You can't play this title because you don't have any screen time. Xbox Cloud Gaming

Discus and support You can't play this title because you don't have any screen time. Xbox Cloud Gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] This error keeps popping up but I do have time to play. Can someone help me fix it? ddefcc04-e9aa-45b1-935b-64ac562b31ac Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tolu Oladele, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Tolu Oladele
    Tolu Oladele Guest

You can't play this title because you don't have any screen time. Xbox Cloud Gaming

You can't play this title because you don't have any screen time. Xbox Cloud Gaming [​IMG]

This error keeps popping up but I do have time to play. Can someone help me fix it?

:)

Tolu Oladele, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Tolu. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

May I know if you are trying to play on the computer or console?

Also, would you please ask your parents to turn off screen limits just for testing purposes and see if the issue persists?

- Ask your parents to go to https://account.microsoft.com/family/

- Ask them to click on your account, then select Screen time.

- Click on "Turn limits off".

- Sign out and in again of your account on the device you are using to play and see how it goes.

Waiting for your reply.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Console Data doesnt sync to PC??

fallout was not a play anywhere title therefore no cloud saves, you will find the majority of saves from xbox will not cross over as a lot of the games on pc don't use any xbox live services at all. it is mainly games that are play anywhere titles that support cloud saves or games that use xbox live like halo, but the list is small.
  4. Th3 Tater Win User

MyPunchcard - Which arcade games are you buying?

Any ARCADE title. Put Minecraft on ((I see it on your recent played)) & it'll just run up time for you. Don't even have to play it, just chill on the title screen.
  5. bps21 Win User

Forza quits to Home

Mine let me reach the menu the first time I started it and let me play the first race. It now kicks me to the homescreen when I try to advance to the next race. Any time I try to restart it it immediately tries to load that next race...no option or way
    to get to the title screen.

The combination of cloud saves you can't access and the game immediately thrusting you to the next event equals complete powerless failure.
  6. JoKer5807 Win User

Xbox gamepass broken [PC]

Hi ,

sorry to hear. Please help us to help you, did you receive any errorcode?? Do you always hang in the game menu or don't start the game when you try to launch it via the Game Pass app?
    I don't receive any error codes and the game will always launch successfully but once I reach the title screen and the xbox live prompt comes up I am stuck in that title screen. I have a stable internet connection so it can't be that.
Thema:

1. You can't play this title because you don't have any screen time. Xbox Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - can't play title

2. Add on evrope games that we can't play :(

in XboX Insiders
    Add on evrope games that we can't play :(: Hello i want discuss about xbox 360 store i really want to play old games like Crash Bandicoot Wrath Of Cortex and Burnout 3 and Rayman raving rabbids and Sonic The Hedgehog 06. But... i can't...
  3. active Ultimate sub, but can't play game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    active Ultimate sub, but can't play game pass games: I have an active Ultimate subscription, but when I go to play any Game Pass game it asks me to log in (I'm already logged in) or to renew the subscription (it's valid until 2024, so should be no...
  4. Gamepass for PC. Can't play some games, as at the title screen, it goes to log me into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass for PC. Can't play some games, as at the title screen, it goes to log me into...: Gamepass for PC. Can't play some games, as at the title screen, it goes to log me into xbox live, but then errors out, saying it can't log me in. Makes the games unplayable, and doesn't make any...
  5. Can't play any of the game pass titles. Login issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play any of the game pass titles. Login issue.: Hi, i recently bought the game pass ultimate but i can't get ANY of the games past the "press any button to continue" screen. I previously played some xbox game pass titles using the xbox beta...
  6. I can't play Middle Earth :Shadow of War because title screen doesn't skip

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play Middle Earth :Shadow of War because title screen doesn't skip: I downloaded SoW on PC and played it for 3 hours from game pass. But the game crashed after that and now when i open the game and press spacebar nothing happens and i can not play it. İ have...
  7. Can't Play a Games with Gold Title

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play a Games with Gold Title: I tried to download Red Faction 2 for the Original Xbox (To my Xbox One) on the day it was available on Games with Gold, but on the store page there was only an option to buy it, I waited a day...
  8. Why can't I play BC titles offline on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play BC titles offline on Xbox One?: I have an Xbox One X and nearly 50+ Backwards compatibility titles downloaded onto my system and if I'm offline and put in the necesary disc I get a "This game isn't playable here" message. Why...
  9. 0x87e107e3 Can't play backwards compatible title?

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x87e107e3 Can't play backwards compatible title?: Was playing Dark souls 1 all day and all of a sudden I'm getting this error code like crazy, game will start up till the xbox 360 screen like halfway but will crash before the game even starts and...
  10. Can't play my xbox 360 titles on xbox one because my PROFILE CAN'T BE DOWNLOADED. ERROR ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my xbox 360 titles on xbox one because my PROFILE CAN'T BE DOWNLOADED. ERROR ...: I had an xbox 360 many years ago that had the problem of the 3 red lights. its been about a year that i bought my xbox one. Since its possible to play xbox 360 titles in the xbox one console, i...