You ever need a break from gaming?

Discus and support You ever need a break from gaming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yeah I know gaming is really fun but it is stuck in my head and I literally can’t stop playing it everyday. 4ce12ae8-fb68-43eb-884a-74fd22c0dab1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrialWhisper71, Jan 24, 2020.

1. You ever need a break from gaming?

Yeah I know gaming is really fun but it is stuck in my head and I literally can’t stop playing it everyday.

:)

TrialWhisper71, Jan 24, 2020
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

I just finished Fra cry 3 after Far Cry 5 and started Far cry New down. I just like Ubi open worlds with all the fun. I will take a break today, but I will continue soon. So, if that is counting as a brake, yes, I am taking it.
  3. saintshornets88 Win User

Very occasionally i might take a few days away from gaming but normally switching up to a different game genre for a bit is enough for me to have fun again. It’s usually mmo games that i need a break from, the constant grinding can end up feeling like
    a second job at times so switching it up with something that i can dip in and out of without having to spend hours on is usually the best thing to help me :)
  4. Spenserm Win User

There are times I do need to take breaks from gaming, like after playing all the time it gets boring and tiring so I usually take a break for a day or two and it is fun when I come back. Usually just doing the same thing all the time is to much.
  5. TUFKobac Win User

I always have a new game to play, I don't take breaks as in days from gaming. Maybe a couple of hours to stretch and stuff.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

I go on my Xbox every day, but don't always play games. My break is watching Hulu or Netflix.
Thema:

1. You ever need a break from gaming? - Similar Threads - ever need break

2. Plex Still has a buffer loop issue on Xbox, Will this problem EVER get fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Plex Still has a buffer loop issue on Xbox, Will this problem EVER get fixed?: Plex devs and MS devs have acknowledged this is a bug, both sides are pointing finger at each other through as to whose fault it is. Mods here have said it is being looked into Problem is this...
  3. Is the streaming app compatible with Chromecast? If not, will Microsoft ever allow casting...

in XboX Insiders
    Is the streaming app compatible with Chromecast? If not, will Microsoft ever allow casting...: Just wondering if Microsoft will ever allow gamers to cast games to television screens. I am not sure if it is possible now. submitted by /u/aribbabar [link] [comments]
  4. When ever I join a party i get an error code?

in XboX Insiders
    When ever I join a party i get an error code?: Yesterday it was working perfectly fine but when I joined my friends party later that night it give me an error code 0x8923103D every time I joined and I get instantly kicked from the party...
  5. What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game: I enjoyed playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Her personality and problems really made you root for her. 789b98fe-1a77-4557-9ed7-39339310570d
  6. i need help my xbox rewards program account will not give me points whats so ever

in XBoX Rewards
    i need help my xbox rewards program account will not give me points whats so ever: okay so i need help with my xbox live rewards program account, now ive had this account since i had my xbox 360 since 2014 and i recently bought an xbox one and still to this day i cant get any...
  7. The I killed them all achievement for who ever needs it I need 2 more people to get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The I killed them all achievement for who ever needs it I need 2 more people to get it: its the achievement that you get for killing all the pilots at the end of the game 2 more people hurry c6907d72-c953-4ed6-b029-74f33220376a
  8. First ever game, Spartacus Legends; Need some answers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First ever game, Spartacus Legends; Need some answers.: I am in the "baby boomer" generation. This is my very first time playing any Xbox 360 game. The Spartacus Legends game is advertised as free to play. However it is asking me for money to buy...
  9. Does any moderator ever answer posts in the rewards forum? I need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does any moderator ever answer posts in the rewards forum? I need help!: I posted some time ago that I had received an email stating that Microsoft could not convert my 5000 rewards points to credit in my account. The email directed me check my billing settings, which...
  10. Any one ever in Korea? I need your help on selling my xbox 360 console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any one ever in Korea? I need your help on selling my xbox 360 console.: Hello, I am current in Busan, Korea. I want to sell my Xbox 360 Slim 4GB kinect bundle, but selling it on Ebay likely needs international delivery and long time to get the money. Is here...