You had me at Halo.

Discus and support You had me at Halo. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been on many forums and I've been in a couple of clans. When I first started Halo multiplayer on 3, I was a total noob. It continued to 4,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aixnekko, Mar 13, 2014.

1. aixnekko
    aixnekko Guest

You had me at Halo.

I've been on many forums and I've been in a couple of clans.

When I first started Halo multiplayer on 3, I was a total noob. It continued to 4, but now I've went at least positive 5k.

Now it's just hard to find teammates to play with, that are actually cool with 1v1'ing on custom games

just to practice, and doing callouts on Ricochet or whatnot.

I play alone 95% of the time, so if anyone here is in the same situation I am, I'd appreciate an add.

I want to up my CSR.

I don't talk much at first.

--Steph~

:)

aixnekko, Mar 13, 2014
  2. You had me at Halo.

You can add me if you want, I play some halo as well also i'm just a causal gamer who just plays for fun.

xMLPDerpyHooves, Mar 13, 2014
  3. You had me at Halo.

Add me I play for fun I haven't played for a little while so I may be rusty

MINERODACRAFT, Mar 13, 2014
  4. OBIJ3FF
    OBIJ3FF Guest

You had me at Halo.

Are you looking for others to play Halo with you? Check out my clan you may find some people to play with. www.warriorunited.us

OBIJ3FF, Mar 13, 2014
  5. Giggles R Us Win User

You had me at Halo.

I'm in a similar situation, and have been looking high and low for new Halo buddies. I own them all, to include Wars and Spartan Assault, and am always up to playing it. I stay crazy busy, but try to get on nightly, usually around midnight. Anyone 18 or
    older, with a sense of humor is welcome to add me.
  6. MINERODACRAFT Win User

You had me at Halo.

Add me I play for fun I haven't played for a little while so I may be rusty
  7. OBIJ3FF Win User

You had me at Halo.

Are you looking for others to play Halo with you? Check out my clan you may find some people to play with. www.warriorunited.us
  8. xMLPDerpyHooves Win User

You had me at Halo.

You can add me if you want, I play some halo as well also i'm just a causal gamer who just plays for fun.
  9. Cokney Charmer Win User

Halo 4: Halo 4's Master Chief not the Chief you remember

For me, Halo 3 is the pinnacle of MP for the franchise...it improved upon Halo 2 which was immensely successful.....Reach just didnt have the same...feel, for me if you like. With that being said....I had Halo CE on the PC, which had the first taste of Halo
    MP...hoping for some of that feeling with the anniversary version but just to play the original campaign again with better sound and visuals will certainly be a treat
Thema:

You had me at Halo.

1. You had me at Halo. - Similar Threads - Halo

2. HALO 'CE DLC Required'

in XBoX on Windows
    HALO 'CE DLC Required': [img] I installed Halo MCC, tried to load it up, which it did fine, but when i tried to start a campaign, it gave me the error message "HALO: CE DLC Required". I then went to the Microsoft store...
  3. Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...: So Yeah I have a problem where a pop up keep telling me that I can't views or use generated content until I change the setting. The thing is that The setting in question is already enable to...
  4. Halo MCC Challenge Hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Challenge Hub: Hello everybody, I recently completed all the gold Challenges on the challenge hub under the Seasonal tab. I received the gold skins and activated them. The next day I logged on to finish some of...
  5. Halo master chief collection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo master chief collection: Hello. We purchased the new Halo game online, git charged, but it is not showing up on our device. It wants us to purchase it again and i cant find a phone number for customer support? Any...
  6. That Halo nostalgia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    That Halo nostalgia: There are few games that give me that nostalgic feeling like Halo: Combat Evolved does. I remember the first time I saw Halo being played when I was in a GameCrazy store a few days after it was...
  7. I can't start Halo: MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start Halo: MCC: Hello, what happens is that I cannot start Halo: MCC. When entering the game, it asks me to press start, when I press the button, it loads 1 second, the game locks and closes, when I log in with...
  8. Mi Halo The Master Collection no pasa del boton de star[My Halo The Master Collection does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi Halo The Master Collection no pasa del boton de star[My Halo The Master Collection does...: Buenas tardes, el dia ayer mi Halo The Master Collection no pasa del boton de star, solo funciona en modo Offline (osea desconecto el cable de red), llame a Microsoft y se hizo unas cambios en las...
  9. Halo Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection: I bought the disk version of Master Chief Collection when it came out. After the update adding Reach the 10mb liscenses for ODST and Reach were in my ready to install when the disk was in my...
  10. I can't start Halo Master Chielf Collection - Sync File Nightmare

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't start Halo Master Chielf Collection - Sync File Nightmare: I can't start either the game with the disc or the digital Game Pass download version. Xbox One (original model). The Master Chief Collection. I have it both on disc and on digital copy (Game...