You know you're playing this game too much when...

Discus and support You know you're playing this game too much when... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ...you walk around a corner and jump at the sight of a plant. c0be658b-c817-42d5-96a5-3871c2524318 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WildAttorney, Feb 28, 2014.

1. WildAttorney
    WildAttorney Guest

...you walk around a corner and jump at the sight of a plant.

:)

WildAttorney, Feb 28, 2014
  2. you know you have been playing skyrim too much......

^^^ ..."I remember a cutpurse trying to rob me on the road once... When I drew Grimsever, I think the poor man soiled his armor!"

A Blue Illusion, Feb 28, 2014
  3. bucktown911
    bucktown911 Guest
    you know you have been playing skyrim too much......

...when Dark Souls is way to hard for you

bucktown911, Feb 28, 2014
  4. Veroku Chan
    Veroku Chan Guest

Might then I suggest you complete your nightmare inducing experience with the movie "The Happening"

-

Veroku Chan, Feb 28, 2014
  5. DemonicWinna
    DemonicWinna Guest
    When you post a thread about playing zvp too much.

DemonicWinna, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

1. You know you're playing this game too much when... - Similar Threads - you're playing game

2. Is it safe to play a game offline if you're on single player mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it safe to play a game offline if you're on single player mode?: For example, WWE 2K18 or 2K19, are these two a single player game that you can play offline? And if you play without internet, does it sync once you're done or it requires online to sync?...
  3. Can you change the difficulty level I Assassins Creed: Origins while you're playing it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you change the difficulty level I Assassins Creed: Origins while you're playing it?: I'm inding the setting very difficult on Assassins Creed Origins and was wondering it you can change it while playing to a lower setting? 75fafbf5-8c7c-4a39-bdb6-6cadc3abd87a
  4. "You're playing gears of war 4 somewhere else"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You're playing gears of war 4 somewhere else": Hi I have the Gears 4 Ultimate Edition. Play on both PC and Xbox, but mainly PC - in fact Ive only played about 20 mins on Xbox on the weekend. Anyway, tonight I am constantly getting the...
  5. Downloaded version of Advanced Warfare WILL not Play in the campaign IF you're NOT ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded version of Advanced Warfare WILL not Play in the campaign IF you're NOT ...: The Downloaded version of Advanced Warfare will not play in the campaign off line IF Xbox Live is down because Microsoft has BUILT in the software a ANTI VERIFICATION program. It can’t verify...
  6. Played GTA 5 on Xbox 360 or PS3? You're Getting New Content In Current-Gen Versions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Played GTA 5 on Xbox 360 or PS3? You're Getting New Content In Current-Gen Versions: As my post with this information RELEVANT to GTAV's re-release on Xbox One (and PS4) was deleted, I'm posting it again First from Gamespot.com "A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for...
  7. Do you hear game sounds after you're done playing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you hear game sounds after you're done playing?: I'm sure you do and I know I do sometimes, but there is actually a name for it. lol "Game Transfer Phenomenon." I usually only hear the noises when I'm trying to sleep. I've also seen a lot of...
  8. Looking for people to play minecraft, on you're worlds and mine sometimes! :) No trolling, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to play minecraft, on you're worlds and mine sometimes! :) No trolling, ...: Looking for people to play minecraft, on you're worlds and mine sommetimes! :) No trolling, and I dont troll! 66544272-1bac-471a-88e5-87a5b7b30787
  9. Whose the idiot that made it so you can't play your games unless you're signed into ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whose the idiot that made it so you can't play your games unless you're signed into ...: Because you just made a lot of angry subscribers today. 349b4bbe-de26-45f0-9ff3-63564fae2228
  10. What is the " Main " & " Secondary " games that you're playing now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the " Main " & " Secondary " games that you're playing now?: Hello everyone :) With all of these games being available at the time of this posting, what is the " Main " & " Secondary " game that you're playing now? Here are mine :) .............