You ever need a break from gaming?

Discus and support You ever need a break from gaming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yeah I know gaming is really fun but it is stuck in my head and I literally can’t stop playing it everyday. 4ce12ae8-fb68-43eb-884a-74fd22c0dab1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrialWhisper71, Jan 24, 2020.

1. You ever need a break from gaming?

Yeah I know gaming is really fun but it is stuck in my head and I literally can’t stop playing it everyday.

:)

TrialWhisper71, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Ryan Sta Maria Win User

I like taking a break from gaming every time I finish a great game, so that I can think about how great that game was. I find that once I start another game immediately, I don't get to appreciate how good the last one was. Then it's just like grinding,
    which I don't like to do much.
  3. Netechma Win User

Does any part of it stress you out or what is it you think causes it for you?
  4. TwoPlySheets Win User

Sometimes I agree. There are times when I play my Xbox constantly for hours everyday, then sometimes I go a week without playing a single game. (still use it for 4k movies.) But this is not a bad thing. Changing things up and getting into other hobbies
    can be great for the mind and soul.
  5. and im Pancake Win User

I often times get bored with games so I like to keep a large library available to pick and choose what I'd like to get stuck into. It's normal for me to play several games across a couple platforms, consecutively. While I've felt the need to break from
    individual games and their communities attached; I've never felt the need to take a break from gaming as a whole. It's my hobby.
  6. ClumpyFire Win User

Yes having a break from gaming is a mind relaxer
Thema:

1. You ever need a break from gaming? - Similar Threads - ever need break

2. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER BUYING XBOX SERIES X, HOW TO MAKE A FULL COMPLAINT THAT WOULD BE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WORST EXPERIENCE EVER BUYING XBOX SERIES X, HOW TO MAKE A FULL COMPLAINT THAT WOULD BE...: So I have recently been able to leap the massive hurdle of actually obtaining a new console around launch day and had it delivered on the 5th of december. Loved it but had played a few hours of...
  3. Will Xbox ever learn how to stream on YouTube?

in XboX Insiders
    Will Xbox ever learn how to stream on YouTube?: And why Xbox can't do it now?)) is there any rumors? submitted by /u/DrIngvar [link] [comments]
  4. is the minecraft bedrock permanently stuck on beta issue ever gonna be patched?

in XboX Insiders
    is the minecraft bedrock permanently stuck on beta issue ever gonna be patched?: its been weeks ive tried everything i just want normal minecraft back so i can use online again and play my old worlds again submitted by /u/ChumBucketMan_69 [link] [comments]
  5. Will Xbox ever add mass remove friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox ever add mass remove friends.: I've been playing Xbox since the the first Xbox and over the time of playing Xbox 360 and Xbox one with trading I've developed almost 600 friends and I don't want to torcher myself by spending...
  6. i need help my xbox rewards program account will not give me points whats so ever

in XBoX Rewards
    i need help my xbox rewards program account will not give me points whats so ever: okay so i need help with my xbox live rewards program account, now ive had this account since i had my xbox 360 since 2014 and i recently bought an xbox one and still to this day i cant get any...
  7. The I killed them all achievement for who ever needs it I need 2 more people to get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The I killed them all achievement for who ever needs it I need 2 more people to get it: its the achievement that you get for killing all the pilots at the end of the game 2 more people hurry c6907d72-c953-4ed6-b029-74f33220376a
  8. First ever game, Spartacus Legends; Need some answers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First ever game, Spartacus Legends; Need some answers.: I am in the "baby boomer" generation. This is my very first time playing any Xbox 360 game. The Spartacus Legends game is advertised as free to play. However it is asking me for money to buy...
  9. Does any moderator ever answer posts in the rewards forum? I need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does any moderator ever answer posts in the rewards forum? I need help!: I posted some time ago that I had received an email stating that Microsoft could not convert my 5000 rewards points to credit in my account. The email directed me check my billing settings, which...
  10. Any one ever in Korea? I need your help on selling my xbox 360 console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any one ever in Korea? I need your help on selling my xbox 360 console.: Hello, I am current in Busan, Korea. I want to sell my Xbox 360 Slim 4GB kinect bundle, but selling it on Ebay likely needs international delivery and long time to get the money. Is here...