You tube app won't pick up Xbox to cast

Discus and support You tube app won't pick up Xbox to cast in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There both on the same wifi both uninstalled and reinstalled and a soft reset in the xbox but its still not picking it up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JosephHoward3, Dec 3, 2019.

1. You tube app won't pick up Xbox to cast

There both on the same wifi both uninstalled and reinstalled and a soft reset in the xbox but its still not picking it up

:)

JosephHoward3, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

You tube app won't pick up Xbox to cast

1. You tube app won't pick up Xbox to cast - Similar Threads - tube app won't

2. My lad wants to record gameplay from xbox one games to you tube

in XBoX on Consoles
    My lad wants to record gameplay from xbox one games to you tube: Hello, is there any software anyone can recommend for doing this, he wants to upload minecraft videos full screen to you tube & to be honest I'm not much help for him!! I have got him a webcam for...
  3. Box says no tube, status says otherwise

in XboX Insiders
    Box says no tube, status says otherwise: So my Xbox continues to show a “sorry, YouTube isn’t available right now” message. I checked the Xbox.com/status (as suggested), and it says all systems and apps functioning fine. Netflix loads,...
  4. download u tube songs to Zune

in XBoX on Mobile
    download u tube songs to Zune: How to download u tube songs to Zune? be7c32a9-ec00-4cb6-b3bb-c410cf0ac1e0
  5. Anime Tube Unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anime Tube Unlimited: Usually anime tube works fine and only takes 3 or 4 seconds to load. Now it wont even load. All it says is "Initializing Microsoft Engagement". I am on a computer. How do i fix this?...
  6. Is Anime Tube Unlimited legal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Anime Tube Unlimited legal?: I just found this today on the xbox store and I want to use it if it is legal, but when I opened it up I couldn't help but think it looked super sketchy especially since it even has Netflix...
  7. Anime tube loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anime tube loading: i am recently having an issue where while watching it the show is skipping ahead by seconds it looks like it isnt loading correctly. Ive tried changing video servers and it did not fix either....
  8. Can't find you tube app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find you tube app: I have the you tube app on my xbox but I can't search/find it on the Xbox I got for my son's for Christmas. It's not already downloaded and when I go in app's and then search it doesn't come up...
  9. You tube app not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You tube app not working: When I select Youtube, the red Youtube screens shows up for about 3 seconds then sends me to the dashboard. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I have done a hard reset..... still no...
  10. You Tube app will not install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You Tube app will not install.: You tube would not open the other day so I uninstalled it but I cannot reinstall. It gets to 100 percent then says installation stobed error code 0x80073cf6 which does not exist. I have tried to...