You need to let the Game creator know now

Discus and support You need to let the Game creator know now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since this looks to be Respawn Entertainments first game, Titanfall could be a franchise. Feedback could be a good thing to give them now. For... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rockaby, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Rockaby
    Rockaby Guest

Since this looks to be Respawn Entertainments first game, Titanfall could be a franchise. Feedback could be a good thing to give them now. For example. They could really do a campaign that gives the characters a good story. For those that like a good
    campaign.

:)

Rockaby, Mar 14, 2014
  2. Keeping any BLOPS MP features?

They need to keep the emblem creator. I know it is misused a lot but it lets me be creative where other games don't.

KOtheOGODHDSHOT, Mar 14, 2014
  3. CS/GO Is Completly Unplayable...When will it be updated?

Hello LimboTrack,

The creator / publisher of the game is responsible for the servers it connects to. I see that you've noticed others having this issue. Have you reached out to the publisher about this yet? Let us know, okay? You need to let the Game creator know now :)

Mister Barakus, Mar 14, 2014
  4. michael_a162008 Win User

Having problems with game I bought & downloaded

you will need to go to the creators page and let him know whats happening with the game so they can fix it
  5. KOtheOGODHDSHOT Win User

Keeping any BLOPS MP features?

They need to keep the emblem creator. I know it is misused a lot but it lets me be creative where other games don't.
  6. aXs Dalton Win User

at what point does Microsoft actually Do something?

The game and the multiplayer needs to be patched by the game creator. Until then, all exploits can be use unfairly. Get on to TD2 creators about it.
  7. Mister Barakus Win User

CS/GO Is Completly Unplayable...When will it be updated?

Hello LimboTrack,

The creator / publisher of the game is responsible for the servers it connects to. I see that you've noticed others having this issue. Have you reached out to the publisher about this yet? Let us know, okay? :)
  8. dual skorpionz Win User

RMG - Random Map Generation

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

Hi, is it really in the developers best interest to have RMG or a map creator?

They want to charge 1200 a map-pack after all.

[/quote]

FarCry 3 is going to have a map creator...now they just need to support the game which they didn't with FC2.
Thema:

1. You need to let the Game creator know now - Similar Threads - need let Game

2. Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...: The last time i changes my password is in 2016 and am sure some français now my password i need help pitié laisser moi changer de mot de passe 56990a78-d8a8-4dca-8eae-9826a5a26272
  3. it does not let me make purchases, they say that I need authorization from my parents

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it does not let me make purchases, they say that I need authorization from my parents: hello good night, the reason for this message is to report a problem that I have, without wanting to buy my console I said that I was underage, then it had never happened to me that I needed...
  4. Need help! Error code: 0x80070003 not letting me play 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help! Error code: 0x80070003 not letting me play 360 games: Im having truoble starting up a 360 game i start the game and it goes back to the xbox menu with the error code 0x80070003 ifollowed every step in the xbox help website but nothing worked it still...
  5. Downloaded game Destiny Wont let me play it. says i need disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded game Destiny Wont let me play it. says i need disk: Downloaded game Destiny Wont let me play it. says i need disk bb91e34f-1658-4e86-baef-68add480c5e2
  6. BF4 game wont let me reinstall and says i need to purchase again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF4 game wont let me reinstall and says i need to purchase again.: Ive had BF4 since it came out on 360 and then i downloaded it to the xbox one and ive had it for a year now and now i go to play it asks if i own it and i try to go to store and download it but it...
  7. I have xbox live but won't let me play says I need gold but in a have a year subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox live but won't let me play says I need gold but in a have a year subscription: any ideas how-to FIX THIS ideas playing 2 dayagos now it won't work??? 79aaa04a-994d-4a61-8e10-b954bfd155fe
  8. Microsoft needs to let you use microsoft money to buy xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft needs to let you use microsoft money to buy xbox live.: why does microsoft not let us do that? Its makes it a lot harder on us to go buy another card, but hey microsoft wants us to waste more money eh? That part of the system is just broken....
  9. Anyone need Private Match players for Friday the 13th the Game? Let's hunt Jason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone need Private Match players for Friday the 13th the Game? Let's hunt Jason: My Quick Play multiplayer lobby has been EMPTY for an hour, except for me! Where the Friday the 13th players at? Hit me up if you need someone to join a Private Match until Gun Media, Illfonic...
  10. xbox gold will let me download games but wont let me play online says i need gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gold will let me download games but wont let me play online says i need gold subscription: xbox gold will let me download games but wont let me play online says i need gold subscription 64e41004-1a53-454a-83fa-2f95b783f513