“You need permission” minecraft realms Xbox series x

Discus and support “You need permission” minecraft realms Xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In minecraft im trying to start anrealm with my freinds but it says i need permission i have a over 18 account and all of my settings are on allow so i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TroyWilkinson3, Apr 1, 2021.

1. “You need permission” minecraft realms Xbox series x

In minecraft im trying to start anrealm with my freinds but it says i need permission i have a over 18 account and all of my settings are on allow so i dont know what to do it just dosent let me make a realm

:)

TroyWilkinson3, Apr 1, 2021
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

"You need permission" Minecraft realms

Hello CentralObject75,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    CentralObject75!
  3. wi7bit Win User

Hi AbbieNesham!

Sorry to hear you are having issues. The only reason you would see this message is because your account is not an adult account and is part of a family group.

You will need to ask an adult member to go the following link to amend the settings for your profile:

https://account.xbox.com/Settings
  4. CentralObject75 Win User

This is really not very helpful. What settings need to be "amended"? All of my son's settings are set to "Allow" and he still cannot access Realms due to the permissions error on his Pocket Edition (iPad).
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft

Is it a realm? Or a world hosted on someones console? If it's on the console, the Xbox would need to be left on and the world opened in Minecraft and running to allow others to access it. If it's a Realm, then that is a subscription and the user would
    have to continue to pay that cost to keep the Realm hosted and accessible. That person who owns the realm would be able to manage permissions for people who have access and who do not. Are you in contact with the owner of the world/realm?
  6. Lediig Win User

Minecraft not syncing between Xbox one x and Xbox series x

Hey there!

Minecraft's Cloud Saving will only sync your character and profile, worlds are stored only on the device you played.

If she really needs her old world back, you can use the Minecraft Realms trial to "download" the world on Xbox Series X, you can follow this Guide here.
Thema:

“You need permission” minecraft realms Xbox series x

1. “You need permission” minecraft realms Xbox series x - Similar Threads - “You need permission”

2. 'you need permission' minecraft error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'you need permission' minecraft error: When i tried to join a game with my friends on minecraft nintendo switch, it came up with the said error, i was wondering how it is possible to fix this. Can you please send me a link for where i...
  3. Minecraft Realms 'You Need Permission"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms 'You Need Permission": I am trying to access Minecraft realms for the first time on my PS4 and I have already connected my Microsoft account to in but the problem is whenever I press "start free trial" a notification...
  4. Minecraft Realms Keep Saying "You Need Permission" Even Though Multiplayer is already enabled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Realms Keep Saying "You Need Permission" Even Though Multiplayer is already enabled: [img] This still keeps showing up even though I already had multiplayer, and joining clubs enabled on both the web privacy settings and Xbox settings. 7363ca7f-267f-4fa3-85ad-0af32c97c964
  5. Minecraft windows 10 "you need permission" however settings are correct

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 "you need permission" however settings are correct: Me and my friends just started a realm on minecraft windows 10 (I am on computer and they are on xboxs) and when I try to accept it comes up with an error message that says "you need permission...
  6. "You need permission" Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You need permission" Minecraft realms: I have a nintendo switch and have been wanting to create a realms server to play with my friends, but every time i try to make one a message pops up saying "You need permission" and says I need to...
  7. Microsoft, do you need a reason to stop allowing people to follow without permission?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft, do you need a reason to stop allowing people to follow without permission?: I have one, I just got a notification stating someone is now following me. So I had no clue who it was, checked their profile, Congrats microsoft, you are now allowing bots/spam to make accounts...
  8. "You Need Permission." (Minecraft issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You Need Permission." (Minecraft issue): I've seen many other people have this issue. And I've never seen one of them have answer. Also, I'm using the Pocket Edition of Minecraft on an Version 9 (I think??) Amazon Fire. So a lot of...
  9. Can not play LAN "You Need Permission"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not play LAN "You Need Permission": I have both an Xbox One and an Xbox One X. My kids love playing Minecraft, and when we found out multiplayer via lan was a possibility I bought the Xbox One X and minecraft for it as well. We...
  10. Hello, I wanted to ask if you need permission to post videos of xbox games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I wanted to ask if you need permission to post videos of xbox games.: I read in the terms of youtube that if I publish videos of games (gameplays) would be copyright if I do not have the permission 3372d6b8-d115-423c-af21-bbe253a59ee0