You guys heard about the possibility of a new console?? Or the Xbox Exclusive, Indiana...

Discus and support You guys heard about the possibility of a new console?? Or the Xbox Exclusive, Indiana... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/flyhousela [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/flyhousela, Jan 13, 2021.

1. You guys heard about the possibility of a new console?? Or the Xbox Exclusive, Indiana...

/u/flyhousela, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Th3 Tater Win User

What are you guys playing?

Finally popped the last achievement on Lego Indiana Jones, grinding out Ascend for another 100%, then on to Charlie Murder on Sunday...or SF4:AE...whichever they release on the 1st.
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

"Homeland" Gold Exclusive

Yeah, I've heard good things about the series.

The main character is the same guy who played the officer from "Band Of Brothers".

Like you say... one episode?

Won't be in a hurry for this one then.

Thanks guys

Az
  4. Meshuggala Win User

Titanfall not coming to PS4, ever!

Best news I've heard in awhile. Nothing like Xbox finally having an exclusive other than Halo to brag about. Neener neener neener lol
  5. DemonicKrusher Win User

I don't know about you guys but...

Still nothing Mindblowing or Exclusive.
  6. Outhustled Win User

RE::

Haven't you guys heard about the new action game called ':'?
Thema:

You guys heard about the possibility of a new console?? Or the Xbox Exclusive, Indiana...

1. You guys heard about the possibility of a new console?? Or the Xbox Exclusive, Indiana... - Similar Threads - guys heard possibility

2. They need to give Xbox Live Support guys the ability to replace codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    They need to give Xbox Live Support guys the ability to replace codes: I myself have this issue that nowadays I cant buy or redeem subscriptions due to me living in Turkey, whereas my parents live in the United Arab Emirates, it would be great for the Xbox live...
  3. Cannot connect to Microsoft store from my PC. I had a "client support" guy who basicly had...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Microsoft store from my PC. I had a "client support" guy who basicly had...: I am not going to lie. I don't hold Microsoft customer support in the hightest regards now. I didn't before, and today didn't changed that fact, it even made it worse, let me explain. I've spent...
  4. guys i accidently changed my gamertag on windows 10 i cannot get it back without paying can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    guys i accidently changed my gamertag on windows 10 i cannot get it back without paying can...: i accidently changed my xbox gamertag on windows 10 my old one was Restingice16373 please change it back i cannot pay to change it back . please help fast 9140c163-0b64-4613-9a70-cb73ef056a50
  5. Happy Wednesday guys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Happy Wednesday guys: Is there any game you haven't finished or started and plan on playing this summer? I still haven't touched the new resident evil or little nightmare 2. 2ca41816-c829-4f98-b2e5-4cb07ee1ab8e
  6. Guys my Xbox one s was stolen is there a way I can block or lock I have a picture of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guys my Xbox one s was stolen is there a way I can block or lock I have a picture of the...: Guys my Xbox one s was stolen is there a way I can block or lock it remotely 25b98c23-04c1-4a89-b286-5915366986e4
  7. Hi guys it's Sagadali. here is a error message, "There was an error Retrieving your...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi guys it's Sagadali. here is a error message, "There was an error Retrieving your...: there is possible when I sign in on GFWL. I tired to see again in this error. "There was an error Retrieving your purchase history" I wonder if you answer me for real. that literally so bad. I...
  8. Not sure if guys have heard

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if guys have heard: xCloud included in Ultimate game pass. It is going to be included when it launches. How cool is that. submitted by /u/Bossdad4life442 [link] [comments]
  9. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I heard you guys give x-box's that are damaged i would like to get one ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I heard you guys give x-box's that are damaged i would like to get one ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): I heard you guys give x-box's that are damaged i would like to get one if there is any left thankyou I suggest you to not pay attention to...
  10. Would like to know what the status is on my req pack haven't heard from you guys..

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Would like to know what the status is on my req pack haven't heard from you guys..: yo I've been trying to keep my cool I've been dealing with you guys for several hours now and still haven't gotten any where or my req pack, thanks. 11b9438e-01bb-4c92-8795-fca7fdcf497e