"You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up"

Discus and support "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm currently trying to play minecraft, and I keep getting that notification. I've tried searching for the windows 10 online safety settings, but for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Grimmjow-Jaegerjaquez, Jul 6, 2021.

1. "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up"

I'm currently trying to play minecraft, and I keep getting that notification. I've tried searching for the windows 10 online safety settings, but for whatever reason it's only giving me the xbox one information. I do not have an xbox. I have a laptop and a PS4. And just normally accessing my Microsoft account doesn't give me the multiplayer options either. Help? Plz?

:)

Grimmjow-Jaegerjaquez, Jul 6, 2021
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Bald,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We understand getting an error when you try and play Minecraft. Are you trying to play multiplayer, and have an active Xbox live subscription? Have you changed the setting in Windows to join multiplayer games
    if not here are the steps.

1. Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.
    2. Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    3. You can also change other settings before clicking the Save button.
    4. Play the game again.
    Make sure your PC is completely up to date along with the game.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. EB_505 Win User

Have you tried to look up the problem on the internet
    Yeah i have, posting on here was kind of the last resort.
  4. planetchampion Win User

Have you tried to look up the problem on the internet
  5. Canberk Poyrazözsoy Win User

Sea Of Thieves Safety settings

''You cannot play multiplayer games due to the way your account is set up. To change this, go to your privacy and online security settings on Xbox.com.''

I did, but it didn't improve.
  6. omarabdelhady Win User

Minecraft Bedrock PS4 multiplayer permissions

When I try to play with my friends, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings" but when I enter the link,
    I don´t know where do I change this settings. Please help.
Thema:

1. "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up" - Similar Threads - cant play multiplayer

2. I cant play in multiplayer with friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play in multiplayer with friends: Therr is problem in playin minecraft with my friend and cant add a friend. Pls help me regarding this c035ccb8-11f2-4ccc-bd20-5457a1140b3f
  3. Unable to play multiplayer and cant get to the page to change the setting for it

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play multiplayer and cant get to the page to change the setting for it: When I go to my profile on account.xbox.com, I am unable to get to the privacy settings page, where the multiplayer settings are. When I click on the button to get to the privacy settings I am met...
  4. Cant play multiplayer on Minecraft because of privacy settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play multiplayer on Minecraft because of privacy settings: So I recently bought Minecraft for my Xbox one S but it won’t let me play online because it says my account is setup in a way and my privacy settings aren’t letting me. I have done literally...
  5. I am getting kicked from my party and from my game, so I cant play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting kicked from my party and from my game, so I cant play multiplayer games: I'm getting kicked, it takes from 5 seconds, to an hour. Everyone in my session is removed, or I get removed. Its been happening since saturday. So IDK how to fix it....
  6. cant play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play multiplayer: I know this sounds like an easy fix yeah, but whenever I try to join a friend on Pocket Edition, it just doesn’t join. My internet isn’t bad, my settings are all set to allow, and most of the...
  7. Cant play multiplayer tried everything

in XboX Insiders
    Cant play multiplayer tried everything: hey im on pc and i have contacted xbox looked at every youtube video and fourms and still cant get server connectivity to not be blocked can any1 pls help me submitted by /u/YTABgaming [link]...
  8. cant play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Windows
    cant play multiplayer games: so I downloaded forza4 on my Xbox the one that optimize for x/s but I do not have Xbox live, then I downloaded it on my laptop with same Microsoft account, what do i need to do to play multiplayer...
  9. "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up": I play minecraft on xbox one S using an adult microsoft account. All my settings allow multiplayer, and allow me to make/join realms etc. However, i still cannot play multiplayer, it says my...
  10. "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up": I read the answer on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/you-cant-play-multiplayer-due-to-the-way-your/6d8137f4-d3a1-4192-8e13-1a871d3b3546 and it still did not work. please...