"You can't sign in here with a personal account." Error?

Discus and support "You can't sign in here with a personal account." Error? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to login to my other account, yet for some unknown reason I can't. How to fix? 3992e6d2-6287-49a4-a4ca-2a6f91523b78 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RaZoR x SHaDoW, May 30, 2022.

1. "You can't sign in here with a personal account." Error?

I'm trying to login to my other account, yet for some unknown reason I can't.

How to fix?

:)

RaZoR x SHaDoW, May 30, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi RaZoR! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Could you please share more information? Where are you trying to log with this account?

If this is on the Microsoft store app, will depend on the edition of Windows that you have as the business edition or enterprise edition won't have the option to use a personal account
  3. King Chizzy Win User

If I purchase a game on my PC via the Xbox App, can any xbox account play the game that was purchased, or only the account that bought it?

When I tried signing in it said I can't use a personal account and to use a work or school account. Is there any way to bypass this?
  4. Geth Win User

How to get enforcement to contact me

5. JONESY ST3 Win User

Error 0x8004888d

Same code here, can't sign in with either accounts..
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gameshare black ops 3

You can't ask to game share here as you and the other person you share with would be violating the code of conduct by sharing account information.
Thema:

1. "You can't sign in here with a personal account." Error? - Similar Threads - can't sign here

2. Why can't I sign in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I sign in?: Why can't I sign in?!?! The keyboard just goes blank white and I can't sign in. Please fix it, I have been unable to play for a week. [img] 1fb36d77-3171-4a49-83bc-0225cf9521fb
  3. I can't sign into the Xbox App Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into the Xbox App Windows 10: Before I start, here are the reasons why I think this is happening: I accidentally uninstalled the Microsoft Store and can't re-install it. Based off what I found offline, which isn't much, the...
  4. can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't sign into minecraft: So someone told me to check out the recover account section and it said my account doesn't exist. So i was wondering if i could transfer the ownership of Minecraft to a different account? this...
  5. Xbox app on pc can't sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app on pc can't sign in: I try to sign in on the xbox app and it says You're not connected to the internet Check your network connection and try again Tried deleting and reinstalling xbox app cant fix. In short the xbox...
  6. I can't sign in to the xbox app on Windows 11

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to the xbox app on Windows 11: Hi. I'm just trying to sign in to the xbox app. The app shows me "sign in" buttons in a few places, but when I click on them, nothing happens. 2190255c-624e-4535-84cc-df129944c60c
  7. Minecraft Education Ed - trial is complete - can't sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Education Ed - trial is complete - can't sign in: Recently, our subscription to Minecraft Education Ed lapsed. I have now renewed it, but when we go to login, the error message: Your Trial is Complete... Your school will need to purchase a...
  8. Your password can't contain the part of your email address that comes before the @ sign

in XBoX Accessibility
    Your password can't contain the part of your email address that comes before the @ sign: When resetting my password I get the message "Your password can't contain the part of your email address that comes before the @ sign" however my password doesn't reflect my email address at all...
  9. Can't Sign in with my account, just like so many other people I see on here. Error Code: ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in with my account, just like so many other people I see on here. Error Code: ...: Can't Sign in with to my XBOX account on Xbox Live, just like so many other people I see on here. Error Code: 0x800488FC which it says isn't even an error message. Support please help!! However...
  10. Why can't I sign in on Xbox when I can sign in here???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I sign in on Xbox when I can sign in here???: I'm signed in here, but for some reason I cannot sign into my Xbox one. When I turned the Xbox on, I was logged out. OK fine. But when I input the password I just used here, it just does...