...
  4. cant play multiplayer on minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    cant play multiplayer on minecraft: i recently purchased the java edition for minecraft for £17.99, but for some reason it wont allow me to play multiplayer. It says i need to go to my settings in microsoft but doesnt say how. I...
  5. Cant play multiplayer online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play multiplayer online: Minecraft keeps saying that it cant connect to realms and servers are coming soon. I can play my worlds but i cant invite my friends to play. Im playing on Nintendo switch someone please help....
  6. Cant play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play multiplayer: so i bought a minecraft account on minecraft.net with paypal. then i downloaded the launcher and startet 1.16. Over direct connect i tried connecting to diffrent servers like mc.hypixel.net. I...
  7. Hello i cant play multiplayer minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello i cant play multiplayer minecraft please help: So i cant play minecraft multiplayer, it says you have to enable multiplayer, go to your microsoft acout settigns and enable but i cant find were to go and what to do pls help...
  8. Cant play multiplayer on battlefield 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play multiplayer on battlefield 5: I installed battlefield 5 yesterday on game pass and it took awhile so i decided ill play it tomorrow i played single player just fine however when i went to play multiplayer with my friend that...
  9. Kids cant play multiplayer with each other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kids cant play multiplayer with each other: They are currently trying to play the Avengers Beta. We have 2 xboxes, and i have my profile on both of them. I pay for xbox gold ultimate, and game pass. Yet one kid A is on xbox A and kid B is...
  10. I cant play multiplayer anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer anymore: I've tried to fix this on my own, but I can't. People tell me to go to this https://account.xbox.com/ link, but it doesn't exist for me. Does XBox think I'm a child? Is that why I can't fix my...