You guys heard about the possibility of a new console?? Or the Xbox Exclusive, Indiana...

Discus and support You guys heard about the possibility of a new console?? Or the Xbox Exclusive, Indiana... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/flyhousela [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/flyhousela, Jan 13, 2021.

1. You guys heard about the possibility of a new console?? Or the Xbox Exclusive, Indiana...

/u/flyhousela, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Th3 Tater Win User

What are you guys playing?

Finally popped the last achievement on Lego Indiana Jones, grinding out Ascend for another 100%, then on to Charlie Murder on Sunday...or SF4:AE...whichever they release on the 1st.
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

"Homeland" Gold Exclusive

Yeah, I've heard good things about the series.

The main character is the same guy who played the officer from "Band Of Brothers".

Like you say... one episode?

Won't be in a hurry for this one then.

Thanks guys

Az
  4. Meshuggala Win User

Titanfall not coming to PS4, ever!

Best news I've heard in awhile. Nothing like Xbox finally having an exclusive other than Halo to brag about. Neener neener neener lol
  5. Outhustled Win User

RE::

Haven't you guys heard about the new action game called ':'?
  6. DemonicKrusher Win User

I don't know about you guys but...

Still nothing Mindblowing or Exclusive.
Thema:

You guys heard about the possibility of a new console?? Or the Xbox Exclusive, Indiana...

1. You guys heard about the possibility of a new console?? Or the Xbox Exclusive, Indiana... - Similar Threads - guys heard possibility

2. You guys trying to rip me off???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You guys trying to rip me off???: I purchased Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 along with the Season Pass for my Xbox One S. I launched the game and got the error saying I don't own the game! I checked the store and sure as **** it says...
  3. Sold my xbox one, now the other guy has my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sold my xbox one, now the other guy has my games: Hello, i dont know where to ask this. I have sold my xbox one, to a friend so i can afford rent this month. Its ok you might think. But that guy now plays my doom eternal, forza, gta 5, and other...
  4. Hey guys, it’s there a way for me to transfer my Xbox Series X screenshots to a usb?.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, it’s there a way for me to transfer my Xbox Series X screenshots to a usb?.: I know if I change the capture location to an external usb it would work, but I have some captures on the internal XSX ssd and I can’t find an option to transfer them to the usb. submitted by...
  5. Dear Xbox this guy scammed me on rocket league his name is [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Xbox this guy scammed me on rocket league his name is [mod removed]: I got scammed on rocket league please ban him asap before he ruins more peoples day his name is [mod removed] DEAR chubzman5855 f1c5e743-0706-4354-96b6-6a3d92893ccc
  6. Old nongamer guy joins xboxinsiders to help make a difference. yes i'm a old fart!

in XboX Insiders
    Old nongamer guy joins xboxinsiders to help make a difference. yes i'm a old fart!: I have the Xbox One X to play my once in while games. Star Wars Jedi Fallen, Need for Speed etc etc. I don't play any online because the 10 years olds always kick my butt and say get offline old...
  7. Hey guys, is the official xbox club? It wont let me join for some reason even though im an...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, is the official xbox club? It wont let me join for some reason even though im an...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Spideyprince1 [link] [comments]
  8. Not sure if guys have heard

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if guys have heard: xCloud included in Ultimate game pass. It is going to be included when it launches. How cool is that. submitted by /u/Bossdad4life442 [link] [comments]
  9. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I heard you guys give x-box's that are damaged i would like to get one ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I heard you guys give x-box's that are damaged i would like to get one ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): I heard you guys give x-box's that are damaged i would like to get one if there is any left thankyou I suggest you to not pay attention to...
  10. Would like to know what the status is on my req pack haven't heard from you guys..

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Would like to know what the status is on my req pack haven't heard from you guys..: yo I've been trying to keep my cool I've been dealing with you guys for several hours now and still haven't gotten any where or my req pack, thanks. 11b9438e-01bb-4c92-8795-fca7fdcf497e