You need to be online to open this on this device. To open this on this device when...

Discus and support You need to be online to open this on this device. To open this on this device when... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can`t play game at the moment via xbox games for PC. Says im offline but im not. Tried restarting the PC, the xbox app , sign in and out. anyone having... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by christopherhayes2, May 6, 2021.

1. You need to be online to open this on this device. To open this on this device when...

Can`t play game at the moment via xbox games for PC. Says im offline but im not. Tried restarting the PC, the xbox app , sign in and out. anyone having issues.

:)

christopherhayes2, May 6, 2021
  2. christopherhayes2 Win User

You need to be online to open this on this device. To open this on this device when offline, go to the 'Offline Permissions'

Not sure if that link actually helps. Is there an outage?
  3. DrDaveWatford Win User

You need to be online to open this on this device. To open this on this device when offline, go to the 'Offline Permissions'

Yes - downloaded games aren't working on my XBOX (I'm getting the same error as the OP with all my digital purchases) and the storefront is broken.
  4. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello there @christopherhayes2, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! Please access the link below and follow the instructions provided to troubleshoot the issue.

The link: Troubleshoot gameplay issues on a Windows 10 device | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards
  5. DiamondBr3aker Win User

How do I get a repair estimate for my X-Box One S console?

To get a repair estimate, you have to go to your microsoft account, open your devices, and click your xbox in your devices. Then you can start a online service or chat with an expert. Hope this helps!
  6. zanswer Win User

Skype crash in snap mode

TheJackah, ok, to do this, You need two different Skype accounts. One account You open on Xbox One and second on any other device, second device would send picture to account that opened on Xbox One. Or Your friend can send picture to You, this not matters
    who.
Thema:

You need to be online to open this on this device. To open this on this device when...

1. You need to be online to open this on this device. To open this on this device when... - Similar Threads - need online open

2. xbox one games on xbox series x needs to be updated online before play

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one games on xbox series x needs to be updated online before play: i have a Xbox series x and i don't want to to use Xbox network and i got Xbox one games and when i installed them offline and once they finished installing them offline and launching them say...
  3. I need to be online or own a copy of the game to playof the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to be online or own a copy of the game to playof the game: Recently changed over to the new gen console xbox series x and ever since I've been having an issue loading up my games . I keep receiving an error saying I either have to own the game to play or...
  4. How do I stream from Xbox One to PC without needing to go online after signing in to avoid...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stream from Xbox One to PC without needing to go online after signing in to avoid...: Using the xbox console companion app on PC, I noticed that while streaming the only way for me to play a game is if its been updated. Games like GTA V which are updated quite frequently will not...
  5. Why do free online games like Fortnite need a paid subscription on the Xbox?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why do free online games like Fortnite need a paid subscription on the Xbox?: Fortnite is free on all the devices it is available. You buy the device and you play the game without every having to pay a single penny more. Except for on the Xbox. Xbox live gold is required...
  6. Do you need to pay like xbox live to play online forza horizon 4 on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do you need to pay like xbox live to play online forza horizon 4 on PC?: I want to buy forza horizon 4 but i allways had the feeling that i need to pay to play online on the PC is this true? b4d65b23-285b-45d3-9918-18e15d1726c2
  7. need a refund game bought online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need a refund game bought online: sir : need a refund on game desperado 3 $35.99 bought on dec.24, 2020 order number [mod removed] d85906c0-ceeb-4fdc-998d-5a622f580794
  8. do I need a subscription for my son to play Call of Duty with friends online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    do I need a subscription for my son to play Call of Duty with friends online?: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for my son to play Call of Duty with friends online. Is this necessary? Could I use the $9.99 / month console plan? Do I even need that? What is necessary for my son...
  9. No refund/refund issue with Microsoft Store online - PayPal dispute advice needed please!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No refund/refund issue with Microsoft Store online - PayPal dispute advice needed please!: Hi All, I hope you are doing well ? Problem: I bought a Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X|S 2 weeks ago but decided to cancel the order the very same day it was placed (I thought...
  10. CONNECT TO THE INTERNET - you need to be online to open this. STRANGE SINCE IM POSTING THIS.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CONNECT TO THE INTERNET - you need to be online to open this. STRANGE SINCE IM POSTING THIS.: The only reason I have the Xbox windows app is to play Sea of Thieves. I am incredibly dissapointed in Microsoft's handling of this launch. I've been able to play maybe three hours of a game...