you have literally broke my minecraft

Discus and support you have literally broke my minecraft in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; ok so basically i installed minecraft in my xbox series x and started using insider for minecraft and i recently stopped using insider and quit the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mememachinegang, Sep 27, 2021.

1. you have literally broke my minecraft

ok so basically i installed minecraft in my xbox series x and started using insider for minecraft and i recently stopped using insider and quit the minecraft insider but now my minecraft doesn't work at all like i uninstalled it and now it refuses to reinstall ive uninstalled it multiple times and it just wont install theres no problems with the xbox network right now so i think insider just broke my minecraft so like can anyone help me i just wanna play minecraft with my friends

submitted by /u/mememachinegang
    [link] [comments]

/u/mememachinegang, Sep 27, 2021
  2. TheIS1410 Win User

WiFi hardware problem immediately following software update

Just happened to me too. Great update... you literally broke consoles.
  3. Sipuli91 Win User

This effin patch...

1.5gb of code that literally broke the game this time, fantastic job DICE!
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Minecraft avatar rewards

Looking forward to Minecraft. Played it alot on PC until my PC broke. Now it doesnt run on my old laptop.
  5. FPS BEER Win User

brand new replacement console won't download the update.

i'm not returning a brand effing new console after I literally just sent the broke one in. This is bull
  6. Nishino Kazuki Win User

Looking for People to play Minecraft with (Preferably Survival)

I started minecraft a while back I find it fun but don't have people to at it with, anybody willing to play ? Broke my mic so I don't have one at the moment.
Thema:

you have literally broke my minecraft

1. you have literally broke my minecraft - Similar Threads - literally broke minecraft

2. "There's a temporary network problem". I literally cannot do anything on my Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "There's a temporary network problem". I literally cannot do anything on my Xbox.: I can't start any games or be in any parties. I've tried many things but it's remained this way since this time yesterday. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help. [img]...
  3. i have been banned for literally saying ur stupid xbox sort ur [mod removed] out if u think...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have been banned for literally saying ur stupid xbox sort ur [mod removed] out if u think...: some feller on xbox kept annoying me and i said ur stupid [mod removed] and i got banned like ive never known somthing so sensitve in my life 66d4fa11-7ae3-49f9-8b14-dbced4b47413
  4. Xbox one- I literally have no apps and 3 games downloaded and when I try to download a 4th...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one- I literally have no apps and 3 games downloaded and when I try to download a 4th...: Xbox one- I literally have no apps and 3 games downloaded and when I try to download a 4th game it says storage is full?? aee92d2b-48ed-4fad-a4df-fa6bd713679d
  5. Can I buy a literal Xbox with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy a literal Xbox with Microsoft rewards?: Hi! I had an idea maybe if I have enough Microsoft points maybe I can literally get an Xbox series x for free. so I want to ask if I will be able to do it and if or when will the Xbox series x be...
  6. Strange buzzing noise when speaking and now without speaking through my headset, literally...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange buzzing noise when speaking and now without speaking through my headset, literally...: Well this is going to be quite a long story as a lot of issues including a new issue which has just started now. Around 2 months ago I was playing Apex Legends and using their game chat to talk...
  7. literally everyone of my games keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    literally everyone of my games keep crashing: yo so im a guy that has stayed with xbox since it first came out but now my xbox one s keeps freezing up and just straight up lagging i tried restarting it and factory reseting it i literally...
  8. I cannot sign in to xbox pc app. Click "Sign In" anywhere in the app and literally nothing...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot sign in to xbox pc app. Click "Sign In" anywhere in the app and literally nothing...: Step1 - launch xbox app. Step2 - see that i'm not signed in Step3 - click sign in Step4 - nothing happens, no spot to enter my credentials, nothing. Step5 - go to settings, see big sign in...
  9. My Xbox Series X is literally dying. Help

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series X is literally dying. Help: Hi! So, I've had a few issues with the Series X, and now it's gotten worse. When I watch YouTube on it, it will flash black for a second and my speakers will pop. This happens every few minutes...
  10. Is anyone else wondering what the point of Microsoft support is if they literally cannot do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else wondering what the point of Microsoft support is if they literally cannot do...: Pre order Series X on the 10th, won't receive until 23rd, whatever. It's happening to most people, I've accepted it. They sent my confirmation to a de-activated email, I change info to update...