You had me at Halo.

Discus and support You had me at Halo. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been on many forums and I've been in a couple of clans. When I first started Halo multiplayer on 3, I was a total noob. It continued to 4,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aixnekko, Mar 13, 2014.

1. aixnekko
    aixnekko Guest

You had me at Halo.

I've been on many forums and I've been in a couple of clans.

When I first started Halo multiplayer on 3, I was a total noob. It continued to 4, but now I've went at least positive 5k.

Now it's just hard to find teammates to play with, that are actually cool with 1v1'ing on custom games

just to practice, and doing callouts on Ricochet or whatnot.

I play alone 95% of the time, so if anyone here is in the same situation I am, I'd appreciate an add.

I want to up my CSR.

I don't talk much at first.

--Steph~

:)

aixnekko, Mar 13, 2014
  2. You had me at Halo.

You can add me if you want, I play some halo as well also i'm just a causal gamer who just plays for fun.

xMLPDerpyHooves, Mar 13, 2014
  3. You had me at Halo.

Add me I play for fun I haven't played for a little while so I may be rusty

MINERODACRAFT, Mar 13, 2014
  4. OBIJ3FF
    OBIJ3FF Guest

You had me at Halo.

Are you looking for others to play Halo with you? Check out my clan you may find some people to play with. www.warriorunited.us

OBIJ3FF, Mar 13, 2014
  5. Giggles R Us Win User

You had me at Halo.

I'm in a similar situation, and have been looking high and low for new Halo buddies. I own them all, to include Wars and Spartan Assault, and am always up to playing it. I stay crazy busy, but try to get on nightly, usually around midnight. Anyone 18 or
    older, with a sense of humor is welcome to add me.
  6. MINERODACRAFT Win User

You had me at Halo.

Add me I play for fun I haven't played for a little while so I may be rusty
  7. OBIJ3FF Win User

You had me at Halo.

Are you looking for others to play Halo with you? Check out my clan you may find some people to play with. www.warriorunited.us
  8. xMLPDerpyHooves Win User

You had me at Halo.

You can add me if you want, I play some halo as well also i'm just a causal gamer who just plays for fun.
  9. Cokney Charmer Win User

Halo 4: Halo 4's Master Chief not the Chief you remember

For me, Halo 3 is the pinnacle of MP for the franchise...it improved upon Halo 2 which was immensely successful.....Reach just didnt have the same...feel, for me if you like. With that being said....I had Halo CE on the PC, which had the first taste of Halo
    MP...hoping for some of that feeling with the anniversary version but just to play the original campaign again with better sound and visuals will certainly be a treat
Thema:

You had me at Halo.

1. You had me at Halo. - Similar Threads - Halo

2. Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...

in XboX Insiders
    Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...: [IMG] Hi all. I asked this question on Halo Waypoint and a 343i person recommended I check here for help. I have Halo CE: which I have been playing the campaign on my Xbox One X on a 4K TV....
  3. MCC Halo 1 - multiplayer - False Betrayal - Banning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC Halo 1 - multiplayer - False Betrayal - Banning: MCC Halo 1 has the same issue that Halo PC had,dying due to stupid physics. Dudes running in front of your tank, warthog, ect... die. Dude runs to get into your warthog and it is moving even...
  4. didn't get the halo reach emile-a239 or kat-b320 for gears of war 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    didn't get the halo reach emile-a239 or kat-b320 for gears of war 5: Why i didn't get halo reach emile-a239 for gears of war 5 or kat - b320 8b66a136-e64e-415d-963a-43c47ebbd5be
  5. Halo 5 multiplayer won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 multiplayer won't work: Okay so let's get straight to the point I have been playing halo reach multiplayer today with no problems then I go onto halo 5 to play some then I get a message saying multiplayer required this...
  6. Halo 4 Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 Xbox 360: good night, I subscribe xbox live and always play on my xbox 360 the halo 4 game, but recently there is a problem that I am always being disconnected from the game with the following statement,...
  7. Halo 5 guardians

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo 5 guardians: Hello everyone, I would like to ask a question about Halo 5 guardians: will this also come out for PC besides the Master chief collection? Thanks. 9252e2ac-5e44-4075-8cbb-30c543eff22a
  8. Halo Reach Flight: Can't join in

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Reach Flight: Can't join in: Hey guys! I'm WhiteKnight3098 on Xbox Live. I got an email saying I was accepting into the Halo Reach stress test flight, and the Xbox app won't let me in, says I'm under 18. When I try to access...
  9. I have a duplicate of Halo MCC Insider downloaded on my Xbox (Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    I have a duplicate of Halo MCC Insider downloaded on my Xbox (Alpha Ring): Downloaded it yesterday to play in the Halo Reach PvP Flighting beta for this weekend. There's currently a 4.49GB update and now two tiles popped of the same build. submitted by /u/TanFlo1997...
  10. Buying halo reach

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying halo reach: My friend bought me a 25 dollar xbox gift card and for some reason it wont let me buy halo reach with it on my xbox one s. Any help or suggestions would be great. (I also dont understand why i can...